🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

Correction:

Tonight President Biden will read a speech written by his people. He will not be speaking to the people. He will simply be reading to the people.

There is a big difference

If he had the capacity to speak to the people, he would have had a press conference or at least answer questions when asked.

WRONG! CNN just reported that President Biden has been editing his speech over the past week.

I ll be watching the Celtics game
I didn't ask what you'll be watching, you ugly fuck. Nobody did.

I was a kid when LBJ got the "Great Society" passed back in the 60s. Then he was heard to say "Now, we'll have them "ni**ers" voting for us for the next 200 years"

THAT my friend, is the "democrat" party.

Hey that's awesome grandpa but nobody gives a shit about your anecdotes from the early 60's. Go slip and fall walking down the stairs or something.

You've turned into an angry little shitstain, haven't you? Did your mom make you clean up that filthy room of yours?
What's with losers who never post their own photos or their own life trying to talk shit about athletic and handsome men who do?

Though, after seeing your fat ass in that messy little boy's room
ouch dude.

And lay off the pie, Porky.

I ll be watching the Celtics game
I didn't ask what you'll be watching, you ugly fuck. Nobody did.

I was a kid when LBJ got the "Great Society" passed back in the 60s. Then he was heard to say "Now, we'll have them "ni**ers" voting for us for the next 200 years"

THAT my friend, is the "democrat" party.

Hey that's awesome grandpa but nobody gives a shit about your anecdotes from the early 60's. Go slip and fall walking down the stairs or something.

Dude, chill out. You're starting to let your inner sock puppet out.
as you know sense this past election we have had a lot of sockpuppet trolls on this site but i dont think he is one.I dont think any of the other idiot members on this board have been stupid to the extremes he is that they advertise it to the whole board they are a kid who has not reached puberty yet.

It's amusing how y'all can totally dis a man and his speech three hours before he gives it.

Don't get me wrong, I've never seen the former prez on tv. So I figure that all of the naysayers won't see the one tonight. It's cool.

Thank you President Biden

:udaman:
Works out around 4 bucks a day over a year.
Third Worlders earn more these days.

It’s more than $1400
Its extensions to unemployment, aid to small business, aid to schools to reopen, aid to local communities

Thank President Biden......NOT Republicans

And thanks to fraud president xiden the 1400 bucks is sucked dry thanks to increased energy costs across the board, which increases ALL costs which means this pithy 1400 bribe is worthless. But little unthinking drones, like you, get all excited.

It’s more than $1400
Its extensions to unemployment, aid to small business, aid to schools to reopen, aid to local communities

And thanks to fraud president xiden the 1400 bucks is sucked dry thanks to increased energy costs across the board, which increases ALL costs which means this pithy 1400 bribe is worthless. But little unthinking drones, like you, get all excited.

$1400 checks start going out this weekend

Thanks President Biden!
Somebody cares about America, obviously Republicans don’t

It’s more than $1400

Thanks President Biden!

1% of the covid relief bill benefits Americans. The entire country is being forced to pay the horrific mismanagement of california and new york. Two CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) strongholds. Repubs tried to prevent the corruptocrats running those states from ripping off the rest of the American people to pay for their paybacks and kickbacks, and outright theft of taxpayer dollars.

It’s more than $1400

Thanks President Biden!

He told you you'd be getting a $2,000 check, sucker.

The only energy costs most of those drones living in their mother's basement have, are the costs of Red Bull at the convenience store ... :thup:

Biden signs $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, clearing way for stimulus checks, vaccine aid

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Thursday afternoon as Washington moves to send fresh aid this month.

With his signature, the president checks off his first priority in the White House. He also will give a primetime address Thursday describing how the country will proceed in fighting the virus a year after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic.

The plan will send direct payments of up to $1,400 to most Americans. Direct deposits will start hitting Americans’ bank accounts as soon as this weekend, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The bill will also extend a $300 per week unemployment insurance boost until Sept. 6 and expand the child tax credit for a year. It will also put nearly $20 billion into Covid-19 vaccinations, $25 billion into rental and utility assistance and $350 billion into state, local and tribal relief.

“This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country,” Biden said before signing the legislation. “And giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, the people who built this country, a fighting chance.”

EDIT: Can watch it here if desired...8pm EST

I wonder what his remarks will look like? Thank you for the money, Mr. President.
It will be BORING.

Most competent and normal governance usually is. So what?!
My question is will we, the people, be able to understand what he says. I have my suspicions that it will embarrass the world, IF it's live.
Very little is "Live" on TV. Why does he not have a RALLY like our REAL President had?

Correction:

Tonight President Biden will read a speech written by his people. He will not be speaking to the people. He will simply be reading to the people.

There is a big difference

If he had the capacity to speak to the people, he would have had a press conference or at least answer questions when asked.

WRONG! CNN just reported that President Biden has been editing his speech over the past week.
CNN? PFFFFTTT! Consider the source. (Snicker)

I heard all the bad mouthing from the right about what a retard and derelict Bayden was. Upon hearing Joe, I found them to be wrong. Bayden can actually talk policy, unlike trump. Trump just wings it, saying words spoken by an idiot and licked up by right wing fools.

It's amusing how y'all can totally dis a man and his speech three hours before he gives it.

Don't get me wrong, I've never seen the former prez on tv. So I figure that all of the naysayers won't see the one tonight. It's cool.
Do you recall Trump's STOU speeches? You goldfish memory hypocrite

It’s more than $1400

Thanks President Biden!

He told you you'd be getting a $2,000 check, sucker.

He supported all Americans getting $2000
Republicans in December said fuk $2000 you only get $600

President Biden just gave us the rest.......Thanks President Biden!

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back