President Donald Trump on Witch Hunts, Family + Mean Tweets (interview with Allie Beth Stuckey+Tucker interview later)

"Mike...from Ohio i call him"

can anyone identify who Trump is talking about?

The people hanging on every word from Trump are the same people who will yell "TDS! TDS!" if any liberal talks about Trump.

If you'd all stop making Trump your messiah, we'd stop talking about him.

Trump will certainly digress himself constantly.
Maybe... but your thugocracy in DC is so royally fecking up the nation that DJT will be ushered back into the office in a red tidal wave in '24. Hate it fer ya'

Maybe... but your thugocracy in DC is so royally fecking up the nation that DJT will be ushered back into the office in a red tidal wave in '24. Hate it fer ya'
I bet you want Pootin to help also. Biden is a ship wreck also and Trump ain't never gonna see the inside of the White House except as a visitor.

The people hanging on every word from Trump are the same people who will yell "TDS! TDS!" if any liberal talks about Trump.

If you'd all stop making Trump your messiah, we'd stop talking about him.
That's obvious bs. Hardly any Trump supporter initiates commentary about him. They don't need to. They just make use of the opportunities to call out Leftist scum and their lies. That will begin to change in '23 once his campaign becomes more of a certainty. Once your cohort finally grasps that there is nothing they can do to stop his run and return, they are going to go absolutely insane. During the campaign in '24, I predict we will see widespread violence with threats of actual rebellion should he win the office again.

THIS TIME, though, you won't be able to get it done with media lies and government corruption. So be sure you know what you'll be taking on. It'll be time for some real "skin" in the game.

Forum List

Back