🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Biden to Speak to Nation Today

Biden has better knowledge of key issues than Dumb Donnie ever did.
Uh...so does a dug beetle. Trump didn't know shit about fuck and didn't want to learn anything. He isn't capable of it. His vocabulary is at a 4th grade level and falling. He is not going to grasp governing or policy. Ever.
Not only did Dumb Donnie not know...he did not care
He thought his gut instincts are better than any scientist or medical professional.

That is how we get him lecturing pandemic professionals on how they need to start injecting disinfectant and how we get him explaining to America how George Washington attacked the airports

Yeah, sure he can, he can't even remember his own picks for important positions.
Funny...i don't recall you cultists whining about Trump doing that. But cultists will cult...

Trump was in front of the cameras whether he was covered or not by the Prog dominated media a thousand times more then Beijing Biden. Biden has a track record of not being "all there". To steal an election to put this into office is beyond dangerous.

Biden actually knows how to read and pays attention at briefings.
Imagine a President who actually listens to Scientists instead of lecturing them about injecting disinfectants

How the hell would you know anything about that worthless, dementia ridden ass sitter? You know him? True, he sat on his ass in the Senate for how many years again? 47? 48?

I like your assertion that Biden "knows how to read and play attention in briefings". The asshole can't stay awake long enough to read or pay attention in ANY briefing.

Let's get real here.

Joe Biden is among the most respected Senators of his era.

Along with Ted Kennedy, John McCain, Bob Dole, John Kerry ....

Yeah, sure he can, he can't even remember his own picks for important positions.
Funny...i don't recall you cultists whining about Trump doing that. But cultists will cult...

Trump was in front of the cameras whether he was covered or not by the Prog dominated media a thousand times more then Beijing Biden. Biden has a track record of not being "all there". To steal an election to put this into office is beyond dangerous.

Imagine a President who actually listens to Scientists instead of lecturing them about injecting disinfectants

How the hell would you know anything about that worthless, dementia ridden ass sitter? You know him? True, he sat on his ass in the Senate for how many years again? 47? 48?

I like your assertion that Biden "knows how to read and play attention in briefings". The asshole can't stay awake long enough to read or pay attention in ANY briefing.

Let's get real here.

Only by people who are pedophiles, drunk driving woman killers, and corrupt assholes.

It's fun watching these Dim NAZIs pretend that Biden isn't a senile brainless old coot. It's so pathetic.

Let's get real here.

Only by people who are pedophiles, drunk driving woman killers, and corrupt assholes.

Lol..coming from a Trump supporter. Trump who was sued for raping a 13 year old, was known to invade the dressing rooms of teen beauty contestants, is being sued for a rape now, and who has made disturbing comments about dating his own daughter.

Damn....the whataboutism is strong in this one...

Ah yes, the cultists covering for each other. Got it. I am the problem. Not the whiny frauds who excused every daily behavior of the orange slob, then pretended it was significant when Biden does it. Got it.

For the record, we expect people in their 70s to do this. They all do.

'what daily behavior of Trump;s needed to be excused, telling the truth?

Let's get real here.

Lol..coming from a Trumo supporter. Trump who was sued for raping a 13 year old, was known to invade the dressing rooms of teen beauty contestants, is being sued for a rape now, and who has made disturbing comments about dating his own daughter.

Only morons don't understand that lawsuit was fake. What happened to it? Why did it disappear in a puff of smoke the minute the election was over?

1615509585594-png.466621
OH GOD MY EYES, don't post such photos in here. Holy crap

Let's get real here.

You admire all the biggest scumbags in the Senate.

Let's get real here.

You admire all the biggest scumbags in the Senate.

Name any more accomplished Senators

Biden says he will get 100 million vaccines in 60 days not 100

:clap:

It is nice to hear a real President like Biden give a speech, and who doesn’t sound like he is having a stroke like Trump often did.

Forum List

Back