🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

smoking gun smoking gun!!

but not really.

I don't think you would admit to anything at this point.

You and rdean, and Sallow, and the rest of the Borg are already all in on any reckless acts he may do.

but not really.

You and rdean, and Sallow, and the rest of the Borg are already all in on any reckless acts he may do.

You're the opposite "borg" from rdean. Sit the fuck down Mr. Obama spent 200million on a trip to Egypt.

Dumbass.

but not really.

You're the opposite "borg" from rdean. Sit the fuck down Mr. Obama spent 200million on a trip to Egypt.

Dumbass.

mental6-2f.gif

Last edited:
So, now Dems can't admit to the ridiculousness of jumping on Romney's campaign manager's comment about shifting focus after the primaries... Dembots actually fabricated lies about what he must have meant by what he said and the internet was all atwitter with etch-a-sketch jokes and snarky inferences AS IF shifting focus after primaries isn't standard operating procedure, at which point voters still have an opportunity to fully vet the candidate and his campaign proposals before casting their votes...

Here we have the incumbent President whispering to foreign powers about how he can't be straight with the American people prior to the election........... :eusa_shhh:

obama_uni.jpg

MITT ROMNEY: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S COMMENTS TO MEDVEDEV ARE VERY TROUBLING - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
[The "Hot Mike" helps the ultimate "Political animal" reveal his spots. Barack is going to need his "Race War" even more desperately to gain re election after the 'fluff' in Seoul]

"Barack Obama was caught on a hot mic saying to President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia that after his re-election he’d have more “flexibility” to deal with “controversial issues” like missile defense.

In essence, he’s not saying what every other President has thought when running for his second term. In the case of Barack Obama, though, it could be worse than we think.

Obama is the consummate political animal. That doesn’t mean he’s a particularly good one, but it does mean he weighs every move he makes in terms of the politics of the issue. You can see it throughout his presidency. The most current example is the Keystone XL pipeline. He turned down the cross border part and pleased his environmental constituency, but displeased much of the American public who want more energy resources made available. He then tried to claim credit for the construction of the southern portion of that pipeline that doesn’t need either his permission or his help. If it was his second term, the attempt to claim credit would never have been made. In fact, my guess is he’d have tried to slow that portion of the pipeline too.

His Afghanistan “strategy” was to underman the surge (but still surge to satisfy one set of constituents) while at the same time setting a withdrawal date, there by satisfying a different set of constituents. Had that been his second term, no surge would have been made and only the withdrawal date would have been announced.

There have also been times when he has said to hell with public opinion and decided he’d push an unpopular agenda item, like ObamaCare, even while the majority of the people made very clear they didn’t want it. The calculation then was quite evident. Do it early in your tenure and by the time reelection rolls around it will be old news. Unfortunately for him, it is now before the Supreme Court as election time draws ever nearer"

Hot mic reveals more than one thinks | Questions and Observations

aka I can do what I want.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.
The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...se-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility/

Aka, after the election, the American people won't be able to stop me disarming missile defense and leaving this country defenseless.

Remember this and vote.

November 2012 is coming.

So, he'd a freer hand after the election. Does that necessarily favor the Russians? He could be playing them. He doesn't need the distraction this year and after, he'd have a free hand to work for the national interest without political interference from either side. I wonder if the Russians are taking it the same way. Seems they'd want to cause some trouble this year, in order to get some concessions. If they aren't thinking that way, he's fooling them as much as the cons. :clap2:

Oh..and missile defense doesn't work.

Then why are Russians so adamantly against it?

Same reason they were in the Cold War. Once you open that can of worms it kicks off a new arms race no one can win. Plus, all it take is one loon convinced that their missile defense system will actually work and you can start talking about "Preemptive" strikes and BLAMO! WWIII.

MAD was a pretty crucial part of preventing a nuclear exchange, and Star Wars threatened to upend that even though it was a universally acknowledged failure.

That's not why either. It doesn't work...but it doesn't mean it can't be used. The russians would have to reverse engineer the system to determine it's range. Part of the missile defense plan was to deploy them in former warsaw pact countries. Those missiles are the product of fine American technology and could be fitted with Warheads. Thus making an American first strike a viable option.

They would have to provision for more missiles to make sure the MAD doctrine remains in place.

You are so clueless and stupid....

You clearly don't know what the missile defense Obama was talking about is for.

Hint: It isn't for missile defense against Russia.

