President Obama Out Helping People. Republicans? Not So Much!

A republican comes across a man with a broken leg. The republican says I'll help you. We'll set the leg, get you some crutches and you can get around on your own.

A democrat comes across a man with a broken leg. The democrat says I'll help you. And then breaks the other leg.

The President has been out working in Minnesota talking to real people about their problems and concerns, Republicans! That's real work. By comparison, what have you been doing except whining, being obstructionists, and not wanting the president to do his work.

Obama Drills Republicans For Being Angry Because He Is Trying To Help People

Translation...

I am one of those sheeple that Obama knows will believe that he is helping me by doing nothing but telling me "no one in the GOP wants to help you"

The President has been out working in Minnesota talking to real people about their problems and concerns, Republicans! That's real work. By comparison, what have you been doing except whining, being obstructionists, and not wanting the president to do his work.

Obama is doing what he does best. He is campaigning. He has not stopped campaigning since he got into politics.. He is a community organizer .. he is doing this for the mid term elections. If you dont think so you are dumb

Republicans listen to people, the people with the big piles of cash. Amirite?

what I find funny is how tools like you not only listen to the rhetoric....but you regurgitate it as well.

Hey sparky.....those with big piles of cash make up 2% of the electorate.

And somehow your icons on the left have you believing that a major party thinks they can get 50% or more of the votes by catering TO ONLY 2% of the people.

You must really have extremely limited reasoning ability.

WTF, it took me 30 minutes to scroll past that fucking wall of text. Keep it pithy

Talking=/=working for Americans

I know. Jeezus.

Taking steps or giving speeches seems to be the same as signing legislation to little needy.

Republicans listen to people, the people with the big piles of cash. Amirite?

what I find funny is how tools like you not only listen to the rhetoric....but you regurgitate it as well.

Hey sparky.....those with big piles of cash make up 2% of the electorate.

And somehow your icons on the left have you believing that a major party thinks they can get 50% or more of the votes by catering TO ONLY 2% of the people.

You must really have extremely limited reasoning ability.

Don't forget our war on women.

We hate those biatches something fierce.

Translation...

I am one of those sheeple that Obama knows will believe that he is helping me by doing nothing but telling me "no one in the GOP wants to help you"

Those nasty Republicans have stopped him from doing his job,........and called him names too.

Really?

That must be why he hosts a sports team every time I turn around. BTW, wasn't this dickwad fundraising when he made those stupid remarks?

Doesn't he ever do his damned job?

boy oh boy
The liberals of today under Obama have become nothing more than marching sheep

Remember during Bush, they were marching, yelling, protesting, screeching about everything

Now they post fairy tales from some commie site about the poor poor Obama everyone is just in his way and stopping HIS visions....and you know all he wants to do is help the people

well THE PEOPLE gave the Republican the house in 2010 for one specific reason, TO STOP you and your commie visions for us

Forum List

Back