President Obama in Afghanistan on unannounced visit to U. S. troops

obama's CUT AND RUN is wasting the lives of our troops and putting the entire world at more risk!!!

He'll have some great war stories to tell his grandkids about his "tour" in Afghanistan. Maybe he'll award himself a medal too.

Let's be real. It's likely the VA scandal that prompted this. He wants to show he cares in hopes of minimizing the damage from the mistreatment of veterans. This is something he should have done each year.

It is good he went, after two years I figured him and the MSM forgot we were still in a war.

If Bush went you damn know what would be said, he was trying to steal Obama's light. Bush has proved to be too much of a gentleman. All the BS and lies thrown at him and he just takes it like a man. Obama could learn a lot from Bush.

Obama doesnt breathe unless it's poll tested and political.
Yes, with the VA scandal threatening to swamp him he needs to go wave the flag and support our troops. This whole thing was designed to knock the latest in a series of scandals off the front page. He couldn't give a shit about the troops. That's why he engineered a surge that was designed to fail.

You're mad as hell because Obama is there in Afghanistan personally to support our troops just as you hated it with a passion when Obama had bin laden snuffed. Keep on hating because that's all you can do as long as long as President Obama serves out his presidential term. Glad to see it sucks to be you because you ain't seen nothing yet!

Wait'll they get a load of President Hillary Clinton! YES!

I'm not mad as hell
Obama is using the soldiers in Afghanistan to bolster his political career
I was happy bin Laden got snuffed by Seal Team 6, which the left derided as "Dick Cheney's hit squad."
I can wait to see Obama impeached or run out of office
Sucks to be an American with that incompetent fool in office
Sucks to be a brainwashed moron like you.

What's the proof OBL was killed that night?

It is good he went, after two years I figured him and the MSM forgot we were still in a war.

If Bush went you damn know what would be said, he was trying to steal Obama's light. Bush has proved to be too much of a gentleman. All the BS and lies thrown at him and he just takes it like a man. Obama could learn a lot from Bush.

I challenge you to present in evidence anything you think might lead one to believe that Obama is in any way capable of learning.

So what and if you want to take the cynical view you could ask would he have gone if he wasn't being hammered by both parties over the VA scandal?

So what and if you want to take the cynical view you could ask would he have gone if he wasn't being hammered by both parties over the VA scandal?

Probably. It takes a while to plan these things. Either way, it's good politics.

Probably. It takes a while to plan these things. Either way, it's good politics.

Only till he gets back I don't see the VA scandal fading away.
It faded for Bush. The American public doesn't pay attention to anything for long.

It never really got the national attention under Bush it has now when you get people from your own party ripping you that tends to give these things staying power.

I challenge you to present in evidence anything you think might lead one to believe that Obama is in any way capable of learning.

Well he is President Of The United States. Can you do that?

It faded for Bush. The American public doesn't pay attention to anything for long.

It never really got the national attention under Bush it has now when you get people from your own party ripping you that tends to give these things staying power.
Excuse me? Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it gets the attention it gets is because Obama ran on being the reformer. Bush never ran on fixing the VA and got excoriated when things went bad. Obama on the other hand promised a whole lot more then he could deliver. Problems with anything as big as the VA are bound to happen and they did and we remember his promises.

Forum List

Back