President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

I was taken by the list of PROHIBITED ITEMS at the Trump rally in Ohio.

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

Welcome to the new American brought to you by Biden/Harris.
here, read your own shit, you terminally dumb fuck.
I have no shit to read, you terminal dumb fuck. No where above did I say a word about Biden banning anything from the losapalosa. Idiot.

View attachment 505897
then explain this, vegetable.

Sorry, I don't talk to cucumbers. It's not permitted in the New Biddum America.
ok, peewee. your graceful concession is noted.
Do all you wingnuts imagine concessions when you lose in the real world?

btw, there will be more than enough vapidity and vapor oozing out of your adored fat fucking troll.
Meantime, Joe will be home resting, gathering strength hoping to make it through the next day as his staff pumps him full of anti-senility drugs and pills.

Yeah. The Founders intended for every vote to count. Not every paper ballot you could pull out of your ass.
We have an audit process that did not find significant findings of fraud.
One audit of one state is but a tiny spec of all the fraud to be assessed.

Sucks for you, huh?
Nope. I'm having the time of my life. You're the one all bitter and angry!

Biddum not doin' it for ya, huh?
The election is over. They already certified the results. You lost.

You happy with losing the election? That's cool. I'm happy you lost as well.

Well .... your username suggest otherwise and you damn sure are scared of American Patriots.

It's more than obvious in your post.
You cannot lay claim to the word 'Patriot' and attempt to overthrow the government at the same time.
First of all ....

No one has tried to overthrow the government.

And, secondly, that's EXACTLY what the 2nd Amendment gives patriots the right to do.

But, you wouldn't understand that being a low IQ Ledtist.
1624743804937.png

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

I have no shit to read, you terminal dumb fuck. No where above did I say a word about Biden banning anything from the losapalosa. Idiot.

View attachment 505897

btw, there will be more than enough vapidity and vapor oozing out of your adored fat fucking troll.
Meantime, Joe will be home resting, gathering strength hoping to make it through the next day as his staff pumps him full of anti-senility drugs and pills.
joe has a job. you should try it.

You obviously watched none of it. Everyone there was upbeat and happy.

No one is whining about losing anything. They are upset over the election being STOLEN.

So they are upbeat and happy. And they are also upset.
Don't ask me what you could have watched for yourself.

DONALD TRUMP, twice impeached ex-president not even running for anything is right now pulling in a bigger crowd out in the middle of nowhere on a very hot day more people willing to drive and wait hours in the hot sun than ALL OF JOE BIDEN'S RALLIES PUT TOGETHER COMBINED.

View attachment 505897

joe has a job. you should try it.
Don't need one. Joe has never had a job neither. Least of all now. He's just a puppet on a string playing a role for his benefactors.

No one is whining about losing anything. They are upset over the election being STOLEN.

DONALD TRUMP, twice impeached ex-president not even running for anything is right now pulling in a bigger crowd out in the middle of nowhere on a very hot day more people willing to drive and wait hours in the hot sun than ALL OF JOE BIDEN'S RALLIES PUT TOGETHER COMBINED.
Unfortunately for you, our founding fathers didn't say that our elections should be decided by rally sizes. You can gather all the upset losers you want and that doesn't change anything.

Yeah. The Founders intended for every vote to count. Not every paper ballot you could pull out of your ass.

Sucks for you, huh?

The official story. Just one more lie this government has told the people.

Now you're just taking stupid as you always do.

Unfortunately for you, our founding fathers didn't say that our elections should be decided by rally sizes. You can gather all the upset losers you want and that doesn't change anything.
Keep rationalizing why Joe can't attract flies and Kamela Toe Harris is about 1000X LESS liked.

Now we are into foreign territory for a democrat.

They are singing the national anthem and praying to the American flag at the Trump rally.

Leftists better turn it off to avoid burn marks.

Sucks for you, huh?

Your conspiracy theories don’t change anything. It’s over and you lost.

Hey you said you’re happy with the results. I’m glad you’re thrilled about losing.

Keep rationalizing why Joe can't attract flies and Kamela Toe Harris is about 1000X LESS liked.
It’s very simple. A lot of people like Trump and even more despise him.

What part of that confuses you?

Sucks for you, huh?

Your conspiracy theories don’t change anything.
Famous last words of the perpetually nervous.

Not only do trump fluffers not know the difference between rallies (thousands) and voters (millions)...they think it's land, not people that vote. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Sucks for you, huh?

Your conspiracy theories don’t change anything.
Famous last words of the perpetually nervous.
What exactly do you think I’m nervous about?

The election is over and you lost it.

It’s very simple. A lot of people like Trump and even more despise him.
What do you think Trump did that the MSM told them was his fault they should despise him over?

Where do you think this will be at after 3.5 more years of the CRAP Biddum and his slut pig ho VP are pulling?

Forum List

Back