President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

Well done Mr Trump. The troops truly appreciate this sort of thing.

tenor.gif

And reports had been that Trump was the first president since 2002 to not visit the troops at Christmas.

Isn’t it strange that the press did not know that the President and First Lady left on Christmas Eve to go to Iraq?

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

I am not going to fault for for whatever reasons he might have had.

The troops that are far from home truly appreciate this sort of thing, they do not care about his motivations so I will not either.

Why can we not just let a good thing be good thing...just this once.

I wonder how our troops in Iraq feel about Trump giving Syria to Putin ?

They are hoping they are next to get to come home.

Most people in the military are far smarter than you and realize there is no winning side for the US in Syria.

It is only chicken shits like you that have no skin in the game that wants to keep our troops there.

So, fuck off and stay on topic or get the hell out of my thread.

Trump has been very good to our military folk, his popularity among them speaks for itself.

There is no reason for us to be in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan…

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

I am not going to fault for for whatever reasons he might have had.

The troops that are far from home truly appreciate this sort of thing, they do not care about his motivations so I will not either.

Why can we not just let a good thing be good thing...just this once.
agreed 100%.

whoever you're talking to i have on ignore and likely cause they NEVER have anything positive to say. my guess is they're saying he's only doing it for political points so it doesn't count.

it counts a lot to the troops. my "brother" in college served in the air force for a nice long 30 year career. another brother several tours in iraq. seeing the president care enough to come on out - it helps. so thank you trump.

Isn’t it strange that the press did not know that the President and First Lady left on Christmas Eve to go to Iraq?

They were motivated to make Trump look as bad as possible, so they were in a hurry to report he was not going to visit the troops.

Forum List

Back