🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President George washington- good or bad?

Small potatoes. John Brown tried to start a war and died trying to free enslaved Black people. Dont get me wrong I like Bernie
Let us take a moment to remember that there are many legit white people.

Obviously not enough to get reparations for the descendents of those same enslaved people Washington and others never paid for their forced labor.
What a difficult thing to quantify. And expensive I imagine. There'd also be a lot of hate over it.

What a difficult thing to quantify. And expensive I imagine. There'd also be a lot of hate over it.
Many people have already quantified it and yes it would be expensive. No doubt there would be a lot of hate but that hate is exactly what gives me doubts about there being "many legit" whites.

Many people have already quantified it and yes it would be expensive. No doubt there would be a lot of hate but that hate is exactly what gives me doubts about there being "many legit" whites.

The hate would come from a sense of jealousy, which is actually a normal human emotion. A lot of white people are poor as hell.

And it wouldn't just be white people hating. It would be lots of different kinds of people that weren't included.

The hate would come from a sense of jealousy, which is actually a normal human emotion. A lot of white people are poor as hell.
I used to think that too but I think it comes from a deep (possibly genetic) sense of inferiority. When you look at what has occurred even when Blacks created their own prosperous communities you realize that many whites simply can't deal with competition. I taught my kids early to ignore whites claiming superiority. A person that is superior to you wouldnt concentrate so hard on holding you back and fight so hard against leveling the playing field.

I disagree. I think its a uniquely white issue. I have never heard of any Black person jealous of the Japanese when they got their reparations.

My late uncle Jerry was born in Cuba and was one of the most openly racist people I have ever seen. If he were still alive he'd be the first person tearing into black people over getting money from the government.

Black people hate gay people. Fucking George Washington.!!! Also Did Joe Biden fuck any kids today? I'd be amazed if he didn't.

If you plan to judge the Founding Fathers by today's standards you have to work your way back. Bill Clinton molested an intern barely older than his daughter, lied about it and bombed freaking defenseless country in Europe to deflect attention but loyal democrats love the big lug.

It amazes me to watch today's so called Social Justice Warriors imply that if they were alive back during the founding that they would have done it better and more compassionately...what a bunch of hogwash...looking into our past and finding wrong by today's standards is cowardly and presumptuous in a childlike fashion...grow the fuck up libtards....or the dangerous world we live in might do it for ya one day....

He was a slave owner and therefore a hypocrite so I would say bad.

Washington ended the entitlement of the monarchy. He could have chosen to be king of the United States, and chose to forego power for the Constitutional Republic, and free Demacracy you live in now. The fact that he was a slave owner is irrelevant. Slavery was the reality of the times. In Europe, Asia, America, and this might come as a shock to you...Africa. There are far worse examples of American Presidents, than those that were slave owners, and that includes Presidents in the 20th century.

Washington ended the entitlement of the monarchy. He could have chosen to be king of the United States, and chose to forego power for the Constitutional Republic, and free Demacracy you live in now. The fact that he was a slave owner is irrelevant. Slavery was the reality of the times. In Europe, Asia, America, and this might come as a shock to you...Africa. There are far worse examples of American Presidents, than those that were slave owners, and that includes Presidents in the 20th century.
There is no more slavery in majority-white nations.

But it's still common in northern Africa and throughout much of the Muslim world.

But cain't blame Whitey for it, so they don't talk about it.

carthistic
Superb
The man who was vital in us keeping the war going and the man who who never abused his power and ran the nation with such integrity

Forum List

Back