President Biden to deliver primetime speech about guns tonight @ 7:30PM ET right before he departs for a long weekend in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

Will "rational" Republicans do the right thing?
What is the "right thing?"

Biden to deliver prime time address on mass shootings, urge Congress to act
Congress? Who the fuck is congress? Do you really think they can just pass a "law" to fix 40 years of social dysfunction caused by their own policies?

Prior to 1980, guns were everywhere, everyone had them, there was practically no "gun laws" and hardly anyone ever used them to do crazy stupid shit. The rise in stupid gun violence has exactly mirror the rise in progressive social policies. Ironically, every school shooter always turns out to be a leftwing nut too.

There is no real reason for a rank and file Republican to listen to the speech. That's the job of Sean Hannity and Mark R. Levin- to listen and sum it up for the people, so we don't have to bother.
I don't listen or watch either of them. I am also not a rank and file Republican.

“I am convinced that a criminal who wants a firearm can get one through illegal, untraceable, unregistered sources, with or without gun control.”

-Senator Joe Biden, 1985

Will "rational" Republicans do the right thing? Nope.

It's just a diversion because the Democrack's have led into a shithole. I hear folks say "strange times" a lot. To me it's not strange short the incompetency and idiocy the Democrack's demonstrate daily.

President Biden quoting from the note a grieving grandmother in Uvalde put in his hand on Sunday:

“Erase the invisible line that is dividing our nation. Come up with a solution and fix what is broken and make the changes that are necessary to prevent this from happening again”

President Biden quoting from the note a grieving grandmother in Uvalde put in his hand on Sunday:

“Erase the invisible line that is dividing our nation. Come up with a solution and fix what is broken and make the changes that are necessary to prevent this from happening again”
Umm, yeah. That happened. The oldest aid handing you a committee written note doesn’t count as a grandmother grieving.

Sorry bout that,

1. You know how Gas Stations double up with Fast Food companies?
2. Police Stations and Schools need to as well.
3. Fucking Libtard nutters will stay away then.
4. I fix shit, its what I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Attachments

• 1654226955953.png
    1654226955953.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 12

Senator Graham knows that this shit won't pass, and the Democrat Party's supposed unity will be exposed as a hoax.

The only factor saving Schumer is the existence of the Filibuster. That way the D's are able to maintain the illusion of unity while still ensuring the bill's defeat.

Will "rational" Republicans do the right thing? Nope.

I rarely get to this level but... .

Fuck Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back