President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

He was a fraud and failure. Just like his Presidency.
I see.

-hNBj6pN.jpg

Of course this was printed long before he left office so may miss a few things.

See, you don't get to bleed your business endeavors dry and then cut out to leave your partners holding the bag..and call yourself a successful businessman.
Blah, blah, blah. Got anything relevant to being POTUS? Like not sucking up to China and Ukraine getting paid millions?

You don't get to NOT pay your employees and contractors salary and fees due them..and call yourself a successful businessman.
I guess the answer is NO. Jack's off again.

What did Trump do to suggest he wasn't fit for the job that Joe Biden has fixed now?
For one, Biden isn’t nearly as polarizing and divisive.
Trump never polarized me. But you're right, X, Joe Biden will never create any sort of emotional reaction in anyone. No one simply cares.

Joe is one big YAWN.

And the world is moving in to fill his void.
I’ll take boring over a narcissistic and polarizing Trump any day.
Then Joe must give you a raging hard on. Me, I'm silly, I only care about what a POTUS actually GETS DONE while in office, not whether he has an ego or is polarizing.

Boring people are WEAK people and our enemies thank you.

Then Joe must give you a raging hard on. Me, I'm silly, I only care about what a POTUS actually GETS DONE while in office, not whether he has an ego or is polarizing.

Boring people are WEAK people and our enemies thank you.

Like any president, there are some things I think he did well and other things I don’t think he handled well.

Regardless, he would have been able to get more DONE if he conducted himself like an adult instead of being so polarizing.

Maybe the idiot you get a hard on for should have stayed off Twitter.

He was a fraud and failure. Just like his Presidency.
I see.

View attachment 505918

Of course this was printed long before he left office so may miss a few things.

See, you don't get to bleed your business endeavors dry and then cut out to leave your partners holding the bag..and call yourself a successful businessman.
Blah, blah, blah. Got anything relevant to being POTUS? Like not sucking up to China and Ukraine getting paid millions?

You don't get to NOT pay your employees and contractors salary and fees due them..and call yourself a successful businessman.
I guess the answer is NO. Jack's off again.

These are not accomplishments, asshat. This is a bullshit list gleaned off a campaign website. A lot of what was done above weakened us. Some of this has already been reversed by the Biden administration.
And in your propaganda piece here, I don't see the one thing he actually gets credit for, signing The First Step Act. I mean he does get credit for other things here. Being CIC and allowing a pandemic to gain a
foothold and spread unchecked while he held his little pep rallies (you know, like the circle jerk he's holding today). Over 600K dead. An economy in shambles...are you really surprised he lost the election. :)

Regardless, he would have been able to get more DONE if he conducted himself like an adult instead of being so polarizing.

Of that we kinda agree. Had Trump been half the organizer and unifier he promised to be, he might have gotten a lot more accomplished, but then, he didn't know that before even getting to the office, he would have a fake dossier passed about him, the FISA court lied to in order to start a false investigation, the democrats boycott even attending his inauguration, his FBI Director conspiring behind him, and a democrat operative friend of Comey's assigned to investigate him.

After that, all bets were off and Trump was destiuned to talk smack about his avowed enemies.

Of that we kinda agree. Had Trump been half the organizer and unifier he promised to be, he might have gotten a lot more accomplished, but then, he didn't know that before even getting to the office, he would have a fake dossier passed about him, the FISA court lied to in order to start a false investigation, the democrats boycott even attending his inauguration, his FBI Director conspiring behind him, and a democrat operative friend of Comey's assigned to investigate him.

After that, all bets were off and Trump was destiuned to talk smack about his avowed enemies.
Not very smart of him to be so polarizing.

These are not accomplishments, asshat.
Looks like accomplishments where I stand. Far and above better than anything Biddum has done!

This is a bullshit list gleaned off a campaign website.
Link us to it.

A lot of what was done above weakened us.
For instance?

Some of this has already been reversed by the Biden administration.
Not Trump's doing.

And in your propaganda piece here,
What propaganda?

IBeing CIC and allowing a pandemic to gain a foothold and spread unchecked
Oh stuff it, Zero. It happened to every country around the world, many, far worse.

while he held his little pep rallies
Trump has no little pep rallies.

Over 600K dead.
The CDC has revealed that 95% of them actually died of other things. Did you miss that thread as well?

An economy in shambles...
What economy prospered in 2020 during Covid? What economy could do well with EVERY BLUE GOVERNOR DEMANDING THEIR STATE BE LOCKED DOWN AT INFINITUM?

How dare you insult me with your implacable ignorant partisan spin.

You know that Trump had control of every branch of government for two years. So what stopped him from doing the big things he promised he'd do.
Deport all illegal aliens.
Build the wall, and make Mexico pay for it.
Repeal and replace Obmacare.

Trump failed the big three

You know that Trump had control of every branch of government for two years. So what stopped him from doing the big things he promised he'd do.

Another Fake News parrot living in the Alt Left Reality .... :rolleyes:

What economy prospered in 2020 during Covid? What economy could do well with EVERY BLUE GOVERNOR DEMANDING THEIR STATE BE LOCKED DOWN AT INFINITUM?

How dare you insult me with your implacable ignorant partisan spin.

If Trump coordinated the lockdowns, they could have been limited to weeks instead of months. But because they were put in place with no coordination or leadership, the coronavirus walked its way across the country.

If you have an apartment house with a vermin infestation, you don't have the exterminator fight it in a couple of apartments, wait, and then do a different couple of apartments.

So what stopped him from doing the big things he promised he'd do.

Trump was able to accomplish a thousand trivial things that he claimed credit for, but failed all the big things he promised.
Trump ran on repealing Obamacare. He claimed "it would be so easy".

And since then Obmacare was upheld 5-4 by the supreme court. Then upheld 6-3 by the supreme court. And recently upheld 7-2 by the supreme court.

Not only did Trump fail to get rid of Obamacare, but he got his handpicked supreme court to uphold it.

I guess Mean Gene has memory lapses and forgets about John McCain and all the RINOs. Trump never had control of every branch, for a while the REPUBLICANS did. Deportation can't precede when blocked by progressive judges. You can't build a wall when the democrats controlling the purse strings won't fund it (we couldn't afford the 20 billion but we can afford 6 trillion).

So what stopped him from doing the big things he promised he'd do.

Trump was able to accomplish a thousand trivial things that he claimed credit for, but failed all the big things he promised.
Trump ran on repealing Obamacare. He claimed "it would be so easy".

And since then Obmacare was upheld 5-4 by the supreme court. Then upheld 6-3 by the supreme court. And recently upheld 7-2 by the supreme court.

Not only did Trump fail to get rid of Obamacare, but he got his handpicked supreme court to uphold it.
If that's what the voices in the Alt Left Reality of Fake News are telling you the bleat then so be it.

I guess Mean Gene has memory lapses and forgets about John McCain and all the RINOs. Trump never had control of every branch, for a while the REPUBLICANS did. Deportation can't precede when blocked by progressive judges. You can't build a wall when the democrats controlling the purse strings won't fund it (we couldn't afford the 20 billion but we can afford 6 trillion).
This person is not living in reality.

I guess Mean Gene has memory lapses and forgets about John McCain and all the RINOs. Trump never had control of every branch, for a while the REPUBLICANS did.

Watch Trump Call Obamacare Repeal “So Easy”
“Nobody can do that like me.”

Forum List

Back