President Obama Honors Law Enforcement

Ha! Well....after a 6 year smear campaign...he attempts a paper thin word of support.

He...like all liberal turds...are trying slowly to walk back all the cop hate they've spewed.

Sorry. Too late. He...and all lefties...own it. Their childish anti cop smear campaign got officers killed. Its on their hands forever.

Does that mean Obozo's fired his buddy Shady Al Sharpton, where he can stop causing riots and stirring up hatred for police officers?

Looks like the officers who attended appreciated his words. What's different between you and them? Think hard.

Easy. They are in uniform. And when in uniform...you stand and respect the OFFICE of an elected official.

Those officers have infinitely more honor and class than the scum who was pandering to them.

Looks like the officers who attended appreciated his words. What's different between you and them? Think hard.

Easy. They are in uniform. And when in uniform...you stand and respect the OFFICE of an elected official.

Those officers have infinitely more honor and class than the scum who was pandering to them.

The difference is that they are real cops. You are a wannabe. Easy is right.

Ha! Well....after a 6 year smear campaign...he attempts a paper thin word of support.

He...like all liberal turds...are trying slowly to walk back all the cop hate they've spewed.

Sorry. Too late. He...and all lefties...own it. Their childish anti cop smear campaign got officers killed. Its on their hands forever.

PLEASE stop jumping for joy every time a cop is shot.

Does that mean Obozo's fired his buddy Shady Al Sharpton, where he can stop causing riots and stirring up hatred for police officers?

Yeah, every time Sharpton calls for peace and calm, you're here, mixing and stirring.

You're just like bucs - celebrating death.

:anj_stfu:

Last edited:
LoneLaugher

No, the difference between me and you is that I knew 2 cops that were killed in the line of duty, and I have no respect for anyone who sets up conditions for more cops to die....

ZERO RESPECT !!!!!

Understand now?

When will cops try not to be so brutal and uncaring?

LoneLaugher

No, the difference between me and you is that I knew 2 cops that were killed in the line of duty, and I have no respect for anyone who sets up conditions for more cops to die....

ZERO RESPECT !!!!!

Understand now?
You dont matter so your respect is useless. Understand now?

LoneLaugher

ZERO RESPECT !!!!!

Understand now?
Yeah, apparently, unlike some of us, you have no respect for the people who put their lives on the line to keep you safe...

LoneLaugher

ZERO RESPECT !!!!!

Understand now?
Yeah, apparently, unlike some of us, you have no respect for the people who put their lives on the line to keep you safe...
I keep me safe you fool. Why would I respect someone I dont know?

Oh, the answer to that is easy.

Those officers put their lives on the line for other citizens.

And the assholes here in USMB who criticize something as well-intended as this are nothing more than fat-assed armchair jockeys who aren't worth a bucket of piss.

Maybe they though he was finally surrendering to them, like he does to everybody else....:badgrin:
Obama is showing respect to these dead cops but you and Bucs hate that too. If he did not show up you will say where is Obama. They way we look at it you guys are happy for these 2 dead cops. Sickening considering I'm a republican.

Forum List

Back