President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Barack Obama on Saturday formally nominated Loretta Lynch, the federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, to become the next attorney general and the first black woman to lead the Justice Department. He urged the U.S. Senate to confirm her "without delay."

"It’s pretty hard to be more qualified for this job than Loretta,” Obama said in a White House press conference. "She is not about splash, she is about substance," he added.

More on Lynch the Associated Press below:

Obama Urges Senate To Confirm Loretta Lynch 'Without Delay'

She should be easily confirmed. She is a very qualified lady.

Last edited:
Of course she is but by this time next week a "good" reason will be dreamed up to oppose her at all costs, don't expect too many replies on this until Monday when Rush and the like issue their marching orders.

Of course she is but by this time next week a "good" reason will be dreamed up to oppose her at all costs, don't expect too many replies on this until Monday when Rush and the like issue their marching orders.

I assume you mean a "racist" reason.

No doubt she was picked to continue Eric Holder's race pimping strategy to keep the blacks riled up and voting Democrat.

big frikken deal

another NOBODY to his administration

who cares anymore what that man does or nominates?

Well, the hundreds of Mexican citizens, and the 2 federal agents killed in eric "Americans are cowards" holder Fast and Furious screw up probably would say it is kind of important when this idiot appoints idiots to run the government agencies....that's one point....

Why, because she is black?

No, because I am sure when you dig into her background you will find another corrupt, incompetent, left wing, racist, anti-American....that is how she will resemble eric holder....

No, because I am sure when you dig into her background you will find another corrupt, incompetent, left wing, racist, anti-American....that is how she will resemble eric holder....

In other words - you find her guilty without a hearing. Your racist ignorance is disgusting.

In other words - you find her guilty without a hearing. Your racist ignorance is disgusting.

I didn't say that did I....call me a racist again you f******, and show how lazy and stupid you are....she will have a hearing...and then, as I said in my post...I am sure she will be another corrupt, incompetent, left wing, racist, anti American....and that will be found by the now Republican controlled Senate who may actually do its job, and by any real journalists who don't belong to the media wing of the democrat party...

I didn't say that did I....call me a racist again you f******, and show how lazy and stupid you are....she will have a hearing...and then, as I said in my post...I am sure she will be another corrupt, incompetent, left wing, racist, anti American....and that will be found by the now Republican controlled Senate who may actually do its job, and by any real journalists who don't belong to the media wing of the democrat party...

Please stop. Your racist ignorance is making me nauseous.

President Barack Obama on Saturday formally nominated Loretta Lynch, the federal prosecutor in Brooklyn, to become the next attorney general and the first black woman to lead the Justice Department. He urged the U.S. Senate to confirm her "without delay."

"It’s pretty hard to be more qualified for this job than Loretta,” Obama said in a White House press conference. "She is not about splash, she is about substance," he added.

More on Lynch the Associated Press below:

Obama Urges Senate To Confirm Loretta Lynch 'Without Delay'

She should be easily confirmed. She is a very qualified lady.

It's his personal middle finger to the idiots in this country who think he's actually worse than Bush, who got us into this mess in the first place.

Hold off her hearing until January 2015. Is that too much to ask? Libs are hiding something because they want Reid's Senate to confirm her

Well, the hundreds of Mexican citizens, and the 2 federal agents killed in eric "Americans are cowards" holder Fast and Furious screw up probably would say it is kind of important when this idiot appoints idiots to run the government agencies....that's one point....

No kidding, but now you're talking about 90% of this board.

She has great cred. Harvard and Harvard. And if she's US Attorney for Brooklyn and Queens, etc., holy cow, get back. That ain't exactly Dumbfuckistan. She can handle the job.

"""Lynch was born in Greensboro, North Carolina on May 21, 1959. Her mother was a school librarian and her father was a Baptist minister.[3][4] As a child, she spent hours with her father, watching court proceedings in the courthouse of Durham, North Carolina. Her early fascination with court proceedings was compounded by stories of her grandfather, also a pastor, who devised his own version of theUnderground Railroad, in the 1930s. He helped people flee to the north to escape persecution under the Jim Crow laws of the time.[5]

She earned a Bachelor of Arts in English and American literature from Harvard College in 1981[6] and a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 1984.[7]"""

Very true. I expect to hear lots of racist right-wing "Lynch" talk next week.

Forum List

Back