President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Holy shit this is hilarious. She is so bad it’s hard to tell if this is a SNL skit or not.

Katie Britt is getting DRAGGED across twitter.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

LOL

By "excuses", you mean reality.

Americans are dying from covid at half the rate under Biden than they were under Trump.

Factoring in Biden has been president almost 4 times longer than Trump with covid being out there; on average, 1,438 Americans died per day under Trump while 639 have died since Biden was sworn in.

Does that 1,438 include those elderly victims murdered by democrat governors. I know it includes overdoses and traffic accidents.

Trump picks a hot but incompetent lawyer costs $400m.

GOP picks a hot but shitty speaker, costs them 90m votes.

too funny.

If she were thrilled about Trump, Trump would be mentioned every other sentence. Pub leadership know Trump is a liability. The less said about him the better.
I repeat.

Trump didn't give the SOTU

and just because Biden gave a campaign speech, doesn't mean she needed to.

Katie giving her speech in a kitchen. How demeaning. She may have a future as a personal shopper but that is all.

60% of Americans are now living paycheck to paycheck... more people as a percentage than when Carter was president... do you think tonight's speech hit home with them?... not a chance...

I saw that as well. The Repubs only voted against the bill because Trump told them too. They chose Trump over country.
Bullshit. Biden had three years to fix what he deliberately ruined. It was deliberate and that's why nothing was done to close the border until now. Biden can close the border yesterday if he wanted to.

Forum List

Back