President Joe had a great CPAC

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Still repeating delusions that they won.
Still intent on driving the opposition out.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.
Just a load of hate against the people who have just rejected them again.
This is how parties become irrelevant.

My first comment to this is mind your own business.
My second comment is that you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to Americans.
My third comment is read the first comment.
Tommy lad is a leftie and I am far far away from being one of those and here in France we are following what's happening in your country because the USA play a role important in the world.
And i am not like some other foreigner, i am not here to spit on the conservative like Tommy.
He's got enough problems in his own friggen country to be knocking ours.
Yes, he should stop bitching around about Trump and worry more about the royal family who have a lot of skeleton in their closet.
They're discovering the perils of letting your kids date black women.
Those bitches be crazy.

Trump not Joe and Trump should be at the white house.
But he was schlonged in the election.
You the lefties have no balls so we will see you cry soon because Joe stole the election OK and you will have the shit that come with the democrats once they are in control.
Leftists are all pampered babies....and their Communist Convention illustrates this.

Biden didn't even know what CPAC was 5 minutes after his staff explained it to him. Democrats can't relate to it because they have no positions of their own outside a couple from Karl Marx..
Democrats have their form of CPAC.
But it's not worth watching.

I bet the smell in there was oppressive: A rancid mixture of sweat, body odor, puke, spoiled milk, piss, feces, chili powder, garlic, pot, patchouli oil, and bad sex.

I can usually smell a Democrat coming from a half mile away. It's enough to make you want to lose your lunch.

I have no doubt that he was watching the freak show with a huge grin on his face. Watching the QOP disappear up its own arse.
Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

My second comment is that you don't know your head from your ass when it comes to Americans.
Tommy lad is a leftie and I am far far away from being one of those and here in France we are following what's happening in your country because the USA play a role important in the world.
And i am not like some other foreigner, i am not here to spit on the conservative like Tommy.
Yes, he should stop bitching around about Trump and worry more about the royal family who have a lot of skeleton in their closet.

You mean the same Royal Family who are Nazi-lovers?

9751992-3x4-700x933.jpg

Biden didn't even know what CPAC was 5 minutes after his staff explained it to him. Democrats can't relate to it because they have no positions of their own outside a couple from Karl Marx..

I bet the smell in there was oppressive: A rancid mixture of sweat, body odor, puke, spoiled milk, piss, feces, chili powder, garlic, pot, patchouli oil, and bad sex.

I can usually smell a Democrat coming from a half mile away. It's enough to make you want to lose your lunch.

PBS came to Ft Campbell during the Bush Administration to get war stories from the warriors in 5th Group.....and they all looked like they hadn't washed their hair in a month and were wearing black VC pajamas.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

They are half leftie and Nazi and Tommy never talk about this well we all know he is to busy bitching around about Trump at the forum.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

They are half leftie and Nazi and Tommy never talk about this well we all know he is to busy bitching around about Trump at the forum.
I asked a woman in London who was running a restaurant....about the Royals.
She said they were a tourist attraction....and not much else.

PBS came to Ft Campbell during the Bush Administration to get war stories from the warriors in 5th Group.....and they all looked like they hadn't washed their hair in a month and were wearing black VC pajamas.

:puke3:

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

As if he could really change anything here. Tommy can't even change his floating turd of an island back into England.

Probably hasn't even changed his shitty drawers in a week.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

I asked a woman in London who was running a restaurant....about the Royals.
She said they were a tourist attraction....and not much else.
The royal family has a clearly leftist tendency, she spit on Diana for no reason and she opens her doors with a open heart to meghan the american divorced métis and now the family will collapse all this because she should have remain conservative in her traditions.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.

What we saw at CPAC were a bunch of boootlicking cultists who don't care if the GOP wins the Presidency in 2024. They care about retaining their own offices. An the Trump cult voting for them is their only path to that.

Personality cult.
Talking to themselves.
No policies.

He sure did. Every nauseating Trump speech drums up more votes for democrats than it does for Republicans.
Sure, Make America Great Again is very nauseating for the lefties.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back