President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

Obama should have nominated a white person, for the sake of his own party.

I really don't care who he nominates, because I'm no longer a Democrat. The Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by endorsing this nomination. You have zero favor with white voters. You cannot win another election without America's majority (whites).

Whitey's days are numbered. Fuck whitey! BTW, midterms typically go to the opposition party. Nothing new about that. I look forward to hearing your bullshit spin after the 2016 elections.

I imagine she's another race pimp.

There's a universe between reality and what you imagine. Have you read her resume?

Yes, Racist mother fucker... a Bklyn. member of the THUGERY! She'll be great in Ferguson!

Aw, would you have rather Obama nominated Ted Cruz or Rick Perry...or Sarah Palin?

Why not Kim Jon Un?...I understand he's available!

meme-kim-jong-un019.jpg

I really don't care who he nominates, because I'm no longer a Democrat. The Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by endorsing this nomination. You have zero favor with white voters. You cannot win another election without America's majority (whites).

Whitey's days are numbered. Fuck whitey!

What was the 19th century quote, oh yes, "The only good Indian, is a dead Indian!"

"Political Power grows out the barrel of a gun." - Mao Zedong
"He who wields the sword is sovereign." - Aristotle
"An armed man is a citizen; a disarmed man is a slave." -

By all means, keep passing laws that disarm latinos and blacks. Won't matter what percentage of the population they comprise of in the future.

Also I screen shotted your obvious contempt and hatred towards whites.

You know what Lakhota, you're people were conquered, and it's not because they were superior to whites. It's people like you that brew hatred through your race baiting. Every time I return to racial equilibrium, a sexual deviant race baiting tool like yourself ruins it.

You're the proof that no permanent peace can exist between whites and other populations, because you always hate us, no matter how well whites respect and even sacrifice their own resources to assist you.

By all means, keep passing laws that disarm latinos and blacks. Won't matter what percentage of the population they comprise of in the future.

Who is trying to disarm Latinos and blacks? Certainly not Obama!

Also I screen shotted your obvious contempt and hatred towards whites.

You know what Lakhota, you're people were conquered, and it's not because they were superior to whites. It's people like you that brew hatred through your race baiting. Every time I return to racial equilibrium, a sexual deviant race baiting tool like yourself ruins it.

You're the proof that no permanent peace can exist between whites and other populations, because you always hate us, no matter how well whites respect and even sacrifice their own resources to assist you.

Thank you! Please add it to your signature!

Try the white Chicago politicians that enforced Democrat KKK Black Codes originating from the 17th Century to keep guns out of the hands of blacks.

Try the white Chicago politicians that enforced Democrat KKK Black Codes originating from the 17th Century to keep guns out of the hands of blacks.

You mean Chicago gang members? Stop derailing this thread.

Chicago gangsters, like Al Capone, Alinsky, Rahm Emanuel and Obama? Yeah those gangsters, exactly. Guns for them, and none for the peasants.

[
You mean Chicago gang members? Stop derailing this thread.

You derailed your own thread with this:

You honestly expect to command respect after making such a racist remark?

Look, you idiot NaziCon asshole - I don't come here to "command respect" from people like you! The very last thing I want is "respect" from white racists. Thanks for the chuckle...

Why, because she is black?

No, because I am sure when you dig into her background you will find another corrupt, incompetent, left wing, racist, anti-American....that is how she will resemble eric holder....

In other words - you find her guilty without a hearing. Your racist ignorance is disgusting.
This was from your OP.

She should be easily confirmed. She is a very qualified lady.

In other words you accept her without a hearing seemingly because she is black a woman and nominated by Obama. If you don't like her being opposed without a hearing fine but she dam well shouldn't be accepted without one either to do so would be a display of your blind partisan ass kissing and ignorance which is also disgusting not to mention old and boring.

You're a Redskin?

I thought you were some 50-something fat ass white trash living a NJ trailer park.

Whitey's days are numbered. Fuck whitey! BTW, midterms typically go to the opposition party. Nothing new about that. I look forward to hearing your bullshit spin after the 2016 elections.

I hope the Senate NaziCon racists don't try to pull another Susan Rice on Loretta Lynch.

Uh fucktard...the only KKK member in Congress was a criminal Democrap from WV.

Clarence Thomas has no sympathy for your whining.

I hope the Senate NaziCon racists don't try to pull another Susan Rice on Loretta Lynch.

GOP Senators Call On Attorney General Nominee Loretta Lynch To Weigh In On Immigration

WASHINGTON -- Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) are calling on President Barack Obama's nominee for attorney general to weigh in on the constitutionality of the administration's plans to unilaterally grant deportation relief to undocumented immigrants.

GOP Senators Call On Attorney General Nominee To Weigh In On Immigration

The NaziCons are already starting to bait their traps.

bait their traps?

Listen moron, I happen to believe that this woman might be a pretty good choice by Obama, but for damn sure the Republicans , and we the people, have a right to ask her opinion on public matters.

Moron

Forum List

Back