President Obama helps Trump.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
When Obama said or tried to make a point about the Fort Hood attacker, the San-Bernadino attacker, and the Orlando attacker by saying that they were all three American's, and that now what, so we are going to start treating Americans differently ? Well I liked to had fell in the floor when I heard that.... He is kidding us right ? These three he mentioned had another thing in common also, and that thing was that they were all three Radicalized Islamist terrorist. They were all three Muslim Americans who had become radicalized or either they were always radicalized in their views, so who knows, and who knew ? Just because they were American's as Obama said or by him trying to wrap them in the flag in his speak, did it mean that we are not to be aware or cautious about the possibility of Muslims becoming radicalized in this nation now ?

We had thousands of Americans killed or wounded because we couldn't discern between who was a friendly or the enemy in the Vietnam war. Now we have a President that wants us to just trust him and his administration to keep us safe ? After all three attackers and their acts committed in which he mentioned, we are to just back up because he noted that they were also American ? Uhh it appears that his track record on protecting Americans has failed badly. Trump is right, Obama & Hillary are wrong period. Don't forget the trade Obama made for the treasonous traitor Bergdal, and all the other super blunders this President has made dealing with this stuff. One thing is for sure, and is common in all of this, and that is that Americans are paying with their lives within these super blunders being committed. Oh and somebody please tell these people that box cutters and planes were used by the attackers on 9-11, so guns are not the only way to wage war. The enemy in Iraq used IED's as their choice of weapon, and the gun more less became obsolete in that situation. I know, what if we just win the war against a known enemy finally, now wouldn't that be a strange concept again ?

Last edited:
Apparently that is his point. So we change the war from one against a couple hundred thousand extremists, to one against a billion and a half Muslims. Now that is certainly the way you win wars, right? You make about as much sense as that fool that is running for President on the GOP ticket.

Well, for long it has been portrayed as the Americans vs Muslims. It's either we attack them in Iraq or Afghan and they attack us back at home.
We need to understand that not all Muslims are bad. It's just like we have our own bunch of Local lunatic shooters, there are madmen in every community.

So what do you want to say? If Trump comes in, he'll stop the illegal smuggling of arms and weapons? Is it even possible?
No one can predict such events (not even trump). All we can do is get out security to work and the cops more vigilant.

Trump Unfavorable Rating Soars
June 15, 2016

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll finds that 70% of Americans see Donald Trump unfavorably, up 10 points in just the past month to a new high since he announced his candidacy for president.
CU2nFPnUkAEKvyV.jpg

And just who do you think the enemy is? All Muslims?

no ---only about 3% of the billion and 1/2--or perhaps as few as 2%

So why do you want to help that small percentage? They are recruiting by telling Muslims in other countries that the US is against ALL Muslims. Using the language that you and the rest of the right wants will just make their claims more believable.

. Not sure yet, and God we hope not, but can you say with certainty that all of them don't have some kind of a common thread, agenda or belief system in which they are following, and are adhering to or is it that they are becoming more subjected to following such a thing as becoming radicalized now ? Have they come out by the thousands to denounce what has been taken place in America yet ? The blacks marched on Washington for some of the largest peace rallies of our times... I would love to say that Muslims are a peaceful and loving people for sure, and that they are American first and Muslim in their beliefs second, but can we truly say that any more with absolute certainty ? Hey proving so is the order of the day by them I would think, because so far it has been only these Radicalized Muslims that are killing Americans now, and that has to stop in America. How about the Indians from India for example, and how they seem to believe that it's wrong for their daughters or son's to marry American's, and why is that ? What's wrong with American's in these groups minds, who are coming here to live amongst us now ? It's really crazy what's going on.

Well, for long it has been portrayed as the Americans vs Muslims. It's either we attack them in Iraq or Afghan and they attack us back at home.
We need to understand that not all Muslims are bad. It's just like we have our own bunch of Local lunatic shooters, there are madmen in every community.

