President Donald Trump Merry Christmas Rally LIVE in Battle Creek, MI

He was BLUSHING in embarrassment. He knows what he's done and that he's going to skate by the skin of his teeth. And nasty.....that Dingell rant? What was that all about? How magnanimous and generous HE is to give the longest serving Senator a decent sendoff? To suggest he's in hell because he was a Democrat?

As always, the majority of Americans are blushing that this asshole is our President.

You call conservatives worse than that constantly, OldLady but now you're "appalled" that Trump inferred Dingell might not be in the good place? You liberals love to dish it out...but god, are you thin skinned when you get a little in return!

Nancy Pelosi just sent Trump a stocking full of coal
Maybe Trump can make some coal jobs out of it

Nancy Pelosi just sent Trump EXACTLY the ammo that he needed to get reelected! She also provided ammo to every GOP candidate that will be running against Democrats who voted for impeachment!

Nancy Pelosi just sent Trump EXACTLY the ammo that he needed to get reelected! She also provided ammo to every GOP candidate that will be running against Democrats who voted for impeachment!

That she did. She and her imbecilic House Dems just paved the way for a Trump win in 2020. I'd bet the Dems lose the House as well.

What a pack of imbeciles

Trump will be berserk tonight. I have some basketball watching tonight, but I can't wait to see if he blows a gasket tonight! How far will he go? Threats of violence?
He’ll be just as measured and calculating as he always is, and any genius would be.
:)
He'll be beating off to Stormy Daniels vids thinking of the good ole days.
I’ll be beating off to the vids of democrats crying again....

Oh. I figured you'd be parroting The Donald rage tweeting, triggered with his ass in the bag.

Maybe. But that won't remove the * at the end of his name that history will record forever & ever & ever. Which is what Trump* & the mob are really pissed over. After all, Repukes enabled this bum & they'll also have to live with it. Enjoy!

*Impeached 12/2019.

Maybe. But that won't remove the * at the end of his name that history will record forever & ever & ever. Which is what Trump* & the mob are really pissed over. After all, Repukes enabled this bum & they'll also have to live with it. Enjoy!

*Impeached 12/2019.

Ohh no!

Get out of here with that weak ass shit. Conservatives or Trump don’t give a fuck about your stupid ass asterisk. You morons have handed conservatives the WH for years to come.

Celebrating about it.

Only dumb Democrats, folks.

*Impeached 12/2019.
When someone is unfairly charged with a "crime" that isn't a crime...why should they feel any shame over it? Donald Trump didn't do anything that countless other Presidents have done. The stain that will live on in history won't be on Trump...it will be on a Democratically controlled House that abused the power they had and the Constitution they swore to uphold!

If I were Donald Trump I'd wear THAT asterisk as a badge of honor! It simply shows that his opposition doesn't think they can beat him at the polls so they're stooping to this farce!

Forum List

Back