🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

I beg to differ, if this traitorous, anti-American slime wins re-election we will all be victims.
I'm not a victim I refuse to be one. I will fight until they kill me.

That's one aspect this administration, and it's traitor-leader, fails to take into account. To paraphrase Dylan Thomas; there are some of us who will "not go gentle into that good night". Many of us will not lie down quietly and allow him to run roughshod over this nation and the Land we love.

And there are those of us that will refuse to participate in thier schemes and trip them up at every oppritunity.

And that means refusing to follow them.

Reagan: defeated the USSR

Obama: Presurrednering to Putin

See the difference?

Reagan: Funded terrorists like Osama Bin Laden, the Contras and made deals with our enemies, the Iranians (Called treason by the way) for political gain.

Obama: Kills terrorists..dead.

See the difference?

See the difference?

Reagan: Funded terrorists like Osama Bin Laden, the Contras and made deals with our enemies, the Iranians (Called treason by the way) for political gain.

See the difference?
You mean when he is not funding both directly and indirectly, bowing down to them, apologizing to them, arming them, or disarming us? Spot on Sparky. ;)

See the difference?

See the difference?

Sallow: Makes shit up as he goes along.

See the problem?

Just scratch him behind the ears and pet him. I'll call Animal Control, They say they have his favorite cell ready. :)

Reagan: Funded terrorists like Osama Bin Laden,

That's a lie.

But then, you have no integrity at all.

the Contras and made deals with our enemies,

The Contras were YOUR enemy, as they fought the Soviet puppet, the Sandinistas and you are pro-Soviet. But it was the Sandinistas and you who are the enemy of the USA. A Soviet beach head on the North American continent was a disaster. I mean, not for your side, the Soviets loved it, but for America.

the Iranians (Called treason by the way)

By who? Dishonest morons?

for political gain.

And American citizens.

No warrant, no trial, no arrest - just kills them.

See the difference?

I do Comrade.

See the difference?

Sallow: Makes shit up as he goes along.

See the problem?

Just scratch him behind the ears and pet him. I'll call Animal Control, They say they have his favorite cell ready. :)

And yank hard on his chain to get desired response. :)

WTF is wrong with rw's?

The fact is, President Obama has accomplished amazing things while the Rs have done all they could to take our country into a full depression. Every r candidate has said they want to go to war and now idiot Mittens has gotten his hand
slapped by Medevev for saying Russia is our enemy. Even our incredibly ineffective speaker, Boehner couldn't bring himself to defend Mitt.

What Obama said is true. The Rs would gladly go to war with Russia if they could blame it the president. Fact - we need Russia as much as Russia needs us. Fact- we don't need Russia as a foe. Fact - Obama cannot do what he needs to do to effect a strong diplomatic alliance with Russia becauce the damn Rs do not work for the United States.

Note to you rabid and ignorant Obama haters. The cold war is over.

Boehner chides Romney for criticizing Obama while abroad

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) took a slight dig Tuesday at Mitt Romney for criticizing President Obama while the president was out of the country.

Boehner suggested it was inappropriate for Romney, the front-running GOP presidential contender, to take aim at Obama's exchange with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, when Obama signaled to his outgoing Russian counterpart after a meeting in South Korea that he would have more "flexibility" to negotiate on missile defense after this fall's elections.

"Clearly while the president is overseas, he's at a conference and while the president is overseas I think it's appropriate that people not be critical of him or our country," Boehner said in response to a question from NBC News about whether he agreed with Romney's assessment that Russia is the "number one geopolitical foe" of the United States.

First Read - Boehner chides Romney for criticizing Obama while abroad

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) took a slight dig Tuesday at Mitt Romney for criticizing President Obama while the president was out of the country.

Boehner suggested it was inappropriate for Romney, the front-running GOP presidential contender, to take aim at Obama's exchange with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, when Obama signaled to his outgoing Russian counterpart after a meeting in South Korea that he would have more "flexibility" to negotiate on missile defense after this fall's elections.

"Clearly while the president is overseas, he's at a conference and while the president is overseas I think it's appropriate that people not be critical of him or our country," Boehner said in response to a question from NBC News about whether he agreed with Romney's assessment that Russia is the "number one geopolitical foe" of the United States.

I think as a Citizen? Roment may chide Obama whereever he may happen to be.

