President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

Trump, far more disliked than liked (in any blue state inner city controlled by the leftwing MSM). :21:
And those blue cities make up a significant part of our country and are why Trump isn’t president. Because a lot of people dislike him.
All caught up now?

No. The Founders intended that no state or region could monopolize the nation usurping all their rights.

All you are ignorantly arguing for is for California to have half the population, be 100% democrat controlled and so many EC electors that winning California decides every election no matter how other states voted.

The Founders intended that ALL states be heard, and for a president to represent as wide and diverse an area of the country as possible, not just a few blue cities on the leftwing and east coast.

There is no popular vote beyond the state level.

Get caught up with where America is really at:

1624742512942.png

Trump will speak at 6:00 central time. How many Leftist heads will explode by then?

What's really sad commentary on where the Left have taken this country is during coverage of the Trump rally, the broadcasters had to agree with YouTube who carried the broadcast TO CENSOR THEMSELVES and they are not allowed to even bring up the election fraud, a major political issue, at a political rally.

Can you imagine if coverage of Biden had to go through Fox News and in carrying Biden's news conference, NBC and CBS had to agree with Fox not to bring up anything supportive of Biden or they would have their feed cut?

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?
I can imagine what it's like to live in a Communist Country.
I bet you can, Comrade.

Trump, far more disliked than liked (in any blue state inner city controlled by the leftwing MSM). :21:
And those blue cities make up a significant part of our country and are why Trump isn’t president. Because a lot of people dislike him.
All caught up now?

No. The Founders intended that no state or region could monopolize the nation usurping all their rights.

All you are ignorantly arguing for is for California to have half the population, be 100% democrat controlled and so many EC electors that winning California decides every election no matter how other states voted.

The Founders intended that ALL states be heard, and for a president to represent as wide and diverse an area of the country as possible, not just a few blue cities on the leftwing and east coast.

View attachment 505898
And another moron who thinks it's land that votes, not people.

Here's one that shows what population does:
1624742712690.png

I read the op. it is not complying with the rules. what is there to discuss?

fat fucking troll who somehow managed to become president years ago soundly lost his bid for reelection and now whines about it.

great topic to discuss.

I didn't say anything about a national popular vote.

The founding fathers created the electoral college to decide our elections. You lost by the electoral college.

Any questions?

I was taken by the list of PROHIBITED ITEMS at the Trump rally in Ohio.

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

Welcome to the new American brought to you by Biden/Harris.
here, read your own shit, you terminally dumb fuck.
I have no shit to read, you terminal dumb fuck. No where above did I say a word about Biden banning anything from the losapalosa. Idiot.

View attachment 505897
then explain this, vegetable.

"You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

Welcome to the new American brought to you by Biden/Harris."

are you drunk? or simply malignantly retarded?

PRESIDENT Biden has no low self-esteem he needs to con-tinually boost by having groupies come and worship him. It's the voting that counts.
That's not the point and you know it.

The point is Biden and Harris have almost ZERO popularity in this Country.

And, you know that as well.
That's very much the point.....trump needs to pump up his self-esteem by sucking it from his already low self-esteem cultists......................such as yourself.

And: How Popular Is Joe Biden?

You have a funny con-cept of "zero popularity"....probably explained by your double digit IQ.
You are the poster child for Leftist Mental Disorders.
you are trolling your own troll thread about the fat orange troll trying to troll america, again.
Pointing out how stupid Leftist really are isn't exactly trolling.
Let us know when you manage that, Double Digit.

You are the poster child for Leftist Mental Disorders.
you are trolling your own troll thread about the fat orange troll trying to troll america, again.

The left suffer the mass delusion.

View attachment 505890

At least Trump has:
  • His priorities right
  • likes his country
  • Puts America first
  • Knows what bed he's waking up in
  • Isn't senile covered in age spots
  • Doesn't need cue cards
  • Is worth billions
  • Is loved by millions
  • Takes shit from no one
  • Has a bitchin' hot, smart wife
1624743009151.png

Rally starts at Noon Central Time.
The conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies start at Noon Central Time.
Hey genius ....

Right now it's just live broadcast of the crowd and interviews with people in the crowds.

But, feel free to rebut ANY of these so called conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies, at any time.

We really are interested in what those voices in that Alt Left Reality you live in are telling you.
Why aren't you there? You are a weak cultist. Now, to make up for it, you need to send money.

I didn't say anything about a national popular vote.

The founding fathers created the electoral college to decide our elections. You lost by the electoral college.

Any questions?

Yeah. The Founders intended for every vote to count. Not every paper ballot you could pull out of your ass.

Yeah. The Founders intended for every vote to count. Not every paper ballot you could pull out of your ass.

The founding fathers created an election process and gave states the right to determine how their electoral college votes are distributed. The states have an audit process and they did not find significant findings of fraud. According to the process that was set up, you lost.

Sucks for you, huh?

Most made sense, sort of (no appliances or toasters?) but I was struck that one of the banned items was any vape pipes or vaping material.

You're OK with a cigarette or a tobacco pipe (ir a joint?) but you can't vape. :mad-61:

I have no shit to read, you terminal dumb fuck. No where above did I say a word about Biden banning anything from the losapalosa. Idiot.

View attachment 505897

Sorry, I don't talk to cucumbers. It's not permitted in the New Biddum America.

View attachment 505897

Sorry, I don't talk to cucumbers. It's not permitted in the New Biddum America.
ok, peewee. your graceful concession is noted. btw, there will be more than enough vapidity and vapor oozing out of your adored fat fucking troll.

that's probably why additional vaping is forbidden.

We have an audit process that did not find significant findings of fraud.
One audit of one state is but a tiny spec of all the fraud to be assessed.

Sucks for you, huh?
Nope. I'm having the time of my life. You're the one all bitter and angry!

Biddum not doin' it for ya, huh?

Forum List

Back