President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

Uh....if Obama picked her, that is proof she is against the people of the US like Holder.

He is not going to let his last 2 years in office go away quietly.

He is going to use her to attack companies with made up civil rights and environmental violations, shakedowns for political donations in prep for 2016.

He is also going to use her to go after voter ID laws as "racist" to help Democrap scum for the 2016 election.

This choice is just Obama giving the American people the middle finger.

Holder was a troublemaker so Obama has gone out and picked another trouble maker but without a penis.

What makes her a trouble maker, specifically?

big frikken deal

another NOBODY to his administration

who cares anymore what that man does or nominates?

A nobody? She's been a federal prosecutor in NYC for 25 years. She prosecuted the NYPD officers who sodomized Abner Louima with a broom handle. She's also considering prosecuting the police officer who murdered Eric Garner with a chokehold which is prohibited by NYPD policy. She's also the one who indicted Congressman Michael Grimm for all of his shady shit going on.

She's more than qualified and even Rudy Giuliani, who has known her for years, was on Fox News last night saying she was a surprisingly good choice for Obama to make. There is no real rason why she shouldn't be confirmed with an almost unanimous majority.
There you go, she goes after police and republicans. She is a tool a holder in a skirt.

big frikken deal

A nobody? She's been a federal prosecutor in NYC for 25 years. She prosecuted the NYPD officers who sodomized Abner Louima with a broom handle. She's also considering prosecuting the police officer who murdered Eric Garner with a chokehold which is prohibited by NYPD policy. She's also the one who indicted Congressman Michael Grimm for all of his shady shit going on.

She's more than qualified and even Rudy Giuliani, who has known her for years, was on Fox News last night saying she was a surprisingly good choice for Obama to make. There is no real rason why she shouldn't be confirmed with an almost unanimous majority.
There you go, she goes after police and republicans. She is a tool a holder in a skirt.

Good to know you approve of the men in blue brutally injuring a man by shoving a broom stick up his ass. That says more about you than it does Loretta Lynch.

A Female version of Eric Holder.

Why, because she is black?
No, because she is probably an anti American tool like obutthurt and the rest of the left. You idiot.

Why are you trying to lynch her confirmation before she even has a hearing?
If obutthurt nominated her you can count on two things, she is not qualified and she is anti American. Racist idiot.

Have you even read her qualifications? They are very impressive.
No they aren't and I have read her qualifications. That's a resume, It reads like a resume. If she were applying for a job as a federal prosecutor it would be impressive. I'd hire her in an instant. It is not impressive to be attorney general of the United States. It is so thin as to be non existent. It's padding, which is okay in an application for employment as federal prosecutor.

Even Eric Holder himself, as bad as an attorney general as he is and was sat as a judge and was a deputy attorney general prior to his appointment. John Ashcroft was a state attorney general and a governor. Alberto Gonzales was state attorney general and a justice on the state supreme court. Janet Reno, another unqualified candidate was a state attorney general. We should have paid attention to the child abuse cases she prosecuted because they were all overturned. Kamala Harris who was under consideration is a second term attorney general for California. Harris is black and female, but isn't a personal friend of Al Sharpton. That's what tipped the scale and makes Lynch a very poor choice.

Don't count on her being confirmed. This might be too big and too bitter a pill for even democrats to swallow.

Dumbfuck.....Obama chose her, enough said about how unqualified that makes her.

Uh....if Obama picked her, that is proof she is against the people of the US like Holder.

Holder was a troublemaker so Obama has gone out and picked another trouble maker but without a penis.

Straw Man.

In other words, you got nothing.

Dumbfuck.....Obama chose her, enough said about how unqualified that makes her.

Straw Man.

Straw Man.

big frikken deal

Good to know you approve of the men in blue brutally injuring a man by shoving a broom stick up his ass. That says more about you than it does Loretta Lynch.
I don't approve of it, they got what they deserve. I am
saying that the only qualifications it seems is if she goes up against LE and the right. The left is always crying about the right being partisan hacks when the left is worse. IDIOTS!!!!