Boehner needs to shut up on these matters.

Well no TPS..that's not what that means.

It means he can focus more time on various issues without the burden of an election campaign.

NO...it was telling Putin to Chill...and Obama would be onboard continuing to sell us OUT after he is re-elected.

*Dumbass*

No, he's right. It makes us look bad. It's like airing your dirty family laundry in front of visitors.

Russian president lobs 'Hollywood' charge at Romney

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev tweaked Mitt Romney for his characterization of Russia as the "No. 1 geopolitical foe" of the United States, saying the comments did not reflect the current relationship between the two countries.

"It is very reminiscent of Hollywood and also of a certain phase in Russian-U.S. relations," Medvedev said at the end of the nuclear security summit in South Korea Tuesday.

Medvedev urged Romney to take the current climate into account if he hopes to win the presidential election.

"My first advice is to listen to reason when they formulate their positions. Reason never harmed a presidential candidate," Medvedev said. "My other advice is to check their watches from time to time: it is 2012, not the mid-1970s."

Russian president lobs ‘Hollywood’ charge at Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

That's embarrassing!!!

No, he's right. It makes us look bad. It's like airing your dirty family laundry in front of visitors.

Russian president lobs 'Hollywood' charge at Romney

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev tweaked Mitt Romney for his characterization of Russia as the "No. 1 geopolitical foe" of the United States, saying the comments did not reflect the current relationship between the two countries.

"It is very reminiscent of Hollywood and also of a certain phase in Russian-U.S. relations," Medvedev said at the end of the nuclear security summit in South Korea Tuesday.

Medvedev urged Romney to take the current climate into account if he hopes to win the presidential election.

"My first advice is to listen to reason when they formulate their positions. Reason never harmed a presidential candidate," Medvedev said. "My other advice is to check their watches from time to time: it is 2012, not the mid-1970s."

Russian president lobs ‘Hollywood’ charge at Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

That's embarrassing!!!

YOUR first mistake is giving a tinker's DAMN of what some Vodka-Guzzling RUSSIAN says.

Get it?

Russia Sent Anti-Terror Troops to Syria

vghvh.jpg

As of today, Russia sent anti-terror troops to Syria to support the current regime. Russia, known to be a long time supporter and supplier of weapons to Syria, made this astonishing announcement today. This Syrian regime currently under President Bashar al-Assad has received international condemnation for their aggressive and brutal military attacks toward its own people. Although Russia is known to be one of Syria’s strongest allies, this new development came as a surprise to the international community. However, it is no surprise to the Russian government has constantly and consistently blocked attempts by the United Nations Security Council to halt the violence in Syria using their veto power.

Russia Sent Anti-Terror Troops to Syria | American Live Wire

obama intends to hand over our defense systems to Russia and assure Russia of non intervention when it moves against eastern Europe.

Result, Russia will certainly not be an ally, they support Iran, we will lost all of eastern Europe as allies as they have been so far in the middle east.

Not that Russia will even trust him. obama lies too much.

Now that we know he's trying to make secret deals with Russia, who else has he promised to sell us out to?

Movie out this summer...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6QOscKvUjU]Dinesh D'Souza - Obama & 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

State Dept.: Russia and Iran still arming Bashar al-Assad

Russia and Iran are continuing to send arms to the Syrian regime that can be used against protesters, a top State Department official said today.

"Iran is resupplying Syria and through Syria has supplied weapons to Hezbollah," said Tom Countryman, the assistant secretary of state for international security and nonproliferation, at a Wednesday morning breakfast meeting of the Defense Writers Group in Washington.

Countryman's bureau plays a major role in monitoring international compliance with nonproliferation and arms control rules. He declined to go into specifics on what arms Iran and Russia are giving the regime of Bashar al-Assad, but he confirmed that both countries are still supplying arms that can be used to attack civilians and opposition groups inside Syria, who are engaged in an increasingly bloody struggle with the government.

"We do not believe that Russian shipments of weapons to Syria are in the interests of Russia or Syria," he said.

According to Countryman, the Iranian weapons being funneled through the Syrian government to Hezbollah are not being used by Hezbollah inside Syria, but are being transferred to Hezbollah groups inside Syria's neighbor Lebanon

State Dept.: Russia and Iran still arming Bashar al-Assad | The Cable

Forum List

Back