President Obama in Afghanistan on unannounced visit to U. S. troops

I'm glad to hear that even in the face of conservatard outrage over "his" alleged mishandling of the VA, President Obama is still able to find the time to interact with the men and womyn defending our freedom overseas.

Hey conservatards, when was the last time Bush dropped by to see the troops in person? Several years, the last time I checked. Who's "out of touch" now?

Hey, idiot, the outrage over the VA is bipartisan. The only people who don't blame Obama and Shimeski are the ultra partisan whackjobs who think Obama can do no wrong and the people who are afraid of exposing their racism by criticizing Obama.

By the way, you do know that private citizens cannot just "drop by" military bases, don't you? But if you want to know when the last time Bush did something for the troops, that would be this weekend.

http://abc13.com/archive/9525745/

Last edited:
Just as we thought... you couldn't be POTUS in a million years. President Obama? Been there done that. :eusa_clap:

He has been elected President but has now shown any ability to perform the task so your "Obama capable of learning" theory is shot all to Hell.

Really? LOL... who cares what a dittohead such as yourself thinks of President Obama? I don't. President Obama sure as hell doesn't either I'm sure.

Glad that President Obama annoys the hell out of you commie lovers. He must be doing something right. Seems he learned well. :eusa_clap:

Obviously you care very deeply. I'm sure He appreciates your investment of your limited time on this Earth on His behalf. Let us know when you receive your "Thank You" card signed with his own personal "X".

Oh, please consider the difference between annoyance and amusement.

I'm glad to hear that even in the face of conservatard outrage over "his" alleged mishandling of the VA, President Obama is still able to find the time to interact with the men and womyn defending our freedom overseas.

Hey conservatards, when was the last time Bush dropped by to see the troops in person? Several years, the last time I checked. Who's "out of touch" now?

Hey, idiot, the outrage over the VA is bipartisan. The only people who don't blame Obama and Shimeski are the ultra partisan whackjobs who think Obama can do no wrong and the people who are afraid of exposing their racism by criticizing Obama.
clapping-crowd-applause.gif

So what and if you want to take the cynical view you could ask would he have gone if he wasn't being hammered by both parties over the VA scandal?

Both political parties are to blame for the scandal and both are being blamed. If anyone is more to blame it's the GOP because they pander to and use the troops to divide Americans.

Typical far left response.

He has been elected President but has now shown any ability to perform the task so your "Obama capable of learning" theory is shot all to Hell.

Really? LOL... who cares what a dittohead such as yourself thinks of President Obama? I don't. President Obama sure as hell doesn't either I'm sure.

Glad that President Obama annoys the hell out of you commie lovers. He must be doing something right. Seems he learned well. :eusa_clap:

Obviously you care very deeply. I'm sure He appreciates your investment of your limited time on this Earth on His behalf. Let us know when you receive your "Thank You" card signed with his own personal "X".

Oh, please consider the difference between annoyance and amusement.

Oh you're annoyed alright and I'm amused and I really do not care that you hate so freely. I'm above all that looking down on you haters with delight. It brings me joy.

Carry on.

poor kids who voted for Obama

You can stop the whining over any criticism about him

That picture of Bush with the Turkey you all claimed it fake and plastic

so none of you have any room to talk about anyone else..so stop embarrassing yourselves

Obama will never live up, to Reagan or Bush as far as their caring for the military..for One: Obama NEVER SERVED and for two:, he hates our military...everyone sees and knows it but a very few of you

Snip:
Media feasting on Bush ‘fake’ turkey claim; false story still repeated 10 years on

It wasn’t exactly the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, but 10 years ago this week, Washington was consumed with another scandal, dubbed by one CNN newscaster as “Turkey-gate”: Was that a fake turkey President George W. Bush was photographed with during his first surprise visit with troops in Iraq?

The photo resulting from the visit was iconic — possibly history’s most famous picture of a cooked turkey. It’s certainly the most misunderstood. Despite being a real turkey, meant as a decoration for the chow line, Mr. Bush’s political opponents seized on it, erroneously claiming it was plastic.

Read more: Media feasting on Bush 'fake' turkey claim; false story still repeated 10 years on - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

I'm above all that looking down on you haters with delight. It brings me joy.

Carry on.

Om MY God....another one up there in orbit! Or is that Messiah complex contagious?

no kidding. what an idiot who needs to get a real life
Deadly contagious...

Or, at least it was, until after First Term was over...

After which, most of even the most die-hard Orgasmic Obamabots threw up their hands and went home...

There are still a few hangers-on...

A few of them even hanging around here...

But the virus has mutated to a non-lethal variant...

Rendering the victim unable to appreciate his own idiocy, and susceptible to gales of laughter from observers inhabiting the Real World, but, other than that... harmless now.

poor kids who voted for Obama

You can stop the whining over any criticism about him

That picture of Bush with the Turkey you all claimed it fake and plastic

so none of you have any room to talk about anyone else..so stop embarrassing yourselves

Obama will never live up, to Reagan or Bush as far as their caring for the military..for One: Obama NEVER SERVED and for two:, he hates our military...everyone sees and knows it but a very few of you

Snip:
Media feasting on Bush ‘fake’ turkey claim; false story still repeated 10 years on

It wasn’t exactly the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, but 10 years ago this week, Washington was consumed with another scandal, dubbed by one CNN newscaster as “Turkey-gate”: Was that a fake turkey President George W. Bush was photographed with during his first surprise visit with troops in Iraq?

The photo resulting from the visit was iconic — possibly history’s most famous picture of a cooked turkey. It’s certainly the most misunderstood. Despite being a real turkey, meant as a decoration for the chow line, Mr. Bush’s political opponents seized on it, erroneously claiming it was plastic.

Read more: Media feasting on Bush 'fake' turkey claim; false story still repeated 10 years on - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Ten years later we were proved right. Only it was Bush (not the turkey) who was revealed to be 'fake and plastic'. :D

Someone who has worn his country's uniform always has more street-cred as a CiC than someone who could not be bothered in his younger years.

No extra charge, for restating the bloody obvious.

Someone who has worn his country's uniform always has more street-cred as a CiC than someone who could not be bothered in his younger years.

That's old school thinking.

That's old school thinking.
Wrong
Screen-Shot-2013-11-09-at-1.41.33-PM.png

Is that a picture of Obama smoking a J? That is awesomely cool man. I've just got to have a poster-size picture of that image. No doubt about it. I love it man.

Outrage over Obama not attending ceremonies in Arlington in 3...2....1.....

Forum List

Back