President Obama in Afghanistan on unannounced visit to U. S. troops

It is good he went, after two years I figured him and the MSM forgot we were still in a war.

If Bush went you damn know what would be said, he was trying to steal Obama's light. Bush has proved to be too much of a gentleman. All the BS and lies thrown at him and he just takes it like a man. Obama could learn a lot from Bush.

I challenge you to present in evidence anything you think might lead one to believe that Obama is in any way capable of learning.

Well he is President Of The United States. Can you do that?

So far His being "President" of The United States has not demonstrated any talent for learning though plenty for apology.

Can I do that? Legally, yes....by way of contrast....but would I want to? Please. Try thinking things through.

So what and if you want to take the cynical view you could ask would he have gone if he wasn't being hammered by both parties over the VA scandal?

Both political parties are to blame for the scandal and both are being blamed. If anyone is more to blame it's the GOP because they pander to and use the troops to divide Americans.

It faded for Bush. The American public doesn't pay attention to anything for long.

It never really got the national attention under Bush it has now when you get people from your own party ripping you that tends to give these things staying power.
Excuse me? Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So problems were known and Obama didn't fix them, that is your point, right?

So what and if you want to take the cynical view you could ask would he have gone if he wasn't being hammered by both parties over the VA scandal?

Both political parties are to blame for the scandal and both are being blamed. If anyone is more to blame it's the GOP because they pander to and use the troops to divide Americans.

Excuse me, but what Republican "President" is showboating in Afghanistan just now?

I challenge you to present in evidence anything you think might lead one to believe that Obama is in any way capable of learning.

So far His being "President" of The United States has not demonstrated any talent for learning though plenty for apology.

Can I do that? Legally, yes....by way of contrast....but would I want to? Please. Try thinking things through.

Just as we thought... you couldn't be POTUS in a million years. President Obama? Been there done that. :eusa_clap:

It is good he went, after two years I figured him and the MSM forgot we were still in a war.

If Bush went you damn know what would be said, he was trying to steal Obama's light. Bush has proved to be too much of a gentleman. All the BS and lies thrown at him and he just takes it like a man. Obama could learn a lot from Bush.

Yeah, I think he could. Obama has proved that anyone can be president and he has set the bar very low.

Just as we thought... you couldn't be POTUS in a million years. President Obama? Been there done that. :eusa_clap:

He has been elected President but has now shown any ability to perform the task so your "Obama capable of learning" theory is shot all to Hell.

It never really got the national attention under Bush it has now when you get people from your own party ripping you that tends to give these things staying power.
Excuse me? Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope. And Obama has people working on the issues. It's better but it still sucks, obviously. And a big part of that is it is underfunded.

Excuse me, but what Republican "President" is showboating in Afghanistan just now?

I guess, and this is a guess, what he meant was that the Republican party has blame in this in that they didn't tell the party that has been in power for 7 years how to fix the problem. Apparently some people think that Republicans run everything. Except of course raids that allegedly kill terrorists like OBL.

Nope. And Obama has people working on the issues. It's better but it still sucks, obviously. And a big part of that is it is underfunded.

Oh more BS. How much money would it take to not be underfunded? You are disagreeing with Obama when you make that claim. Obama wrote checks with his mouth his ass couldn't cash. Pure and simple that is why he is getting more grief over this then Bush did.

Anyone left alive who might have been in a position to see what it was that went over the side of that ship? Or is the cleanup complete?

Obama likes to spend time with right wing extremists on memorial day...its distracts him from Benghazi and the VA Scandal

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Their Commander In Chief is there to show support and you've got your panties in a wad? Your selective outrage stinks.

Oh more BS. How much money would it take to not be underfunded? You are disagreeing with Obama when you make that claim. Obama wrote checks with his mouth his ass couldn't cash. Pure and simple that is why he is getting more grief over this then Bush did.
A political promise not fully kept? Well stop the presses.

And how much more? Two or three times as much, from here on out. We fucked up a lot of kids in our latest unnecessary wars.

Anyone left alive who might have been in a position to see what it was that went over the side of that ship? Or is the cleanup complete?

Funny the thing about the raid on OBL. The seal team member double tapped him, and it is reported that he had more then two bullet holes, then asked those in the room who it was. That is by their own account. And the man was unarmed. Seem strange to me. Nothing against the seals they did what they were told but apparently they must have killed all the males in the building.

Their Commander In Chief is there to show support and you've got your panties in a wad? Your selective outrage stinks.

You'd have a point if America had a Commander in Chief rather than a simple Apologist in Chief. What He is doing is a mockery of the office.

And how much more? Two or three times as much, from here on out. We fucked up a lot of kids in our latest unnecessary wars.

You should STFU concerning these issues. You called our VOLUNTEER army cannon fodder more then once and now you say they wasted their sacrifice. FY, you stayed home and now you put down those who served. Find a rock and crawl back under.

You should STFU concerning these issues. You called our VOLUNTEER army cannon fodder more then once and now you say they wasted their sacrifice. FY, you stayed home and now you put down those who served. Find a rock and crawl back under.
Stayed home? Yeah, I'm a decade or two beyond their age limits. And you made a promise to care for our hired killers if they managed to make it home, so shut up and pay up.

He has been elected President but has now shown any ability to perform the task so your "Obama capable of learning" theory is shot all to Hell.

Really? LOL... who cares what a dittohead such as yourself thinks of President Obama? I don't. President Obama sure as hell doesn't either I'm sure.

Glad that President Obama annoys the hell out of you commie lovers. He must be doing something right. Seems he learned well. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back