President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

Correction:

Tonight President Biden will read a speech written by his people. He will not be speaking to the people. He will simply be reading to the people.

There is a big difference

If he had the capacity to speak to the people, he would have had a press conference or at least answer questions when asked.
You may disagree Lakhota...but I ask one favor....watch him when he is not speaking and watch him when he does speak. When speaking he squints.. WHen being spoken to his eyes are normal.

One squints when one tries to read something.

He does not take questions because he does not have prepared written answers. I truly believe that.

A wise man once said "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck" - It's no stretch to figure out that Biden is as phony as the day is long.

Liberals don't care. Commie Kamala is going to replace him within a year at the most. Watch and see.

I ll be watching the Celtics game
I didn't ask what you'll be watching, you ugly fuck. Nobody did.

I was a kid when LBJ got the "Great Society" passed back in the 60s. Then he was heard to say "Now, we'll have them "ni**ers" voting for us for the next 200 years"

THAT my friend, is the "democrat" party.

Hey that's awesome grandpa but nobody gives a shit about your anecdotes from the early 60's. Go slip and fall walking down the stairs or something.

Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Thursday afternoon as Washington moves to send fresh aid this month.

With his signature, the president checks off his first priority in the White House. He also will give a primetime address Thursday describing how the country will proceed in fighting the virus a year after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic.

The plan will send direct payments of up to $1,400 to most Americans. Direct deposits will start hitting Americans’ bank accounts as soon as this weekend, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6 and expand the child tax credit for a year. It will also put nearly $20 billion into Covid-19 vaccinations, $25 billion into rental and utility assistance and $350 billion into state, local and tribal relief.

“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” Biden said before signing the legislation. “And giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, the people who built this country, a fighting chance.”

EDIT: Can watch it here if desired...8pm EST

I wonder what his remarks will look like? Thank you for the money, Mr. President.

I wonder if we will be able to see the puppet strings?

I was a kid when LBJ got the "Great Society" passed back in the 60s. Then he was heard to say "Now, we'll have them "ni**ers" voting for us for the next 200 years"

Hey that's awesome grandpa but nobody gives a shit about your anecdotes from the early 60's. Go slip and fall walking down the stairs or something.

Dude, chill out. You're starting to let your inner sock puppet out.

You've turned into an angry little shitstain, haven't you? Did your mom make you clean up that filthy room of yours?

You've turned into an angry little shitstain, haven't you? Did your mom make you clean up that filthy room of yours?
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::banana::banana::banana::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Thursday afternoon as Washington moves to send fresh aid this month.

With his signature, the president checks off his first priority in the White House. He also will give a primetime address Thursday describing how the country will proceed in fighting the virus a year after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic.

The plan will send direct payments of up to $1,400 to most Americans. Direct deposits will start hitting Americans’ bank accounts as soon as this weekend, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6 and expand the child tax credit for a year. It will also put nearly $20 billion into Covid-19 vaccinations, $25 billion into rental and utility assistance and $350 billion into state, local and tribal relief.

“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” Biden said before signing the legislation. “And giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, the people who built this country, a fighting chance.”

I wonder what his remarks will look like? Thank you for the money, Mr. President.
It will be BORING.

Most competent and normal governance usually is. So what?!
Watching senility is boring.

That's right Sleepy Joe, you tell the American people about all the good things you're doing for them. God bless you.

You mean like...

Let millions of illegals flood in that he puts on welfare?

Fuck up energy production and distribution in the US?

Kiss Kerry's Iranian Mullah buddies ass?

Give away jobs and technology to his buddies in China?

Raise taxes?

Put us trillions more in debt?

Take away our Constitutional rights?

Give blow jobs to the filthy Unions?

Kiss the ass of the Negroes Queers and transsexuals?

Fuck up health care even more than the Negro boy?

Weaken the military?

Yep, Sleepy Joe has lots of good things planned to fuck up this country.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yep,we sure got a lot of american haters on this thread like him.

You seem upset? How about a free trip to Provincetown? Yummy!

It will be BORING.

Competent? Like Cuomo murdering 11,000 Seniors?

It will be BORING.

Actually, it will be funny. Biden will thank everyone for coming to his Birthday party in Chicago or Phoenix.....and when he asks if he is still going to get a pony ride later...
From a Dog Faced Pony Soldier? (snicker)

What's with losers who never post their own photos or their own life trying to talk shit about athletic and handsome men who do?

What's with losers who never post their own photos or their own life trying to talk shit about athletic and handsome men who do?
That’s not you, LOL. Yummy!!!!!

This is why no one upvotes your posts. Though, after seeing your fat ass in that messy little boy's room, they probably should, out of pity alone. It certainly made me sad...

Though, after seeing your fat ass in that messy little boy's room
ouch dude.

It will be BORING.

My question is will we, the people, be able to understand what he says. I have my suspicions that it will embarrass the world, IF it's live.

Forum List

Back