President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Biden cares about "Lincoln Riley" the young American woman who suffered attempted rape and was murdered by Biden's illegal? Biden's illegal bashed in her skull. Yet Biden the lying puke couldn't even get her name right.

xv02omxsn0nc1.png

LOL

MTG forces Biden to go off script, and he admits illegals are killing thousands.

”Lincoln Riley”

What a fucking clown.

Biden cares about "Lincoln Riley" the young American woman who suffered attempted rape and was murdered by Biden's illegal? Biden's illegal bashed in her skull. Yet Biden the lying puke couldn't even get her name right.
And then he went to "I know what its like".... people who are still in shock over a tragedy hate that... especially from the man who made it possible.... yep this was the end of Biden tonight... he will drop even more to Trump...

And then he went to I "know what its like".... people who are still in shock over a tragedy hate that... especially from the man who made it possible.... yep this was the end of Biden tonight... he will drop even more to Trump...
He doesn't give one shit about the thousands of Americans HIS illegals have raped and killed. He as much as said yeah, I know what that's like FU anyway.

Forum List

Back