President Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

But Republicans have used Obama's blackness to rally the base. The racist base. Same as the southern strategy the GOP used to win the south. The GOP loves using God games guns and racism as wedge issues.

Without them why would any middle class or poor person vote Republican?
i got news for you bobo....the left uses racism and guns also as wedge issues....and as you should know by now,a politician left or right will do and say just about anything to get elected.....
A Democrat is not helping themselves by being anti gun dummy. Americans love their guns.
Apparently only 32% of Americans are having a love affair with their guns.
http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

You dumbfucks just quote the bullshit you hear on Fox news, you're incapable of understanding things that take more than a minute to explain. You look at things President Obama's done but you can't see that other presidents (BUSH) were much, much worse. Perspective goes a long way, something you redneck racists will never have.
You're doing a good job of stuffing your head further up your ass. If you want to excuse obama based on his race, you're the racist.

But Republicans have used Obama's blackness to rally the base. The racist base. Same as the southern strategy the GOP used to win the south. The GOP loves using God games guns and racism as wedge issues.

i got news for you bobo....the left uses racism and guns also as wedge issues....and as you should know by now,a politician left or right will do and say just about anything to get elected.....
A Democrat is not helping themselves by being anti gun dummy. Americans love their guns.
I'm not joining Newsweek to see where they got their stats and you were too stupid to provide it but the population is aging on average and many people don't get guns until later on in life. But it doesn't prove anything, especially love. If someone else owning a gun troubles you, tough shit.

I'm not joining Newsweek to see where they got their stats and you were too stupid to provide it but the population is aging on average and many people don't get guns until later on in life. But it doesn't prove anything, especially love. If someone else owning a gun troubles you, tough shit.
Someone owning a gun doesn`t trouble me but people lying about americans loving guns does.
Gun Ownership Declining General Social Survey Shows - NBC News

Someone owning a gun doesn`t trouble me but people lying about americans loving guns does.
NBC!!!!

Oh well, the voice of veritas has spoken.

NBC!!!!

Oh well, the voice of veritas has spoken.
Good job addressing the topic tipsy. Do you need a passing third grader to help you out?

So let me get the straight, the left controls government, the courts, education, the media, corporations, and now they are after our respect?

Great, another partisan, slag off the other side thread. Just what this board needs......

Not!

120px-Barack_Obama%27s_Presidential_Job_Approval_Ratings%2C_2009-2012_%28Gallup_Poll%29.svg.png

Obama

120px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_W_Bush.png

Bush W.

120px-Galup_Poll-Approval_Rating-Bill_Clinton.png

Clinton

120px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_H_W_Bush.png

Bush senior

120px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-Ronald_Reagan.png

Reagan

The two presidents who ended their terms with massive drops were both Bushes.

Obama has been quite steady, seeing a decline as most president have seen near the end of their second term (if they had one).

Bush W seems to be the president to end his presidency on the lowest score in a long time. Even Jimmy Carter was higher than Dubya.

lol, newsWEAK. man is that rag still around? did they also propose the Guberment take all our guns away? And you would be all for that eh?

The only people that disrespect Obama are these people here in this thread. Despite from all of your HATRED, RACISM, BIGOTRY against president Obama. He is doing very well. I feel sorry for you people that you blame your miserable failure to Obama.
The only people that disrespect Obama are these people here in this thread.
so does that include you?....you said it not me....

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.
They disrespected Bill Clinton 2. And he was twice the president both bushes would ever wish to be
he is twice the President Obama could hope to be too....Clinton had something Bush 2 and Obama dont have....leadership ability....
No he was a triangulator. Basically he gave the Republicans almost everything they wanted. He sold us out. Unfortunately the Clintons are the best thing that we have to nominate. They are much better than any of the Republicans at least
say what you want bobo....the guy was a much better leader than bush or obama...

so then many of them are lying....telling us what they want you to hear...to get elected,just as i thought....we have a dem State Senator out here named Kevin de Leon....i have heard his comments about guns on the news....he is pretty anti-gun....and when i googled anti-gun democrats...this guy is not alone....of course they are all nicely ensconced in their offices now,so they dont have to worry until the next election.....

