president not

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
obama is one big ass mistake america o.b.a.m.a. this guy is not a leader and he is not for the good of america, he is for himself. he says things that sound like he is for america, but thats all talk.

he does not want to be financially responsible though he preaches that to the public. he does not want to cut spending, so he uses jack ass ways to blame republicans, example: now he has requested that 20 percent of the border patrol be cut. is this assanine, yes! there is no common sense or priority in his interest, only to punish america because people stand up to him, then he does stupid things to make a point and say: see this is what happens when you cut the budget. no mr. president this is what happens when you the leader? do not prioritize the cuts.

if i do not get my way, i will be angry and i will set you up then blame you, i the great! am never wrong nor will i take responsibility, disgraceful! thank you!

obama is one big ass mistake america o.b.a.m.a. this guy is not a leader and he is not for the good of america, he is for himself. he says things that sound like he is for america, but thats all talk.

he does not want to be financially responsible though he preaches that to the public. he does not want to cut spending, so he uses jack ass ways to blame republicans, example: now he has requested that 20 percent of the border patrol be cut. is this assanine, yes! there is no common sense or priority in his interest, only to punish america because people stand up to him, then he does stupid things to make a point and say: see this is what happens when you cut the budget. no mr. president this is what happens when you the leader? do not prioritize the cuts.

if i do not get my way, i will be angry and i will set you up then blame you, i the great! am never wrong nor will i take responsibility, disgraceful! thank you!

Lack of proper grammar: Check

Lack of appropriate puncuation: Check

Wall of text: Check

No facts provided with appropriate links: Check

Troll: Probably.

You're pretty new so here is a suggestion..........

You can only get so far tossing out one liners and spewing forth Neo-Con talking points.

But there comes a time you actually have to come up with your own words, opinion and thought.

Kinda hard for a wingnut but it can be done....

Dumb fuckin biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back