President seeks to get rid of all nuclear weapons

Barry Obumbler the clueless strikes again.

What a fucking moron.

Soggy........nobody is that stoopid. All he is doing is doing what he has been doing for a few years but has racheted up lately........he is doing this to be antagonizing to his opponents. He WANTS pushback and will keep poking his political enemies in the eye until it happens.

Think about it........when upheaval and rebellion occur, who wins? Soetero of course...........which necessarily means government. He wants to show the people that HE is above it all. That his political enemies are America's worst enemy. All these "executive actions"...........he couldnt give a shit. But he does seek to provoke.

I get amazed by some people who are saying that the US should not get rid of nukes.
Why not? It are only useless and dangerous weapons. We are never going to use those wepons, so why do we need nukes.

Are you retarded or a Russian trying to practice your English....probably a retarded Russian.

I get amazed by some people who are saying that the US should not get rid of nukes.
Why not? It are only useless and dangerous weapons. We are never going to use those wepons, so why do we need nukes.

Your little "gotcha" is rather hollow....Reagan wasnt eviscerating our nuke forces remember the Peacekeeper.... Obama is.

Reagan was advocating eliminating ALL nuclear weapons during the heart of the Cold War

Obama does not face a nuclear threat anywhere near what Reagan faced
and yet under Reagan the soviet block fell, the berlin wall came down. under Obama the Russians are recapturing lost territory. go figure

Your little "gotcha" is rather hollow....Reagan wasnt eviscerating our nuke forces remember the Peacekeeper.... Obama is.

Reagan was advocating eliminating ALL nuclear weapons during the heart of the Cold War

Obama does not face a nuclear threat anywhere near what Reagan faced
and yet under Reagan the soviet block fell, the berlin wall came down. under Obama the Russians are recapturing lost territory. go figure

None of which has a thing to do with our nuclear arsenal

We have produced tens of thousands of nukes and platforms to carry them over the last 60 years

None were used and none will ever be used. Why not have a hundred nukes that we never use instead of ten thousand that we never use?

Are you retarded or a Russian trying to practice your English....probably a retarded Russian.
Why? Because I don't like the idea of nukes? Actually you are saying that Reagan was a retard or a Russian.

No one can put the genie back into the bottle. Nuclear weapons are a fact of modern life, and we will never be without them.

Your incoherent rant earlier showed you are retarded or some stupid Russian coming here with your 1st grade English skills.

As for not liking nukes....that makes you even more retarded. Nukes have maintained over World peace since the end of WW2. You see.....Russia and China understand they can't start a World War without being blown off the face of the planet because of our......NUKES.

Why? Because I don't like the idea of nukes? Actually you are saying that Reagan was a retard or a Russian.

When we finally get sick of being terrorized by muslims the weapons will come in handy in PERMANENTLY sending them back to the stone ages where they belong.

Your incoherent rant earlier showed you are retarded or some stupid Russian coming here with your 1st grade English skills.

As for not liking nukes....that makes you even more retarded. Nukes have maintained over World peace since the end of WW2. You see.....Russia and China understand they can't start a World War without being blown off the face of the planet because of our......NUKES.
You are right. English is not my first language, but that doesn't make me Russian and definitely not retarded.
And about that world war part, Russia and China will not start a war with the US, with or without nukes.

Last edited:
I've been thinking and I take back my previous statements. Nukes prevented the world from a real world war during the Cold War and are still good to have for national security. It certainly makes countries think twice before starting a war.

We have produced tens of thousands of nukes and platforms to carry them over the last 60 years

None were used and none will ever be used. Why not have a hundred nukes that we never use instead of ten thousand that we never use?
now if Russia and china only thought like that we'd have a plan

now if Russia and china only thought like that we'd have a plan
Russia is willing to cut down on nukes. China has no intercontinental threat

If the US has 100 nukes that they can deliver with high precision

Who would attack us?

When we finally get sick of being terrorized by muslims the weapons will come in handy in PERMANENTLY sending them back to the stone ages where they belong.
That would be a really stupid thing to do.
I disagree but I agree with the next post you made.

I 100% believe that the advent of nuclear weapons has averted MANY world wide disasters.

Do you understand that nukes are proven deterrents to war? The less nuclear capacity we have the weaker we are?

Do you understand that nukes are proven deterrents to war? The less nuclear capacity we have the weaker we are?
Our military is stronger than the next ten nations combined

If we had 100 nukes that we could deliver with precision. What nation would dare attack us?

Our military is stronger than the next ten nations combined

If we had 100 nukes that we could deliver with precision. What nation would dare attack us?

First of all its not only about us being attacked. If we lessen our capacity then the ballance of power between good and evil in the world changes. We are the good guys. You do un dr stand we are the good guys, right?

Forum List

Back