President of Shotgun company ordered to leave town by police

If the story was highly researched you would think he would quickly uncover the fact that the main actor in it has been dead for some time.

More to this than meets the eye.

I guess you miss the part where the police officer told him that it was the grandson of the founder..

Not the dead man.

Hey, dingbat, you are a born sucker. A fool with no intellectual honesty whatsoever. Otherwise you would have investigated the story before posting it.

If true I am not sure I see a problem.

I doubt the order to get out of Dodge by sundown ever occurred.

With the limited information available I think the cabby acted properly and so did the police. Better to act on the side of caution and inconvenience a guy for a few minutes.

If ordered out of town that would be a problem but we might never know if it really happened.

It was a fake story. Probably cooked up by a gun control advocate to prove their phony support for gun control claim. Planted news, phonied up expert reports. Liberals lie so much, that nothing they say can be accepted as true. Even when they prove it, they made up the proof themselves.

It was a fake story. Probably cooked up by a gun control advocate to prove their phony support for gun control claim. Planted news, phonied up expert reports. Liberals lie so much, that nothing they say can be accepted as true. Even when they prove it, they made up the proof themselves.

I thought that much. Why are you blaming this on liberals? I agree with liberals can't be trusted but are you saying this was a false flag operation?

If the story was highly researched you would think he would quickly uncover the fact that the main actor in it has been dead for some time.

More to this than meets the eye.

I guess you miss the part where the police officer told him that it was the grandson of the founder..

Not the dead man.

Guess you missed the first sentence of your own post

Daniele Perazzi, president of the Italian Perazzi Shotguns firm, was taken into custody yesterday

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back