President Obama ....one of our Greatest Presidents

I am not going to engage in a serious discussion

with someone who doesn't parrot the "US" "news" media.... which isn't a discussion, since the same "talking points" are simply parroted over and over.

LBJ murdered his first Congressional opponent, JFK, and MLK, and you, Hillary, and Obama just LOVE HIM....

I am not going to engage in a serious discussion

with someone who doesn't parrot the "US" "news" media.... which isn't a discussion, since the same "talking points" are simply parroted over and over.

LBJ murdered his first Congressional opponent, JFK, and MLK, and you, Hillary, and Obama just LOVE HIM....

Look! Squirrel!

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

maybe you could put a red line in the sand and watch it.

Only foreigners and Anti-American bastards thrived under Barack Hussein Obama. I seriously still have doubts that he was an actual American Citizen. He ruled as an Anti-American bastard. I gotta call em like i see em.

We got through that crisis without the use of military force and still got Syria to surrender its chemical weapons

We got through that crisis without the use of military force and still got Syria to surrender its chemical weapons
then why are all of their people wanting to come here?

Only foreigners and Anti-American bastards thrived under Barack Hussein Obama. I seriously still have doubts that he was an actual American Citizen. He ruled as an Anti-American bastard. I gotta call em like i see em.

I thrived under Obama as my retirement fund tripled and I made real estate investments due to low interest rates

I thrived under Obama as my retirement fund tripled and I made real estate investments due to low interest rates
then why did Illinois flop as the worst state with the worst pensions systems?

Greedy American Capitalist. :lmao:

Greedy Capitalist.

Obama is disowning him or her as we speak. :lol:

Because Syria is a shithole and always has been

then why did Illinois flop as the worst state with the worst pensions systems?

Obama was not governor of Illinois

Because Syria is a shithole and always has been

Our intervention in yet another conflict that was none of our business, has caused this Immigration mess. The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business.

Greedy American Capitalist. :lmao:

Why did you fail under Obama? With low interest rates, low housing costs, a stock market that tripled, rising job market........What happened with you?

Forum List

Back