President Obama is racist

And I have a feeling you're a moron. I was and still am entirely uninterested in the ZimmerMartin bullshit story, and I don't care what his ethnicity is. Why are you obsessed with it?

Seems to be the discussion of the day. Why are you here right now on this thread? You're obviously here to discuss Race, no?

I'm looking for the basis of "racist". And a hundred posts later I got nothin'.
Which is all you're putting in too.
Who cares whether he is or not? Isn't his anti American bias more troubling than his acts of racism against poor black folks?

The statement the president made on Friday proves without a doubt that he is a racist. The think that the experiences he described could have only been experienced by blacks is a racist statement. I experienced many of those things and I’m white. My closest friends were all white growing up with the exception of one late who looked white. We experienced all the things the president described because we dressed and acted like hoodlums. To think the only thing that could explain the behaviors he described was racism was in fact itself racist. Then to ignore all the evidence to the contrary that Zimmerman is a racist is also a sign that the president is a racist. If it had been a white kid shot by a black man in the same circumstances it would have never made the news and would have never even went to trial. There is racism alright but the President and others believe that this could have only have happened because of racism should look in the mirror to see the racist.

Of course he's a racist!!! His words and action all his public life confirm that fact!!! :eusa_whistle:

Obama clearly expresses an indifference to White People. It's obvious he embraces the Black half of his ethnicity. He takes shots at White People quite often. He does not do the same with Black People. But why is that? His White family members have certainly been very good to him. He did not suffer under their care. So now the question is, does his indifference = Racism? I guess everyone has to decide that for themselves.

Paulitician clearly expresses an indifference to Black People. It's obvious he embraces the White half of his ethnicity. He takes shots at Black People quite often. He does not do the same with White People. But why is that?

He also refuses to talk about his mother. Never mind that no other poster is required to talk about their mother, in this one case I've decided it's suddenly significant.

What's he hiding?

Furthermore, he won't post his birth certificate, which proves he was born in Tasmania.

Hey, same level of documentation. This is the new standard.... :eusa_whistle:

Obama clearly expresses an indifference to White People. It's obvious he embraces the Black half of his ethnicity. He takes shots at White People quite often. He does not do the same with Black People. But why is that? His White family members have certainly been very good to him. He did not suffer under their care. So now the question is, does his indifference = Racism? I guess everyone has to decide that for themselves.

Paulitician clearly expresses an indifference to Black People. It's obvious he embraces the White half of his ethnicity. He takes shots at Black People quite often. He does not do the same with White People. But why is that?

He also refuses to talk about his mother. Never mind that no other poster is required to talk about their mother, in this one case I've decided it's suddenly significant.

What's he hiding?

Furthermore, he won't post his birth certificate, which proves he was born in Tasmania.

I'm not the subject of the post dummy. Now wipe that spittle and try to focus.

What's he hiding?

You are now.
How ya likin' it?

What's he hiding?

You are now.
How ya likin' it?

Seriously, focus dummy. You're losin it. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back