President Trump Accomplishes the Impossible: Reduces Debt to GDP Ratio by 1% His 1st Year in Office

Gee that's and increase of .9 billion....Meanwhile Obama DOUBLED the national debt.
The debt rose $9 trillion dollars under a recovering economy under Obama in 8 years. Under a strong economy, the debt has risen $600 billion under Trump in less than 10 months.

Reagan is your hero and he tripled the debt. So kindly, go fuck yourself.

Behold the Obama apologists have come out from under their moss covered rocks. Nice try at deflecting to Reagan which was a different time and different economy. What a stupid fucking argument.
LOL! Hey cupcake, Obama had very different circumstances as President too. Guess we can completely dismiss everything!

When Trump adds another $9+ trillion to the debt, we’ll just call it fake news! :rofl:

OH I see...'different circumstances' for Obama but yet you try to bring up Reagan without citing the OBVIOUS different decades old economic environment. That is disingenuous and really downright foolish IMO. Shove your 'cupcake' where the sun don't shine and stop trying to win an argument by calling others juvenile names.
You crucify Obama for doubling the debt, and dismissed Reagan for tripling it! What a fucking fraud you are! What a disgusting, pathetic fraud! :rofl:

You cuckhold little bitch :321:

I have to point out that just as did Obama not double the debt, Reagan did not triple it...but he did come very close.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I have to point out that just as did Obama not double the debt, Reagan did not triple it...but he did come very close.

Different times different economies there is no comparison between Obama and Reagan. The fact remains Obama rose GD barley 2% while Trump after only 10 months in office rose the GDP 3.3% and it's less than a decade comparison which is more reliable than trying to compare a decades-old economy to now.

Guys, it's all fake news. Trump lowered the national debt today. And the inevitable Trump wars and increases in spending are going to be bigly offset by Trump's massive tax cuts for big corporations and himself. :rofl:

You have provided no proof of any of that.

Guys, it's all fake news. Trump lowered the national debt today. And the inevitable Trump wars and increases in spending are going to be bigly offset by Trump's massive tax cuts for big corporations and himself. :rofl:

^ fake news

Sad.

^ fake news

Sad.

Why is asking you to prove what you claim 'fake news?'....that is a nonsensical reply. Are you a bot? Maybe you have a programming glitch. Alert your minders.

Different times different economies there is no comparison between Obama and Reagan. The fact remains Obama rose GD barley 2% while Trump after only 10 months in office rose the GDP 3.3% and it's less than a decade comparison which is more reliable than trying to compare a decades-old economy to now.

Well, if you want to talk economies, then let's do that. Obama took office at the tail end of one of the worst recessions in our nation's history. With in 5 months of taking office the GDP growth, continuing the trend from when he took office, hit -8%. Within 1 year GDP growth hit 4%, a 12% turn around.

Trump on the other hand takes office during one of the longest running positive economies. And so far nothing has changed, everthing is following the same trajectory it was when he took over.

Anyone with half a brain would know that neither of these men were responsible for what the economy was doing, especially not in the first year of their terms when nothing they had done could possibly make a difference.

But when people become partisan hacks such as yourself, they give their brain to the party leaders and just think what they are told to think and parrot what they are told to.

Well, if you want to talk economies, then let's do that. Obama took office at the tail end of one of the worst recessions in our nation's history. With in 5 months of taking office the GDP growth, continuing the trend from when he took office, hit -8%. Within 1 year GDP growth hit 4%, a 12% turn around.

Trump on the other hand takes office during one of the longest running positive economies. And so far nothing has changed, everthing is following the same trajectory it was when he took over.

Anyone with half a brain would know that neither of these men were responsible for what the economy was doing, especially not in the first year of their terms when nothing they had done could possibly make a difference.

But when people become partisan hacks such as yourself, they give their brain to the party leaders and just think what they are told to think and parrot what they are told to.
The Obama economy was not a positive one. Hell, our once prestigious S&P AAA credit rating dropped for the first time in history under that Muslim bastard.

The Obama economy was not a positive one. Hell, our once prestigious S&P AAA credit rating dropped for the first time in history under that Muslim bastard.
The entire 8 year Obama clown show was blamed on Bush.

And so far all we have had was blame it on Obama and Clinton. One more thing that has not changed.

And so far all we have had was blame it on Obama and Clinton. One more thing that has not changed.

So far all we have from the Obama apologists is blame it on Reagan and Bush which they always bring out and dust off whenever challenged with inconvenient facts.

Forum List

Back