President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

I wonder how our troops in Iraq feel about Trump giving Syria to Putin ?

They are hoping they are next to get to come home.

Most people in the military are far smarter than you and realize there is no winning side for the US in Syria.

It is only chicken shits like you that have no skin in the game that wants to keep our troops there.

So, fuck off and stay on topic or get the hell out of my thread.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

General Brainspur is the prick that doesn't have any skin in the game.

I've been against occupation in the mid east since day fucking one, so feel free to kiss my Texas ass.

I'm sure the troops appreciated the visit from a president - but beyond that Trump should have zero credibility with the military - or any other American patriots.

NYT: Podiatrist’s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ‘Favor’

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the two daughters of a late Queens podiatrist are going public with a claim that their father diagnosed the future president with bone spurs in 1968 as a favor to his landlord, Trump patriarch Fred C. Trump. The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didn’t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

“I know it was a favor,” Braunstein told the New York Times, noting her father’s cordial relationship with Trump’s real estate developer father.

“What he got was access to Fred Trump,” she added. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

The sisters say they recall their father’s friend and fellow podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also somehow involved with the bone spur diagnosis. Weinstein died in 1995.

NYT: Podiatrist's Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A 'Favor'

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

I wonder how our troops in Iraq feel about Trump giving Syria to Putin ?

They are hoping they are next to get to come home.

Most people in the military are far smarter than you and realize there is no winning side for the US in Syria.

It is only chicken shits like you that have no skin in the game that wants to keep our troops there.

So, fuck off and stay on topic or get the hell out of my thread.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

General Brainspur is the prick that doesn't have any skin in the game.

I've been against occupation in the mid east since day fucking one, so feel free to kiss my Texas ass.

And yet your partisanship still drove you to use it as a weapon to score points in a political forum. You could not just say nothing or admit Trump seeing the troops was good for them. You had to try and turn it around on Trump.

that is what mindless partisan sheep do...that is what you are

I'm sure the troops appreciated the visit from a president - but beyond that Trump should have zero credibility with the military - or any other American patriots.

NYT: Podiatrist’s Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A ‘Favor’

The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that the two daughters of a late Queens podiatrist are going public with a claim that their father diagnosed the future president with bone spurs in 1968 as a favor to his landlord, Trump patriarch Fred C. Trump. The diagnosis allowed Donald Trump to get a medical exemption that allowed him to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War.

Dr. Elysa Braunstein and Sharon Kessel — the daughters of Dr. Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007 — say their father was one of Fred Trump’s tenants at the time, setting up his podiatry practice in the Trump-owned Edgerton Apartments in Jamaica, Queens. Though they are unsure whether their dad actually examined the then 22-year-old Donald Trump, the sisters say that he often spoke of signing off on the diagnosis that kept Trump out of the war. The doctor also gave them the impression that Trump didn’t actually have bone spurs, but he said otherwise to help keep him out of the draft, they say.

“I know it was a favor,” Braunstein told the New York Times, noting her father’s cordial relationship with Trump’s real estate developer father.

“What he got was access to Fred Trump,” she added. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

The sisters say they recall their father’s friend and fellow podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein, was also somehow involved with the bone spur diagnosis. Weinstein died in 1995.

NYT: Podiatrist's Daughters Say He Diagnosed Trump With Bone Spurs During War As A 'Favor'

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

Are you serious? The daughter of the doctor from 50 years ago?

Desperate much?

Well done Mr Trump. The troops truly appreciate this sort of thing.

tenor.gif
The President and Melania gave up their Christmas for our servicemen in Iraq. Bless them.

Our troops are happy to finally have a CiC who respects the sacrifices they make.

upload_2018-12-26_17-6-27.jpeg

Did he meet with the president of Iraq?

No.

Why not?

Chicken.

Our troops are happy to finally have a CiC who respects the sacrifices they make.

You are a fucking moron. The CIC gets the same reaction no matter who it is. Be it Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush II....

Sitting over in Iraq they do not give a shit about the partisan bullshit that gets you through your day...they have real life to worry about

You are a fucking moron. The CIC gets the same reaction no matter who it is. Be it Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush II....

Sitting over in Iraq they do not give a shit about the partisan bullshit that gets you through your day...they have real life to worry about
It’s no secret about our troops hating obama. The guy was despised.

[
It’s no secret about our troops hating obama. The guy was despised.

you are so full of shit, just quit while you are behind.

I hate fucks like you that just make up shit because their entire life has to be about partisan politics.

Can't just have a good moment, you have to make it about politics..and the spread bullshit along the way.

president trump has done what every other president has done at this time, and yet, trumpflakes act like they just got to meet the Jonas Brothers backstage.

Forum List

Back