President Trump: ABC's President Bob Iger needs to apologize to me just like he apologized to Jarret

Serious question. Do you believe that Trump has treated building contractors with respect?

Have not heard otherwise...in fact I know Trump Inc uses the same two construction companies they have been using for decades...if he was an asshole they would not still be working for Trump enterprises...

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

You have not heard otherwise? Incredible.
That's right...find me some evidence.....the workers on his projects love him....

Serious question. Do you believe that Trump has treated building contractors with respect?

Have not heard otherwise...in fact I know Trump Inc uses the same two construction companies they have been using for decades...if he was an asshole they would not still be working for Trump enterprises...

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

You have not heard otherwise? Incredible.
That's right...find me some evidence.....the workers on his projects love him....

How many sources will you need in order to accept the evidence? I find it incredible that you have never heard that Trump fucks over contractors.

Heres a stunner
Racially indexed comments are frequently not racist and comments that are racist have no more effect on everyday life than a fart in a windstorm. Whites can be savaged over and over and we All know that. Time to end this overplayed melodrama that any time a slight goes out to a black person, the world needs to stop and heads must roll.
Quit clinging to 50-150 years ago, let go and move forward.

Last edited:
Heres a stunner
Racially indexed comments are frequently not racist and comments that are racist have no more effect on everyday life than a fart in a windstorm. Whites can be savaged over and over and we All know that. Time to stop this overplayed melodrama that any time a slight goes out to a black person, the world needs to stop and heads must roll.

Yeah. Whites get savaged over and over. It has got to be tough to be white.

Heres a stunner
Racially indexed comments are frequently not racist and comments that are racist have no more effect on everyday life than a fart in a windstorm. Whites can be savaged over and over and we All know that. Time to stop this overplayed melodrama that any time a slight goes out to a black person, the world needs to stop and heads must roll.

Yeah. Whites get savaged over and over. It has got to be tough to be white.
1990’s retorts are played out

[
There is no double standard. Iger never made racially charged comments about Donny. Rosanne did.

It's a false equivalency.

Iger's network, ABC made false accusations about Trump, Not racist, but still wrong. So, there is an equivalency.

Well, ABC just hired the hateful zealot Keith Olbermann whose personal attacks on Trump have been nearly as bad.

Really? Olbermann made racist comments about Trump?

I didn't say racist.
I know you guys on the left are completely obsessed with race, but believe it or not there are other ways to attack someone verbally.

Pointing out Trump's stupidity is not an attack. It's more of a public service.

He's went beyond that, and yes they are attacks.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

we have a manchild as commander in chief!

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌskitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
noun
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

i'm the most consistent and sane person here. i just like phrases that sound catchy, no matter what their political leanings. i'm an artist. artists try everything.

Well, ABC just hired the hateful zealot Keith Olbermann whose personal attacks on Trump have been nearly as bad.

Really? Olbermann made racist comments about Trump?

I didn't say racist.
I know you guys on the left are completely obsessed with race, but believe it or not there are other ways to attack someone verbally.
Like Trump and Roseanne are obsessed with race?

Oh wait. They are your kind.

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
noun

i'm the most consistent and sane person here. i just like phrases that sound catchy, no matter what their political leanings. i'm an artist. artists try everything.
You can't even figure out if you love or hate Trump. You can change your opinion from one week to the next.

Don't get on board....we can drive this train without you....

th

Wait a fuking second. If Obama ended with unemployment at 9.9%, how did Trump start with 4.8%????

What idiot tard put this bullsh!t together? Was it you? Are you this fuking dumb?

Come on, take responsibility for this fuking sh!t. You posted it. WTF is wrong with you kind????

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
noun

You can't even figure out if you love or hate Trump. You can change your opinion from one week to the next.

i agree on trump on the travel ban and the wall. i disagree on other shit. you can't get more consistent than that

i'm proud of my record!

schiz·o·phre·ni·a
noun

I don't hate Trump. I hate that he made it a satellite of Russia and destroyed our place of respect in the world. What patriot wouldn't feel that way?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Wait a fuking second. If Obama ended with unemployment at 9.9%, how did Trump start with 4.8%????

What idiot tard put this bullsh!t together? Was it you? Are you this fuking dumb?

Come on, take responsibility for this fuking sh!t. You posted it. WTF is wrong with you kind????

Holy cow Triggered........hit a nerve.....the truth hurts liberals like garlic to a vampire....Buuuuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back