President Obama in Afghanistan on unannounced visit to U. S. troops

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
No hashtag greeting from President Obama to the troops... he's there in person. USA! USA! USA!

President Obama makes surprise visit to Afghanistan ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - President Barack Obama landed Sunday in Afghanistan on an unannounced trip to visit with U.S. forces on Memorial Day weekend, according to the press pool traveling with the President.

This marks his fourth trip to the country, with his last being on May 1, 2012, when he made an address to the United States about the country's involvement in Afghanistan.

Country music star Brad Paisley traveled aboard Air Force One with the President. He's set to perform for some of the 32,000 Americans serving in Afghanistan at a major rally.

Well he's whacked the crap out of them beating all records in Afghanistan. Nice he dropped by.

No hashtag greeting from President Obama to the troops... he's there in person. USA! USA! USA!

President Obama makes surprise visit to Afghanistan ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - President Barack Obama landed Sunday in Afghanistan on an unannounced trip to visit with U.S. forces on Memorial Day weekend, according to the press pool traveling with the President.

This marks his fourth trip to the country, with his last being on May 1, 2012, when he made an address to the United States about the country's involvement in Afghanistan.

Country music star Brad Paisley traveled aboard Air Force One with the President. He's set to perform for some of the 32,000 Americans serving in Afghanistan at a major rally.

You are going to wish you died as a child starting this thread.

:badgrin:

Why?

hahaha
what a joke
won't work
the military can't stand him anymore than the 60% who disapprove's of him here on the home front do

At least he took someone with him who they can enjoy, Brad Paisley...

Last edited:

Oh, I get it now. Because of all the hatred, jealousy, and racism that will spew forward from right wing extremists and your fellow dittoheads. Starting in... 3, 2, 1.

I'm glad to hear that even in the face of conservatard outrage over "his" alleged mishandling of the VA, President Obama is still able to find the time to interact with the men and womyn defending our freedom overseas.

Hey conservatards, when was the last time Bush dropped by to see the troops in person? Several years, the last time I checked. Who's "out of touch" now?

Hey, liberaltard
Bush isn't in office anymore
so save your self righteous spew and come live in the here and now

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that even in the face of conservatard outrage over "his" alleged mishandling of the VA, President Obama is still able to find the time to interact with the men and womyn defending our freedom overseas.

Hey conservatards, when was the last time Bush dropped by to see the troops in person? Several years, the last time I checked. Who's "out of touch" now?
The brain dead bull dyke still thinks Bush is required to perform presidential duties. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Trip is lame damage control connected to VA problems which Obie knew about since 2008.
What a jamoke........

Hey, liberaltard
Bush isn't in office anymore
so save your self righteous spew and come live in the here and now

Bush is out of office so fuck the troops eh Stephanie? Apparently he has no use for them now.

The brain dead bull dyke still thinks Bush is required to perform presidential duties. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Ya, fuck the troops Bush says after putting them in harms way. No use for them now.

Ya, fuck the troops Bush says after putting them in harms way. No use for them now.
Bush hasn't been president for almost 6 years.

What exactly do you think he could do?

You freakin Obamabots are beyond retarded. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

STFU... you freaking Putin commie-lovers, our president is speaking to our troops at this precise moment.

De-emphasizing the importance of their presence there would be a very good thing and allow the Afghans to get ahead on going it alone.

Forum List

Back