President Donald Trump Merry Christmas Rally LIVE in Battle Creek, MI

"When we place our hope in the Lord, we are able to focus on things that matter with courage and compassion. Merry Christmas, Battle Creek, and God Bless Michigan!" - President Trump

Word on the street is that he’s losing it. He is rambling in unconstructed sentences and his face is really, really red!
Word on what street?

A street in San Fran covered by drug needles and shit?

Word in normal America is that Trumps reelection is more certain than before.

No, I live in one of the cleanest cities in the world, Minneapolis.
Only a partisan hack would predict next fall's election. So much can happen in our "New York Minute" world.

Looks like the House will give him a nice Christmas Present
See response #4 of this thread............
Poor Crooked Donnie

Impeachment is going to spoil his Christmas

Nah. Trump will take it all in stride.

I doubt this fake impeachment upsets him at all cause he knows he did nothing to be impeached for and the Senate will prove it.

Poor crooked House. I'd bet the GOP wins it back in 2020.

Poor Crooked Donnie

I doubt this fake impeachment upsets him at all cause he knows he did nothing to be impeached for and the Senate will prove it.

Hasn’t taken it in stride yet
He has been in constant rage

Poor Crooked Donnie

Rage?? I doubt that. I watched him at his rally and as he said. He was having a good time. Not a bit of rage in sight. Lots of amusement though.

You really do need better talking points. The ones your using suck. LOL

Do you know what a boomerang is, Winger? Don't look now but what the House is about to unleash is going end up gashing them...not Trump.
This has been the Republicans' threat since the impeachment proceedings began. They're wrong. It's an empty threat. Trump will NOT be reelected. This was not a Democrat-only impeachment! It was an unbelievable abdication of responsibility by the Republicans who refused to hold our President accountable for serious, unacceptable activities.

Do you know what a boomerang is, Winger? Don't look now but what the House is about to unleash is going end up gashing them...not Trump.
This has been the Republicans' threat since the impeachment proceedings began. They're wrong. It's an empty threat. Trump will NOT be reelected. This was not a Democrat-only impeachment! It was an unbelievable abdication of responsibility by the Republicans who refused to hold our President accountable for serious, unacceptable activities.

How many Republicans voted for impeachment? To claim that this WASN'T a Democrat only impeachment is laughable, OldLady! It was...and it continues to be!

If Trump is really guilty of illegal activities then why hasn't the House made a case for that? Did you watch the hearings? Those were the "witnesses" that Adam Schiff called and even though the hearings were totally biased against Trump Republican Congress members embarrassed the witnesses that were called! Can you imagine how bad it would be if witnesses that didn't hate Trump were allowed to testify? Can you imagine Hunter Biden under oath explaining how he got a no show job he was totally unqualified for that paid huge money?

Poor Crooked Donnie

Rage?? I doubt that. I watched him at his rally and as he said. He was having a good time. Not a bit of rage in sight. Lots of amusement though.

A two hour rant is not calm reflection

Good article by Politico, on why the impeachment still matters. Lots of different angles to this.

Impeachment: What’s the Verdict of History?
Even if Trump emerges unscathed, it has had practical consequences, preventing further coercion of a foreign president by Trump. For one contributor, legal analyst Kim Wehle, impeachment has had a serious impact, if a bad one. She says the unfair process may have done permanent damage to the seriousness of impeachment in the long run.

Poor Crooked Donnie

A two hour rant is not calm reflection

What you call a rant I call someone stating his case rather well. Trump doesn't rant and never has.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

He was BLUSHING in embarrassment. He knows what he's done and that he's going to skate by the skin of his teeth. And nasty.....that Dingell rant? What was that all about? How magnanimous and generous HE is to give the longest serving Senator a decent sendoff? To suggest he's in hell because he was a Democrat?

As always, the majority of Americans are blushing that this asshole is our President.

He was BLUSHING in embarrassment. He knows what he's done and that he's going to skate by the skin of his teeth. And nasty.....that Dingell rant? What was that all about? How magnanimous and generous HE is to give the longest serving Senator a decent sendoff? To suggest he's in hell because he was a Democrat?

As always, the majority of Americans are blushing that this asshole is our President.

And you are full of shit.

Nancy Pelosi just sent Trump a stocking full of coal
Maybe Trump can make some coal jobs out of it

Did he expect Mrs Dingell to give him a free pass because he was not an asshole when her husband died?

Forum List

Back