Hilarious. Republicans hate Obama. We know. Pretty much the rest of the world laughs at and disrespects the ignorant GOP. If you were Obama, would you want respect from ignorant and uneducated racists? I say leave that to Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee.
Hey brother Republicans on this site hate your guts. Where'd that as a badge of honor. Take that as a compliment my friend
i dont know about hate bobo...people dont like your "brother" dean because he is a dishonest fuck....and if you agree with his bullshit then you are just as dishonest...
Honestly? I disagree.
with what point?.....

Obama, the most disrespected president in US history!!!!

Gee I wonder why? :dunno:

Maybe because he's corrupt, or maybe because he's incompetent, or it could be because he's a fraud, or perhaps because he continually lies and deceives the American people. Take your pick.

The fact you display a confederate flag tells me one thing...your brain is incased in concrete and what little activity you do have left is being powered by beaver meat and squirrel nuts...meaning, I'm talking to a dead man...bye Felicia!!
:blahblah:

I noticed that you didn't object to anything what I had posted about Obama, instead you were whining about the confederate flag image. :crybaby:
I display a confederate flag, SO WHAT! You don't like it, tough shit. :fu:

You have shit-for-brains, but that's to be expected from an ignorant liberal such as yourself. :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:
In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated, but for me and I hope most people in this country, it will be a sad day indeed. I cringe at how much this poor man has had to deal with and how disrespected he was by all accounts. Reading an article on HuffPost, I am well correct in my assessment: I concluded by noting that Obama leaves the White House in 18 months, and while there appears no prospect that his treatment will change in the interim, we should view the election as a reset of the way in which we treat our chief executives. Whoever his successor might be, he or she is deserving of more deference than Obama was ever afforded.

In less than 18 months Obama will leave the white house and for some, it will be a day well celebrated

A CHALLENGE TO ALL THE OBAMA NAY SAYER'S......PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY YOU THINK OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER? EXACTLY WHAT HAS HE DONE OR NOT DONE THAT WARRENTS THIS AGGRESSIVE HATRED YOU MORONS HAVE OF HIM.....BUT THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

All you haters will ignore my challenge and continue to wallow in hatred just because.........because he's black!!

And the race-card is played yet again, because liberal shit-for-brains like yourself is just too damn stupid to realize just how much of a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and a piece-of-shit Obama really is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!
So, where were you from the Summer of 2000 to 2009 and beyond?

BTW....he has NOT done a good job. Period.

Hes been DISrespectful of our country...most of it...from Day 1. And before that.

Why would anyone respect a person who so clearly holds contempt in his heart for a large chunk of America.

You and I can debate till hell freezes over what Obama has and hasn't done for this country......its been repeated and discussed countless times all over the place.....but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the treatment this man has had to endure from people like you and others who clearly showed nothing but contempt and disrespect on all accounts since day one. That; history will record and nothing will change the facts.

There is no way in hell, as you look around the this country, no way you can say that Obama has done a bad job, no way. He may not have changed the hearts and minds of racist in this country, he may not have softened the greed Wall Street still holds over this country, but damit, the man, the president has done good and you and people like you know it....yaw just hate the fact a black man has done a better job than any sitting white president since FDR has done for this country and yaw know it. But hate all you want, when the historians get ahold of his legacy, you all will see what greatness this beautiful black man has given to a country so undeserving of his presence.......you'll see!!
So, where were you from the Summer of 2000 to 2009 and beyond?

BTW....he has NOT done a good job. Period.

And that is your opinion, something you are entitled to. But you and the rest of the haters here are not allowed to write your own damned history about the guy without being challenge. I have asked repeatability how has Obama and his administration personally effected you and your lives and without missing a beat....you people come with nothing, or non essential bullshit. You people could give two rats fuck about Iran, Russia, easter bunnies and flies...cause that's all you dumb shits seem to focus on, that an the fact the man lied about some shit...I just wish you racist would just come out and admit, you hate Obama because he's a black man doing a damned good job that not only equates his predecessors but surpass most, if not all...given the circumstances he's had to endure

Forum List

Back