President* Biden has already killed more Syrians than President Trump did in 4 years

I changed my mind...instead of waiting for the historically documented pathetic snowflake come-back about how I just made shit up (because they are too lazy and are sheep led astray by fake news media), I decided to spoon-feed / educate another snowflake:

A chemical attack was used in Syria and innocents were killed. (At the time there were 2 stories, 1 that Al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, and 2) rebels did and attempted to blame Al-Assad)....makes no difference to this story).

Obama puffed up his chest and publicly told Al-Assad that he / the US would invade and kick his ass if chemical weapons were used again - it was OBAMA'S RED LINE!

The thing about using 'Red Lines' in front of the whole world is that you damn-well better be able to back it up...or it will be humiliating, and you will be exposed as a liar and as being weak.

Sure enough, Al-Assad (backed by Russia) called Barry's bluff......

...and sure enough, Barry backed down in front of the entire world....to include terrorists and our enemies. Oh, Barry attempted to try to recover by publicly declaring that this 'RED LINE' of his was not JUST HIS, it was THE WORLD'S Red Line..... Yeah, that failed miserably as world leaders bailed on Barry like people packed into a Volkswagen Bug after someone cuts a monster f@rt, all making clear that it was NEVER 'their' Red Line.

Barry...and the US...was humiliated, and Barry had to live that one down....but he never forgot.

It is my opinion that it was the reason Barry committed a United Nations-defined INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME (Invading a sovereign nation without the permission or request of the nation's leader or government) befofre he left office and left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war as he left the WH.

Did you actually read the whole Forbes piece?

If Syria can't control the Iranian backed militia operating in Syria and attacking our people or our allies in the region, we reserve the right to control them and blow the shit out of them.

Is that a problem?
Yes, since attacking Syria is not about Iran------------its about controlling the petro dollar and the SAUDS not liking other muslim sects ruling another country, and more importantly The SAUDS like the CHNESE buying western politicians to do their dirty work with bribe money. Surely you wondered why the worlds trash keeps throwing money at politicians family members right? HINT: They are funneling bribe money such as senile Joe and his family do.

The Sauds btw have had their hands up Obama's puppet ass since atleast his Harvard days that I know of when the SAUDS got our little moronic Coke snorting Obama into Harvard when Obama's grades and test scores and lower qualifications for miniorites failed. THE SAUD ROYALS sent their representative into Harvard and pulled strings to get him in.

Attacking syria is immoral and illegal. And should have left Obama and now biden with crimes against humanity charges ..but watch the foreigners and dem trolls back this immoral war mongering which has already killed hundreds of thousands of people including christians (as Obama aided terrrorists in Syria who burned down churches with the christians that the alawit muslims were protecting) and led to the syrian refugee crisis flooding to Europe and other places...Fucking immoral one world order----and their idiot trolls.

Last edited:
I changed my mind...instead of waiting for the historically documented pathetic snowflake come-back about how I just made shit up (because they are too lazy and are sheep led astray by fake news media), I decided to spoon-feed / educate another snowflake:

A chemical attack was used in Syria and innocents were killed. (At the time there were 2 stories, 1 that Al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, and 2) rebels did and attempted to blame Al-Assad)....makes no difference to this story).

Obama puffed up his chest and publicly told Al-Assad that he / the US would invade and kick his ass if chemical weapons were used again - it was OBAMA'S RED LINE!

The thing about using 'Red Lines' in front of the whole world is that you damn-well better be able to back it up...or it will be humiliating, and you will be exposed as a liar and as being weak.

...and sure enough, Barry backed down in front of the entire world....to include terrorists and our enemies. Oh, Barry attempted to try to recover by publicly declaring that this 'RED LINE' of his was not JUST HIS, it was THE WORLD'S Red Line..... Yeah, that failed miserably as world leaders bailed on Barry like people packed into a Volkswagen Bug after someone cuts a monster f@rt, all making clear that it was NEVER 'their' Red Line.

