President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Same with GOP on CNN. They are blown away on his energy and have shifted to he’s too energetic yelling. lol.
It really is too funny. MAGA doesn‘t know what hit them. Biden gave a great speech tonight. They were expecting listless and they got energetic. MAGA is stupefied..well,..at least more than usual.

You need to get your head out of your boyfriend's ass and understand how price fixing works.
Biden lowered insulin prices and there no shortages.

I know it drives you nuts, I know it's against your primitive economic dogma, I know you can't sanely deal with it. :itsok:

But here is the thing - Americans don't generally have those hang ups and they overwhelmingly aprove it.

Seems like Biden is focusing on issues voters don’t care about: Putin and the supposed “insurrection”.

Voters care about the economy and immigration.

It’s hard to convince voters that Democrats are the Saviors of Democracy when they tried to keep a Republican off the ballot and were rebuked by a 9-0 Supreme Court decision.

The war with Putin is a disaster for the U.S. The war benefits the CCP. The Ukraine War was completely avoidable. We only had to declare NATO membership for Ukraine off the table. Hundreds of thousands dead for nothing.

And the Jan.6 protesters were a bit unruly but remember the only person who was purposely killed that day was Ashli Babbitt, who was murdered by a cowardly officer who could have taken a minute to arrest her.

Last edited:
1709870091414.png

This speech was not intended for the moderate democrats... this was to his hard left and it shows where he thinks he needs to shore up... and that is not good just 8 months out...
And the screaming by the women was over the top... it was a huge turn off...

Biden lowered insulin prices and there no shortages.

I know it drives you nuts, I know it's against your primitive economic dogma, I know you can't sanely deal with it. :itsok:

But here is the thing - Americans don't generally have those hang ups and they overwhelmingly aprove it.
The fixed prices only went into effect in January.

Who picked this woman? She literally crying and whining.

Let's hear more excuses for the man who said he would stop covid.

:popcorn:

LOL

By "excuses", you mean reality.

Americans are dying from covid at half the rate under Biden than they were under Trump.

Factoring in Biden has been president almost 4 times longer than Trump with covid being out there; on average, 1,438 Americans died per day under Trump while 639 have died since Biden was sworn in.

Watching Britt give this speech is painful.

Of course, she hasn’t mentioned Trump once.

Forum List

Back