🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

Shut the fuck up, homo asshole.

A dumbfuck like you knows nothing about missile defense.

Oh..and missile defense doesn't work.
That response to Sallow defines you as either a belligerent adolescent or an adult whose commentary simply isn't worth the time and space it inhabits. So putting you on Ignore is conservative in the literal sense of the word.

Goodbye.

The list goes on :lmao:

You pussy!

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama could be heard telling Medvedev, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev replied in English. “I understand your message about space. Space for you.”

Obama interrupted to say: “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev replied with terminology reminiscent of Russia’s Communist past.

“I understand,” he said. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Are you saying obama didn't say this?
Like his Sarah Brady Fast and the furious moment?

Vlad certainly has an option, that essentially fails for Russia. He can push America with their saber rattling, and push us into a reactionary corner of counter chauvinism. Vlad, and Poot know that's a loosing strategy. Poot's best hope of finding a middle ground is to not make the US react to threat. Laying out the salient facts was a smart piece of diplomacy.

Obama essentially told him, don't fuck with me now, as I have bigger fish to fry. Don't threaten us, or you'll push us into a direction we really don't want to go. After the dust settles with the ignorant wingnuts who'd love a major international incident prior to the election, we'll sit down and see if we can find some common ground where we both can find a win.

What would Bush have done? How about your next empty suit hope, Mittens?

Why change what has worked with the Russians for years? Why disarm America?
Do you seriously believe Obama intends to disarm?

I tend to believe Obama is not in service to the Military Industrial Complex and is therefore not inclined to perpetuate the arms race, which is very different from disarmament.

The only positive aspect of this exchange is that it is some indication that obama intends that an election will be permitted. He might not permit the outcome of the election if he loses, but we will have some kind of procedure.

Nutjobs on the left, nutjobs on the right. Yes I do remember the left swearing that GW was going to declare himself King. Now we are getting it from the right wing loons. God I love this country. Fucking idiots to the left of me, and idiots to the right. Anybody out there with an ounce of sense?

aka I can do what I want.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.
The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’ - ABC News

Aka, after the election, the American people won't be able to stop me disarming missile defense and leaving this country defenseless.

Remember this and vote.

November 2012 is coming.

Exactly what I've been saying for the last year or so.

Yep. Obama is going to take us down one way or another. He has an axe to grind, and he is betraying this Republic and the people.

The only positive aspect of this exchange is that it is some indication that obama intends that an election will be permitted. He might not permit the outcome of the election if he loses, but we will have some kind of procedure.

Nutjobs on the left, nutjobs on the right. Yes I do remember the left swearing that GW was going to declare himself King. Now we are getting it from the right wing loons. God I love this country. Fucking idiots to the left of me, and idiots to the right. Anybody out there with an ounce of sense?
Will you vote for obama after what he said?

Vlad certainly has an option, that essentially fails for Russia. He can push America with their saber rattling, and push us into a reactionary corner of counter chauvinism. Vlad, and Poot know that's a loosing strategy. Poot's best hope of finding a middle ground is to not make the US react to threat. Laying out the salient facts was a smart piece of diplomacy.

Obama essentially told him, don't fuck with me now, as I have bigger fish to fry. Don't threaten us, or you'll push us into a direction we really don't want to go. After the dust settles with the ignorant wingnuts who'd love a major international incident prior to the election, we'll sit down and see if we can find some common ground where we both can find a win.

What would Bush have done? How about your next empty suit hope, Mittens?

Why change what has worked with the Russians for years? Why disarm America?
Do you seriously believe Obama intends to disarm?

I tend to believe Obama is not in service to the Military Industrial Complex and is therefore not inclined to perpetuate the arms race, which is very different from disarmament.
Will you vote for obama after what he said? Any sane person with common sense would not but will you?

Stop right there, this doesn't have a damn thing to do with political parties. After what he said would you vote for him?

Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects to win. I'd be disappointed if he didn't expect to win.

About 2 weeks ago, someone asked if Santorum should drop out. I said no. I think you have to have a shitload of hubris to even run for President. It goes into overdrive if you win. Call it arrogance if you want...never known a President that wasn't somewhat arrogant.

If there were alternatives that were viable candidates regardless of party, I'd give them a look. There are 4 people running for President. Obama is twice as good as any of them. That's a sad commentary of our political system.
Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects
Again stop with the politics you admit even after hearing what he said you will vote for him? I cvan't se the love affair that some have with the traitor in the white house.

This is a political message board....

You're right; soon he'll be selling the management of our largest ports to the UAE. Oh wait, Bush did that. It wasn't a traitorous act then, this isn't a traitorous act now.

If you don't like him, find someone else to vote for. Best of luck. Maybe you can vote for Jefferson Davis or Stonewall Jackson or some other ghost of the Confederacy...lol

Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects to win. I'd be disappointed if he didn't expect to win.

About 2 weeks ago, someone asked if Santorum should drop out. I said no. I think you have to have a shitload of hubris to even run for President. It goes into overdrive if you win. Call it arrogance if you want...never known a President that wasn't somewhat arrogant.

If there were alternatives that were viable candidates regardless of party, I'd give them a look. There are 4 people running for President. Obama is twice as good as any of them. That's a sad commentary of our political system.
Sure.

I fully intend to as well. He expects
Again stop with the politics you admit even after hearing what he said you will vote for him? I cvan't se the love affair that some have with the traitor in the white house.

This is a political message board....

You're right; soon he'll be selling the management of our largest ports to the UAE. Oh wait, Bush did that. It wasn't a traitorous act then, this isn't a traitorous act now.

If you don't like him, find someone else to vote for. Best of luck. Maybe you can vote for Jefferson Davis or Stonewall Jackson or some other ghost of the Confederacy...lol

What obama said has nothing to do with being democrat or Republican it has more to do with being a traitor. But you want to make it a political issue.

Forum List

Back