🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

This morning I saw where Obama tried to laugh this off, and basically said that he meant he didn't have time to take care of business while he was running for re-election........

This Administration must go........

Interesting; he's to busy to take care of the affairs of this nation because of an upcoming election? You're right he needs to go because he can't handle the job.

Again stop with the politics you admit even after hearing what he said you will vote for him? I cvan't se the love affair that some have with the traitor in the white house.

This is a political message board....

You're right; soon he'll be selling the management of our largest ports to the UAE. Oh wait, Bush did that. It wasn't a traitorous act then, this isn't a traitorous act now.

If you don't like him, find someone else to vote for. Best of luck. Maybe you can vote for Jefferson Davis or Stonewall Jackson or some other ghost of the Confederacy...lol

What obama said has nothing to do with being democrat or Republican it has more to do with being a traitor. But you want to make it a political issue.

He mention election; it is a political issue in the literate world. In your world, who the hell knows what goes on.

This morning I saw where Obama tried to laugh this off, and basically said that he meant he didn't have time to take care of business while he was running for re-election........

Interesting; he's to busy to take care of the affairs of this nation because of an upcoming election? You're right he needs to go because he can't handle the job.

How can you be sure that both you and the Russians aren't being fooled? A "free hand" to do what? It doesn't seem like he's promised them anything except telling them a truism that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. It's like checking at poker. Doesn't mean you aren't going to go "all-in" the next go-round.

How can you be sure that both you and the Russians aren't being fooled? A "free hand" to do what? It doesn't seem like he's promised them anything except telling them a truism that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. It's like checking at poker. Doesn't mean you aren't going to go "all-in" the next go-round.

Shhhh.... you're interrupting their fantasy

Do you really believe this after all the BS we've seen from this administration? Honestly, most transparent?

He mention election; it is a political issue in the literate world. In your world, who the hell knows what goes on.

In a literate world, he would have mentioned the election.

Obama got caught, you know it.

As a mindless sycophant, you simply don't care.

Obama is lulling the Eastern Europeans into a false sens of security until he is able to unilaterally disarm them...for Vlad!

FDR had "Uncle Joe" Obama has BFF Vlad

How sweet

So fucking sweet

Most people don't lay their cards down before the ante. It seems Obama doesn't grasp the game.

If it were actually poker, Obama being an incompetent boob would be amusing; but the stakes are a bit higher here.

obama has been the most deceptive president to the american people, even on things that he did not have to be. There is no other way it can be viewed. He's a traitor and should be treated as such.

Like that makes it better? He was elected to do a job. According to that statement, he is incapable of executing his presidential duties while simultaneously running for reelection. He's obviously made reelection his priority, doing the job is secondary. Impeach him now.

Except for one small fact, this isn't poker and the stakes are much MUCH higher.

I think the usual USMB rw suspects enjoy foaming at the mouth over trifles. The President knows that he has very little in the competition- dept from the wingers.

Last edited:
The only victims will be those stupid enough to vote for the traitor.

I beg to differ, if this traitorous, anti-American slime wins re-election we will all be victims.
I'm not a victim I refuse to be one. I will fight until they kill me.

That's one aspect this administration, and it's traitor-leader, fails to take into account. To paraphrase Dylan Thomas; there are some of us who will "not go gentle into that good night". Many of us will not lie down quietly and allow him to run roughshod over this nation and the Land we love.

I think the usual USMB rw suspects enjoy foaming at the mouth over trifles.

I don';t get it are you an American? I can't see how you, konradv and candy corn can still show support for the traitor. You can hear him saying it. This isn't politics as usual it traitorous and obama should be treated accordingly. Imagine this he should be looked up using the bill he signed.

I think the usual USMB rw suspects enjoy foaming at the mouth over trifles.

I don';t get it are you an American? I can't see how you, konradv and candy corn can still show support for the traitor. You can hear him saying it. This isn't politics as usual it traitorous and Obama should be treated accordingly. Imagine this he should be looked up using the bill he signed.

A good percentage of the libs on this site even Americans.

They're just English speakers that love instigating bullshit.

Forum List

Back