President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.

The only thing he has been good for is the Republican Party. Remember the shellacking in those midterms? :D Can't wait until January 20, 2017 when we get a real American in the WH, after it has been fumigated, of course.

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!

oh dear, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And we all saw how these same whiners RESPECTED Bush until the day he left office. In fact they still show so much Respect for him all these years later, RIGHT?:haha:

gawd grow up, He's only a MAN like the rest of us LITTLE people he RULES over. He's really not that Saint you think was sent down to us from the Heavens above. ok now I go puke I even said that. icky

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

Exactly. You reap what you sow.

Lets get something clear......I never gave a rats fuck about Bush, never respected the guy and life went on....I will say the same about Obama, the fact that you worthless minions don't respect the guy, trust me, the sun nor the moon, nor I could give a shit!!

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.

Did you type that with a straight face?

And we all saw how these same whiners RESPECTED Bush until the day he left office. In fact they still show so much Respect for him all these years later, RIGHT?:haha:

gawd grow up, He's only a MAN like the rest of us LITTLE people he RULES over. He's really not that Saint you think was sent down to us from the Heavens above. ok now I go puke I even said that. icky

Let me get this straight, Bush the liar in Chief, the war monger, the baffoon, the idiot, the moron, the clown....you want to compare to Obama? Get the fuck outta here, you're insane!!

Not only with a straight face, but with much pride and dignity I could muster up...next fuckin stupid question?

The only thing he has been good for is the Republican Party. Remember the shellacking in those midterms? :D Can't wait until January 20, 2017 when we get a real American in the WH, after it has been fumigated, of course.

oh how soon they FORGET. of course why wouldn't want to. they still think they have whole country locked up in loving them some Democrats.
vote these pukes completely OUT of lives come 2016.
GO REPUBLICANS

Let me get this straight, Bush the liar in Chief, the war monger, the baffoon, the idiot, the moron, the clown....you want to compare to Obama? Get the fuck outta here, you're insane!!

All False statements involving Barack Obama PolitiFact

The real Liar in Chief.

Haters will come and go, but nothing and I mean nothing will ever ever change the fact, Obama was the right man for the right time in our nations history...and the best gift of all......he brought out the racist roaches that have been hiding since the civil rights bill was passed....so glad to see these maggots in the light. Now every nigga that craves white meat, will now know, they still hate yo black sell out ass, despite it all!!

Not only with a straight face, but with much pride and dignity I could muster up...next fuckin stupid question?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Respect is earned, to date he has failed to do that.

Get the fuck out of here.....respect from you white hating motherfuc***, who wants it? Better still take your respect and shove it!!

Charming. And just think, you actually eat with that "mouth".

She's an angry black person. Newsflash to the foul mouthed black woman....I don't respect him and if dropped dead today I'd dance an Irish jig. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Forum List

Back