President Obama ....one of our Greatest Presidents

We got through that crisis without the use of military force and still got Syria to surrender its chemical weapons
then why are all of their people wanting to come here?
Because Syria is a shithole and always has been

Our intervention in yet another conflict that was none of our business, has caused this Immigration mess. The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business.
I didn't see a U.S. Invasion

Only foreigners and Anti-American bastards thrived under Barack Hussein Obama. I seriously still have doubts that he was an actual American Citizen. He ruled as an Anti-American bastard. I gotta call em like i see em.

I thrived under Obama as my retirement fund tripled and I made real estate investments due to low interest rates

Greedy American Capitalist. :lmao:

Why did you fail under Obama? With low interest rates, low housing costs, a stock market that tripled, rising job market........What happened with you?

Ha, you're one of those 'Occupy Wall Street' nutters shitting on police cars. So no one's buying your lies. :lol:

crisis leadership? ha, remember that red line in the sand? it's still there with many a boot prints on it. And your guy had a beer and watched.
We got through that crisis without the use of military force and still got Syria to surrender its chemical weapons
then why are all of their people wanting to come here?
Because Syria is a shithole and always has been

Our intervention in yet another conflict that was none of our business, has caused this Immigration mess. The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business.
I didn't see a U.S. Invasion

Our support for opposition forces, including radical Islamists, has prolonged that bloody war. We should have just stayed out of it.

I'd rather just see Trump do a great job, even though I voted against him, and have him considered great.

I don't give a shit about the politics, I just care about results.

I would love to see Trump be one of our great Presidents bringing peace and prosperity.
I will be retiring under Trump and would love nothing better than to retire under a strong economy
I saw what happened to people who retired under Bush and saw their savings and investments disappear

But after yesterdays press conference....I don't have much faith
All he did, for the most part, was take advantage of the opportunity to slam the media. Judging from their silly, non-stop wailing since then, looks like he really struck a nerve.

Rather than that, and the Russia conspiracy theories, and the shakeups in the administration, I'd rather see the media ask for specifics on health care, taxes, infrastructure, the economy, business, etc.

I know he's hurt their feelings, but I just don't care.

Yeah, how dare the media react to being insulted.

Every one of the assholes on my worst ever list is on that list.

Must have been a bunch of navel gazing, ivory tower dwelling Ivy Leaguers who compiled that mess.

Fake news

And yet you probably agree with Reagan's position on the list, don't you?
Fuck Ronald Reagan.

Is there any president you LIKE? Hell, is there anyTHING you like?

You're one miserable sonofabitch.
I like many of things. I like a few Presidents. Sorry if I have standards!
Fucking Reagan put crack in our streets, kicked out the crazies, armed/trained terrorists and all kinds of bullshit. Not to mention his corporatism.

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

Does lying to yourself sooth your butthurt?

I'd rather just see Trump do a great job, even though I voted against him, and have him considered great.

I don't give a shit about the politics, I just care about results.

I would love to see Trump be one of our great Presidents bringing peace and prosperity.
I will be retiring under Trump and would love nothing better than to retire under a strong economy
I saw what happened to people who retired under Bush and saw their savings and investments disappear

But after yesterdays press conference....I don't have much faith
All he did, for the most part, was take advantage of the opportunity to slam the media. Judging from their silly, non-stop wailing since then, looks like he really struck a nerve.

Rather than that, and the Russia conspiracy theories, and the shakeups in the administration, I'd rather see the media ask for specifics on health care, taxes, infrastructure, the economy, business, etc.

I know he's hurt their feelings, but I just don't care.

Yeah, how dare the media react to being insulted.
They're not above being insulted. If they can dish it out, they can take it.

If they don't like it, too bad.

They're not special or entitled in any way.

I expect him to rise into the top 10 once we see the impact of the Trump Presidency

Where does Obama's leadership rank in presidential history? These historians say 12th.

For the third time in a row, Abraham Lincoln ranked as the nation's best presidential leader, according to the panel. George Washington came in second, and Franklin D. Roosevelt rounded out the podium at third.

Others are: Theodore Roosevelt (4), Dwight Eisenhower (5), Harry Truman (6), Thomas Jefferson (7), John F. Kennedy (8), Ronald Reagan (9) and Lyndon Johnson (10), Woodrow Wilson (11), Barack Obama (12), James Monroe (13)

You're up to 8 funnies and most of the members here haven't clicked on the thread

Only foreigners and Anti-American bastards thrived under Barack Hussein Obama. I seriously still have doubts that he was an actual American Citizen. He ruled as an Anti-American bastard. I gotta call em like i see em.

I thrived under Obama as my retirement fund tripled and I made real estate investments due to low interest rates

Why did you fail under Obama? With low interest rates, low housing costs, a stock market that tripled, rising job market........What happened with you?

Ha, you're one of those 'Occupy Wall Street' nutters shitting on police cars. So no one's buying your lies. :lol:
You avoided the question

How could you have been such a failure in the last eight years? Did you even try?

Does lying to yourself sooth your butthurt?
Findings of 91 of our most respected Historians

Those same Historians rated Reagan ninth. Were they lying then?

I am so shocked that George W. Bush is 33. Way, way too high. The guy was like Midas. Only everything he touched he turned to sh!t.

RW Mcquarters, the world is rejecting the far left. Jump off the sinking ship while you still can, RW!!!!!! rightwinger

You avoided the question

How could you have been such a failure in the last eight years? Did you even try?

Yeah, we should listen to you 'Occupy Wall Street' nutters who shit on police cars. You're not very credible. So i think i'll move on. Take care.

Forum List

Back