President Trump and President Putin up against the deep state

Trump, Putin Up Against US Deep State

I look forward to President Trump and President Putin working together for the betterment of both our countries and the hopeful destruction of the deep state.
That being the case, then you must have been thrilled by the news that the two of them will be working together to safeguard our future elections. How he conned the orange buffoon into agreeing to that even amazes me. But I am sure you are 100% behind it, right?

More precisely, there is Trump and Putin, and on the other side are the 911 Traitors.

Putin may be the only non-traitor who knows where all four 911 planes really landed.

The federal government which is owned by the career politicians and run by the deep state is the country's greatest enemy....

More precisely, there is Trump and Putin, and on the other side are the 911 Traitors.

Putin may be the only non-traitor who knows where all four 911 planes really landed.
/---- They were scooped up by the Mother ship orbiting Earth. Everybody knows that.

They cannot even prove Russia did the hacks, and the head of Wiki denies it was Russia.

They have the "word" of 911 Traitor Mr. Clapper, that's it.

Also, can someone explain to me why we need "17 different intel agencies" to check this out? Is that just so the "Goebbel's Leftist Sub Human Parrots" can parrot that somehow "17" sets of liars is more convincing than 1?

Small government is when the people know what government does and hold government accountable.

Big government is when the people are clueless, and various thugs and traitors in government spy on the people behind mirrors and legal bullshit.

We are not free when government spies on us and lies to us. Nobody better personifies such anti-American behavior as Mr. Clapper.

You have the word of a 911 Traitor, that's it.

And you call others "idiots..."

LOL!!!

Was this a 757???

Forum List

Back