President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

You are the poster child for Leftist Mental Disorders.
you are trolling your own troll thread about the fat orange troll trying to troll america, again.

The left suffer the mass delusion.

View attachment 505890

At least Trump has:
  • His priorities right
  • likes his country
  • Puts America first
  • Knows what bed he's waking up in
  • Isn't senile covered in age spots
  • Doesn't need cue cards
  • Is worth billions
  • Is loved by millions
  • Takes shit from no one
  • Has a bitchin' hot, smart wife
aww. adorable how you try to defend this despicable asshole.

^^^^TRANSLATION: No defense against the truth. Trump may be an asshole, but at least he's liked, at least he's better for the country and 10,000 X better than Biddum.
you are the twat who is evading everything. you even cut out relevant parts of my post, lying weakling.

Actually .... they are not.

It's all revealing that you see American Patriots as losers.

It reveals all anyone needs to know about American Hating Leftist like yourself.
Today's American Patriots are the biggest, stupidest, fucking losers that I've ever seen in my life.
Yes ...

We know you Communist Leftist are very afraid of them.

And, .... you're not hiding very well.

I was taken by the list of PROHIBITED ITEMS at the Trump rally in Ohio.

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

Welcome to the new American brought to you by Biden/Harris.
here, read your own shit, you terminally dumb fuck.

Trump may be an asshole, but at least he's liked
Far more disliked than liked.

Trump, far more disliked than liked (in any blue state inner city controlled by the leftwing MSM). :21:

trump-salute.jpg

Nobody cares enough about Biddum to even care if he lives or dies.

Trump, far more disliked than liked (in any blue state inner city controlled by the leftwing MSM). :21:

And those blue cities make up a significant part of our country and are why Trump isn’t president. Because a lot of people dislike him.

All caught up now?

And those blue cities make up a significant part of our country and are why Trump isn’t president. Because a lot of people dislike him.

All caught up now?
That's not why Trump isn't President and you know it.

I was taken by the list of PROHIBITED ITEMS at the Trump rally in Ohio.

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

Welcome to the new American brought to you by Biden/Harris.
here, read your own shit, you terminally dumb fuck.
I have no shit to read, you terminal dumb fuck. No where above did I say a word about Biden banning anything from the losapalosa. Idiot.

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.12.34 PM.png

That's not why Trump isn't President and you know it.

Sure it is.

Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories didn’t work and even Barr couldn’t find the significant election fraud that you believe in.

You lost because people dislike Trump. It’s very simple.

Well .... your username suggest otherwise and you damn sure are scared of American Patriots.

It's more than obvious in your post.
You cannot lay claim to the word 'Patriot' and attempt to overthrow the government at the same time.
First of all ....

No one has tried to overthrow the government.

And, secondly, that's EXACTLY what the 2nd Amendment gives patriots the right to do.

But, you wouldn't understand that being a low IQ Ledtist.

Forum List

Back