So what do you want to say? If Trump comes in, he'll stop the illegal smuggling of arms and weapons? Is it even possible?
No one can predict such events (not even trump). All we can do is get out security to work and the cops more vigilant.

another jerk pulls out the ALL MUSLIMS card-----so far I have never ecountered a single poster OR LIVE person who accused
ALL MUSLIMS of anything. ----lotsa jerks
acting PEDANTIC ----- with idiot "proverbs"---"WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD"

Apparently that is his point. So we change the war from one against a couple hundred thousand extremists, to one against a billion and a half Muslims. Now that is certainly the way you win wars, right? You make about as much sense as that fool that is running for President on the GOP ticket.
. Make war with a billion and a half Muslims eh ? Didn't know we had that many living in America these days (sarcastically speaking), and I'm not talking about making war with anyone. It's just that we don't need people making war with us on our own soil in America, and anyone who thinks differently is aiding and abetting the enemy. Now determining who that enemy is will be crucial in the coming years.

no ---only about 3% of the billion and 1/2--or perhaps as few as 2%

So why do you want to help that small percentage? They are recruiting by telling Muslims in other countries that the US is against ALL Muslims. Using the language that you and the rest of the right wants will just make their claims more believable.

Yes----they are saying that all the world is trying TO DESTROY ISLAAAAAMM-----ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM ------
I was invited to visit mosques when I was
very young----ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM----from infancy. Its nothing new and I, certainly, had nothing to do with it.

the prime directive is DEFEND ISLAAAAM ~~~~~~by killing its enemeeeeees---
I learned about that FROM MUSLIMS---long ago---could be before you were born

. Not sure yet, and God we hope not, but can you say with certainty that all of them don't have some kind of a common thread, agenda or belief system in which they are following, and are adhering to or is it that they are becoming more subjected to following such a thing as becoming radicalized now ? Have they come out by the thousands to denounce what has been taken place in America yet ? The blacks marched on Washington for some of the largest peace rallies of our times... I would love to say that Muslims are a peaceful and loving people for sure, and that they are American first and Muslim in their beliefs second, but can we truly say that any more with absolute certainty ? Hey proving so is the order of the day by them I would think, because so far it has been only these Radicalized Muslims that are killing Americans now, and that has to stop in America. How about the Indians from India for example, and how they seem to believe that it's wrong for their daughters or son's to marry American's, and why is that ? What's wrong with American's in these groups minds, who are coming here to live amongst us now ? It's really crazy what's going on.

Surprised you were able to pack that much ignorance and stupidity in so few words. The entire Muslim religion is not our enemy, and won't be unless your dumb attitude convinces them differently.

. Political correctness is tying the hands of law enforcement.

Listen, I'm not saying that all Muslims are the enemies of this nation, I mean look at how long Louis Farrakhan has been here, and has been peaceful but an arrogant agitator or Ali etc. It's only when bad things occur, and there is no denouncing it is when it gets weird.

I had a Muslim friend before 9-11. He was a good guy. Very kind and peaceful. one day he told me America was going to pay and that we were going to be nuked and we deserved it. I was in shock. From peaceful super nice guy to "AMERICA WILL DIE IN A LAKE OF FIRE" in the matter of a heartbeat. Then he went back to super nice guy mode. He was laid off at work in 2000. I never saw him again. Really really super nice guy though.

Neither Trump nor anyone else has said that we are at war with all Muslims, why do you morons continue to tell that lie?

Why for that matter are so many people incapable of defending their positions without outright fabrications, not just on THIS subject?

Listen, I'm not saying that all Muslims are the enemies of this nation, I mean look at how long Louis Farrakhan has been here, and has been peaceful but an arrogant agitator or Ali etc. It's only when bad things occur, and there is no denouncing it is when it gets weird.

There was PLENTY of denouncement after this latest event. Obviously Muslim Americans are fed up with this garbage too. You may not realize this, but some of them go to clubs and Disney and the like too.

Forum List

Back