President seeks to get rid of all nuclear weapons

Obama seriously should not negotiate these matters. We need to wait for a far more competent president, especially when faced with a fox like Putin.

I cannot help but think that even he understands this.

Obama seriously should not negotiate these matters. We need to wait for a far more competent president, especially when faced with a fox like Putin.

Yes, we have seen that from Republicans on all things Obama

Stop all government functions until Republicans are back in charge

This is too important for petulant argument. Obama is incapable of negotiating this. He has neither the instinct or skills. Even his most die-hard supporters must know that. He'll be gone in a less than a couple of years and even a washed up Hilary would be better suited, if it comes to that.

This is too important for petulant argument. Obama is incapable of negotiating this. He has neither the instinct or skills. Even his most die-hard supporters must know that. He'll be gone in a less than a couple of years and even a washed up Hilary would be better suited, if it comes to that.
Another ridiculous republican claim

Only Republicans are capable of keeping us safe

Only a fool would pit Obama against Putin. It is not going to happen.

I said nothing about Republicans and even allowed for Hilary.

Let's look at recent foreign policy history

The party that allowed the 9-11 attacks, trumped up reasons to invade Iraq, botched two wars and engaged in torture should be trusted to deal with Russia

As you recall, it was Obama who declared the Iraq invasion to be a foolish endeavor

The party that allowed the 9-11 attacks, trumped up reasons to invade Iraq, botched two wars and engaged in torture should be trusted to deal with Russia

As you recall, it was Obama who declared the Iraq invasion to be a foolish endeavor
We did talk about importance and petulance, right?

Anyway, wtf does that have to do with Obama's unsuitability to enter negotiations with Putin? For reasons of national security, they must be kept as far away form each other as possible. The State Department and CIA know this all too well, as does just about everyone else. Another 20 months is not going to make a lot of difference anyway

for the record, the party that allowed 9/11 was the democrat party under Bubba Clinton.

The Iraq ivasion was a foolish endeavor----------both parties authorized and funded it.

Anyway, wtf does that have to do with Obama's unsuitability to enter negotiations with Putin? For reasons of national security, they must be kept as far away form each other as possible. The State Department and CIA know this all too well, as does just about everyone else. Another 20 months is not going to make a lot of difference anyway

Obama is more than capable of handling Putin. It is Putin that has made his country an international pariah. It is Obama who is pushing the sanctions

Of the two, Obama is way ahead

for the record, the party that allowed 9/11 was the democrat party under Bubba Clinton.

The Iraq ivasion was a foolish endeavor----------both parties authorized and funded it.
It was not Bill Clinton who was reading "My pet goat" while we were under attack

Nope.

He was tinkering with someone other than Hillary at the time.

Hey, even ex-Presidents can have hobbies.....

It was not Bill Clinton who was reading "My pet goat" while we were under attack

That is such a pile of steaming bullshit. Yeah, he was working with kids when it happened. He left and took control of the country and brought us together.

and YES, 9/11 happened because of Clinton's mishandling of our intelligence agencies, same reason Benghazi happened under another clinton

Just the fact that president Obama is a graduate of Harvard Law School makes him infinitely more qualified to negotiate than just about any other President we've ever had.

But, I don't expect wingnuts to be objective on any issue concerning President Obama.

Just the fact that president Obama is a graduate of Harvard Law School makes him infinitely more qualified to negotiate than just about any other President we've ever had.

But, I don't expect wingnuts to be objective on any issue concerning President Obama.

Harvard Law School grads are prime targets for used car salesmen who thoroughly understand those folks negotiating skill level.

Harvard Law School grads are prime targets for used car salesmen who thoroughly understand those folks negotiating skill level.

If you think that there are any Harvard Law School Grads that are buying used cars you need to come out of your fantasy world.

I can guarantee that there are more used cars salesman that work for Harvard Law School grads than there are grads buying cars from them!

With the glut of Harvard Law School grads these days, yeah, there probably more of them running used car lots than practicing law. I mean when 87.6% of them have nothing more to look forward to than a career in "community organizing".......

Obama is more than capable of handling Putin. It is Putin that has made his country an international pariah. It is Obama who is pushing the sanctions

Please! I understand that you are trying to defend a failed president, but that is going way too far.

That is such a pile of steaming bullshit. Yeah, he was working with kids when it happened. He left and took control of the country and brought us together.

and YES, 9/11 happened because of Clinton's mishandling of our intelligence agencies, same reason Benghazi happened under another clinton
It wasn't Clinton's responsibility to protect us against terrorism......it was Bush's

And he failed miserably

Please! I understand that you are trying to defend a failed president, but that is going way too far.
Seriously?

Compared to Putin? Putin is destroying his economy and his global standing

Obama just sits back and laughs as Putin struggles

Forum List

Back