President Obama....man you have got to be loving this sh*** LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Mitch McConnell and the GOP for 8 long torturous years, made Obama and his administration a living hell...from threats to gov. shut downs, to complete obstruction any way they could...8 years of this crap. 8 years later, in steps, Ms. Karma...and I have witnessed for the first time in my life, grown bad ass white men who loved torturing the black guy Obama, coward like little bitches to a orange guy with a tweet account. Never seen nothing like it in my life.

This gentlemen is the price you must pay, when you single handily disrupt integrity and honor that Obama possessed, in order to further your racist agenda of obstruction and hate.

May the chips keep falling where they may...and to Ms. Karma....so nice to meet you, stick around a bit longer....Obama and the country, deserves you!!

Sucks to be you huh? Too bad we can vote too. Welcome to Democracy baby. We don't have to vote the way you want. Too bad.

Thank the Republicans for preventing Obama from screwing up this country more.

Mitch McConnell and the GOP for 8 long torturous years, made Obama and his administration a living hell...from threats to gov. shut downs, to complete obstruction any way they could...8 years of this crap. 8 years later, in steps, Ms. Karma...and I have witnessed for the first time in my life, grown bad ass white men who loved torturing the black guy Obama, coward like little bitches to a orange guy with a tweet account. Never seen nothing like it in my life.

This gentlemen is the price you must pay, when you single handily disrupt integrity and honor that Obama possessed, in order to further your racist agenda of obstruction and hate.

May the chips keep falling where they may...and to Ms. Karma....so nice to meet you, stick around a bit longer....Obama and the country, deserves you!!
I don't think Obama likes this-he is part of the reason for it. Talked about wall, but never did anything. Talked about border security and then encouraged catch and release-same as open borders. Made an illegal executive decision, DACA and now that's a problem. If Hillary were elected, she would have the same problems. No, there is no integrity or honor in this for Obama. And if you hadn't noticed, Trump loves this confrontation stuff.

Before anyone even knew who Obama was, how was Bush treated by the left?

Typically whiny black person thread....all the opposition to the Hussein was because he was black, not because he was a flaming regressive Marxist admirer.

Sucks to be you huh? Too bad we can vote too. Welcome to Democracy baby. We don't have to vote the way you want. Too bad.

Your backwards minority always loses in the long run

The difference between those who opposed Obama and those who opposed Trump is that those who opposed Obama did it LEGALLY. Bush didn't enlist the FBI to commit felonies to try to stop him, they didn't jail everyone around him and pressure them to make shit up about him for an excuse to impeach. They didn't encourage violence against him and his supporters. See the difference?

We treated him the way any guy who starts a movement calling any opposition to war a bunch of soldier hating traitors should be treated.How do Trump and you sheep treat Dubya now? Hindsight being 20/20 and all :rolleyes:

We treated him the way any guy who starts a movement calling any opposition to war a bunch of soldier hating traitors should be treated.How do Trump and you sheep treat Dubya now? Hindsight being 20/20 and all :rolleyes:
Well you are America hating traitors with a long history of demonizing our military members, so obviously you deserved it.

The shutdowns were more that threats. The Republicans shut down government from Oct 1-Oct 17 2013 which is the 3rd longest shutdown on record.

The difference between those who opposed Obama and those who opposed Trump is that those who opposed Obama did it LEGALLY. Bush didn't enlist the FBI to commit felonies to try to stop him, they didn't jail everyone around him and pressure them to make shit up about him for an excuse to impeach. They didn't encourage violence against him and his supporters. See the difference?

Neither did Obama. Just a bunch of made-up stuff. I believe it was Donald Trump who urged his supporters to attack protestors. That sounds like encouraging violence to me.

Really? Bush won two terms.

We 'always' lose? Always? Really? Sure about that?
Yes. Women can vote, black people can sit at the counter, gay people can marry, etc. That’s the thing about time; it always progresses forward, and you conservatives can never turn it back. Look how the goalposts have shifted from Dubya to now. Back then you were war-mongering evangelicals demanding religion be written into law. Now you’ve backed Trump, a whoring liberal criminal and living representation of the 7 deadly sins, and you have forsaken Dubya and oppose even a light drone strike. Progress :thup:

Yes. Women can vote, black people can sit at the counter, gay people can marry, etc. That’s the thing about time; it always progresses forward, and you conservatives can never turn it back. Look how the goalposts have shofted from Dubya to Trump. Back then you were war-mongering evangelicals demanding religion be written into law. Now you’ve backed Trump, a whoring liberal criminal and living representation of the 7 deadly sins, and you have forsaken Dubya and oppose war. Progress :thup:

Since when would I want my wife to not vote?

So let me get your argument straight. You make up crazy crap no Conservative is pushing for... call it conservative... and then say we're losing the arguments that no conservative is in favor of?

You are one stupid poster. You just made yourself look like the biggest idiot on the forum. Congrats. You justified every conservative that called people like you, a left-wing loon bag.

Yes. Women can vote, black people can sit at the counter, gay people can marry, etc. That’s the thing about time; it always progresses forward, and you conservatives can never turn it back. Look how the goalposts have shofted from Dubya to Trump. Back then you were war-mongering evangelicals demanding religion be written into law. Now you’ve backed Trump, a whoring liberal criminal and living representation of the 7 deadly sins, and you have forsaken Dubya and oppose war. Progress :thup:

So let me get your argument straight. You make up crazy crap no Conservative is pushing for... call it conservative... and then say we're losing the arguments that no conservative is in favor of?

You are one stupid poster. You just made yourself look like the biggest idiot on the forum. Congrats. You justified every conservative that called people like you, a left-wing loon bag.
Well that went over your head. Not surprising.

Well that wasn't an argument. Not surprising.

8 years? The Democrats had complete control of the House and the Senate for his first two years.

Mark

The argument was how every generation of social conservatives loses their wars, and the ensuing generations take up new causes that will eventually face the same fate. 15 years ago the die-hard social conservative argued for escalating war in the middle east, that gay marriage would destroy the nation, that pre-existing conditins should not be covered by healthcare, that marijuana must never be legalized, etc. They lost. Now you fight over scraps like gay bakers and who can use what bathroom.

The argument was how every generation of social conservatives loses their wars, and the ensuing generations take up new causes that will eventually face the same fate. 15 years ago the die-hard social conservative argued for escalating war in the middle east, that gay marriage would destroy the nation, that pre-existing conditins should not be covered by healthcare, that marijuana must never be legalized, etc. They lost. Now you fight over scraps like gay bakers and who can use what bathroom.

Sadly you are correct. History has taught us that most great empires rot from the inside, and are not defeated, but simply fall.

We are about there now, and the whole process will start again.

Bet our grandkids will be happy.

Mark

Forum List

Back