Barry...and the US...was humiliated, and Barry had to live that one down....but he never forgot.

It is my opinion that it was the reason Barry committed a United Nations-defined INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME (Invading a sovereign nation without the permission or request of the nation's leader or government) befofre he left office and left US troops in Syria to fight HIS war as he left the WH.
Its also why Barry was supporting ISIS in syria to kill and attack the alawit muslims and the people that they protected from the sunnis ----the christians.

If Syria can't control the Iranian backed militia operating in Syria and attacking our people or our allies in the region, we reserve the right to control them and blow the shit out of them.

Is that a problem?
Yes, since attacking Syria is not about Iran------------its about controlling the petro dollar and the SAUDS not liking other muslim sects ruling another country, and more importantly The SAUDS like the CHNESE buying western politicians to do their work with bribe money.

Attacking syria is immoral and illegal. And should have left Obama and now biden with crimes against humanity charges ..but watch the foreigners and dem trolls back this immoral war mongering which has already killed hundreds of thousands of people including christians (as Obama aided terrrorists in Syria who burned down churches with the christians that the alawit muslims were protecting) and lead to the syrian refugee crisis flooding to Europe and other places...Fucking immoral one world order----and their idiot trolls.

Jesus, you don't know anything about the al Saud either... and you sure as hell don't know anything about Syria. The Alawites are drug smugglers and kidnappers and they are completely above the law.

Its also why Barry was supporting ISIS in syria to kill and attack the alawit muslims and the people that they protected from the sunnis ----the christians.

The Sunnis defected from the Syrian Army after the schoolboys were kidnapped and tortured.. Most were conscripts.

We supported the FSA NOT ISIS, dummy.

US Authorizes Financial Support For the Free Syrian Army ...
Jul 27, 2012 · A US group that supports the Free Syrian Army has received a waiver from the US Treasury Department authorizing it to provide logistical and financial support to the armed Syrian resistance. The waiver was received from the Treasury Department Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) last week, Brian Sayers, of the Syrian Support Group , told Al- Monitor in an interview Friday.

Is that a problem?
Yes, since attacking Syria is not about Iran------------its about controlling the petro dollar and the SAUDS not liking other muslim sects ruling another country, and more importantly The SAUDS like the CHNESE buying western politicians to do their dirty work with bribe money. Surely you wondered why the worlds trash keeps throwing money at politicians family members right? HINT: They are funneling bribe money such as senile Joe and his family do.

The Sauds btw have had their hands up Obama's puppet ass since atleast his Harvard days that I know of when the SAUDS got our little moronic Coke snorting Obama into Harvard when Obama's grades and test scores and lower qualifications for miniorites failed. THE SAUD ROYALS sent their representative into Harvard and pulled strings to get him in.

Attacking syria is immoral and illegal. And should have left Obama and now biden with crimes against humanity charges ..but watch the foreigners and dem trolls back this immoral war mongering which has already killed hundreds of thousands of people including christians (as Obama aided terrrorists in Syria who burned down churches with the christians that the alawit muslims were protecting) and led to the syrian refugee crisis flooding to Europe and other places...Fucking immoral one world order----and their idiot trolls.

Syria is not in control of the region where the militia operates, and we have every right to protect ourselves, our allies and our interests in the region against those assaults.

Is that a problem?
Well, I guess the first problem with it is it is based on delusions and lies.

We already know professional democrats are pieces of shit, he's not even the king of it he's just a shitty puppet.
How many Syrians were killed during Trump and how many were killed during Biden in office for six weeks?

The Bidenistas are bloodthirsty warmongers and degenerate globalists. They are extremely aggressive.

View attachment 466174

The Great Reset is the Morgenthau-Kaufmann plan, not for Germany only, but for the whole world, and first of all for the Europeans. Will Putin play a Stalin and save us from the Great Reset?

Israel Shamir lays it out.

Why does Joe Biden and the Dims want to kill brown people? :(
Why not? All of a sudden it bothers you?

Forum List

Back