Yeah, I'm sure the reason we were putting missiles right up on the Russian border is to protect against Iran. How stupid do you think the Russians are?

There are far better locations to place the system if it was designed to protect against Iran.

Oh jeeze. Do you people really NOT READ or understand much of anything. Okay, children... back to school.

To say that missle defensive facilities in Poland and the Czech Republic is a direct threat against Russia is sheer IGNORANCE. They CANNOT be used for a first-strike capability and to even suggest it really shows how ignorant you are. The Russians know that and they know that these facilities could NOT be used for protection against their missles aimed at the continental US. Why they dislike the facilities I will discuss later.

For those on the left, the earth IS ROUND. If Iran was to fire a nuclear tipped missle at the United States or at Europe, do you understand that it would NOT go east... and it wouldn't go west. It would go NORTH. Actually, more north-west, both in the case of a European target AND an American target. It couldn't go south because that's twice the distance. Again, if the Russians fired a nuclear tipped missle from Russia it would go straight north, over the pole. If the North Koreans fired one at the continental US, then it would go north-east, over Alaska (the reason for the missle defensive batteries in Alaska and Vandenberg... duh).

Missle defensive batteries would therefore be USELESS if they were put outside of that trajectory. Also, if Iran was going to fire a missle or if North Korea was going to fire one, do you think for one second that they are going to telegraph that act? Ballistic missles do not achieve an orbit, instead taking a sub-orbital path. Therefore, you cannot identify a ballistic missle as opposed to a missle used to put a satellite into orbit, until the missle's trajectory flattens out in a sub-orbital arc. In the case of a missle launched from Iran, traveling north-west, you would know it was a ballistic missle about the time it reached.... wait for it... the mediterranean. Therefore, missle defensive batteries in Poland and the Czech Republic would be able to engage PRIOR to the missle reaching Europe and certainly before any missle could reach the continental US.

Now, why do the Russians HATE the missle defensive batteries in Poland and the Czech Republic so much. And the two NEWEST members of the NATO Alliance are ???? Yes, it's Poland and the Czech Republic. Russia has always had and has at this moment medium to short range ballistic missles that can be targeted at former Soviet satellite states, who actually led the charge to freedom. And those countries were... that's right kids, Poland and the Czech Republic. When they threw out their communist puppet leaders, Poland and the Czech Republic gave the US unprecedented access to Soviet military hardware and facilities with the thought that they would be rewarded with NATO membership and any attempt by the Russians to retake their former states would be thwarted. You think the Russians don't know this. They do not like the Poles or the Czechs, and the Poles and the Czechs really dislike the Russians. For good reason. Uncle Joe Stalin murdered over 10,000 members of the Polish officer corp just prior to being invaded by Nazi Germany. They covered it up real well until about 1995, when they found the remains in a forest in eastern Poland. And remember, Stalin and Hitler entered into a treaty that divided Poland between them prior to Adolf invading Russia.

The Russians know that they can't retake eastern Europe, but they don't want eastern Europe becoming a threat to them. The missle defensive batteries and their corresponding radar arrays in Poland and the Czech Republic make the Russian threat of a nuclear strike with short and medium ranged missles kind of a mute point. The Russians do NOT like to be toothless. They would be if the facilities are built. If the facilities are NOT BUILT, Poland and the Czech Republic has to play nice with both sides. But the Poles, with LONG MEMORIES, do not want to play nice with the Russians. And this makes the Russians very nervous and very sad.

Naturally, Barry and the boys, are like several members of this board. The only way to deal with the Russians is to appease them, at all costs. Thankfully, President Reagan did not. I agree with President Reagan...

This morning I saw where Obama tried to laugh this off, and basically said that he meant he didn't have time to take care of business while he was running for re-election........

This Administration must go........

This morning I saw where Obama tried to laugh this off, and basically said that he meant he didn't have time to take care of business while he was running for re-election........

This Administration must go........

I am still amazed at how the left bends over backwards to defend this enemy within.

My statement remains as accurate now as it was then. You mean to tell me the fact that the Soviet state was a leftist economic disaster had nothing to do with it?

What a coincidence....

Barack Obama has given the United State a leftist economic disaster of our very own....

Stop right there, this doesn't have a damn thing to do with political parties. After what he said would you vote for him?

Seriously dude; if Obama cut the head off of Rick Warren on Al Jazeera, while screaming Allahu Akbar and Death to the Great Satan - Candy Corn would still vote for him.

Forum List

Back