Clarence Thomas complained about a "high-tech" lynching during his confirmation hearings. Loretta Lynch may receive a "high-tech" lynching during her confirmation hearings - but I doubt we'll hear her complain about it. Unlike Thomas - she seems to be a class act.

Loretta Lynch may receive a "high-tech" lynching during her confirmation hearings -

No she won't...Republicans will treat her with respect...you are thinking of the left wing democrats who see just denying a confirmation as not enough...they have to destroy the individual to scare off any other good candidates that may try the next time....leftists fight total political war, while Republicans play politics....

Who says she's "qualified"...Chuck Schumer? :eusa_snooty:

Chuck+Schumer+Obama+Speaks+During+National+cjJgkmKRZ7Nx.jpg

Last edited:
Clarence Thomas complained about a "high-tech" lynching during his confirmation hearings. Loretta Lynch may receive a "high-tech" lynching during her confirmation hearings - but I doubt we'll hear her complain about it. Unlike Thomas - she seems to be a class act.

Let's see how "classy" she is when somebody claims one of her pubes ended up in their Coke.

Let's see how "classy" she is when somebody claims one of her pubes ended up in their Coke.

So you think Anita Hill was lying? She didn't ask to be dragged in front of that senate investigative committee, as I recall.

Anita Hill was clearly wronged by Thomas. Biden and Kennedy had more female witnesses to testify against Thomas - but Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the shit out of them - so the other female witnesses were never called. So, Clarence "Pubic Hair" Thomas got a free pass to the Supreme Court.

President Obama is the president - and has the right to nominate whomever he wishes. It will be very interesting to see how rightwingers go about trashing Loretta Lynch. Lynch sounds like an excellent choice to me.

Last edited:

So you think Anita Hill was lying? She didn't ask to be dragged in front of that senate investigative committee, as I recall.

Yes. She did.

Anita Hill was clearly wronged by Thomas. Biden and Kennedy had more female witnesses to testify against Thomas - but Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the shit out of them - so the other female witnesses were never called. So, Clarence "Pubic Hair" Thomas got a free pass to the Supreme Court.

President Obama is the president - and has the right to nominate whomever he wishes. It will be very interesting to see how rightwingers go about trashing Loretta Lynch. Lynch sounds like an excellent choice to me.

Spot on. In 1999, as today, young black women who have just graduated from Yale law school don't go about screwing up their careers with b.s. like this. Thomas knew he could harass and torment her and she had absofuckinglutely no one who would believe her. He's a monster.

My internist is a black woman about my age. Listening to her over the years about the bullshit she's put up with would make your hair curl. She had to be faster, smarter and more clever than the white boys she went to Baylor with, for obvious reasons.

Yes. She did.

Proof, or sit down and shut up. The press came to her and hounded her about him. Not vice-versa.

"There had been little organized opposition to Thomas' nomination, and his confirmation seemed assured[11] until a report of a private interview of Hill by the FBI was leaked to the press.[10][12] The hearings were then reopened, and Hill was called to publicly testify.[10][12]"""
Anita Hill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes. She did.

No, she didn't. Anita Hill did NOT seek the spotlight - it was forced upon her.

How we know Clarence Thomas did it - Salon.com

Last edited:
No such thing as close in libtards.

Spot on. In 1999, as today, young black women who have just graduated from Yale law school don't go about screwing up their careers with b.s. like this. Thomas knew he could harass and torment her and she had absofuckinglutely no one who would believe her. He's a monster.

My internist is a black woman about my age. Listening to her over the years about the bullshit she's put up with would make your hair curl. She had to be faster, smarter and more clever than the white boys she went to Baylor with, for obvious reasons.
Yet you idiots worship Clinton for having sex in Oval Office and then lying about it. Idiots!!!!

Forum List

Back