President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Thursday afternoon as Washington moves to send fresh aid this month.

With his signature, the president checks off his first priority in the White House. He also will give a primetime address Thursday describing how the country will proceed in fighting the virus a year after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic.

The plan will send direct payments of up to $1,400 to most Americans. Direct deposits will start hitting Americans’ bank accounts as soon as this weekend, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6 and expand the child tax credit for a year. It will also put nearly $20 billion into Covid-19 vaccinations, $25 billion into rental and utility assistance and $350 billion into state, local and tribal relief.

“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” Biden said before signing the legislation. “And giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, the people who built this country, a fighting chance.”

EDIT: Can watch it here if desired...8pm EST

I wonder what his remarks will look like? Thank you for the money, Mr. President.

Last edited:
Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Thursday afternoon as Washington moves to send fresh aid this month.

With his signature, the president checks off his first priority in the White House. He also will give a primetime address Thursday describing how the country will proceed in fighting the virus a year after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic.

The plan will send direct payments of up to $1,400 to most Americans. Direct deposits will start hitting Americans’ bank accounts as soon as this weekend, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6 and expand the child tax credit for a year. It will also put nearly $20 billion into Covid-19 vaccinations, $25 billion into rental and utility assistance and $350 billion into state, local and tribal relief.

“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” Biden said before signing the legislation. “And giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, the people who built this country, a fighting chance.”

I wonder what his remarks will look like? Thank you for the money, Mr. President.
Yeah, $1,400 bwaaahhhaaaaaaa....Just this quarter i got over $90,000 in dividend cash....

Think Biden knows what day it is?

Yeah, I hope his speech goes well. I am not going to watch the President's speech, now I may record it and then play it back to put me to sleep if I get insomnia.

Figured he would have to give in to the pressure. Least accessible president ever.

He is too stupid and senile to do anything but to read a speech someone else wrote, read a teleprompter, or read answers to pre submitted questions that someone else answered for him.

Hope he makes it ok. I would hate to see him stroke out from speaking too much.
Takes too much energy for dementia ridden 80 yea rolds.
The biden doctors have some powerful happy juice

and by now they know the effective time down to the minute

like a kidnapper timing his call for ransom demands, Old Joe will hang up before his location can be traced

Last edited:

Who cares what the biggest terrorist on earth has to say

That's right Sleepy Joe, you tell the American people about all the good things you're doing for them. God bless you.

You mean like...

Let millions of illegals flood in that he puts on welfare?

Fuck up energy production and distribution in the US?

Kiss Kerry's Iranian Mullah buddies ass?

Give away jobs and technology to his buddies in China?

Raise taxes?

Put us trillions more in debt?

Take away our Constitutional rights?

Give blow jobs to the filthy Unions?

Kiss the ass of the Negroes Queers and transsexuals?

Fuck up health care even more than the Negro boy?

Weaken the military?

Yep, Sleepy Joe has lots of good things planned to fuck up this country.

Then he will get the Secret Service to take him to some elementary school so he can sniff the hair of the kids.
I think they gather the children up and bring them to Old Joe

after a 2 week quarantine

Last edited:

Funny. Signs bill. Doesn't answer questions. Has yet to answer questions. Great Leadership....

Forum List

Back