President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

[
It’s no secret about our troops hating obama. The guy was despised.

you are so full of shit, just quit while you are behind.

I hate fucks like you that just make up shit because their entire life has to be about partisan politics.

Can't just have a good moment, you have to make it about politics..and the spread bullshit along the way.
Look... I can appreciate you wanting to highlight the importance of Trump’s visit. Mentioning how obama was hated doesn’t take away from that.

Obama was not hated, you are just making that shit up.

Have you ever even seen a military base let alone been on one?
Calm down, snowflake. I already said I appreciated you starting this thread.

Then quit leaving piles of shit in it.
I apologize for mentioning a pile of shit. Better? :)

you are so full of shit, just quit while you are behind.

I hate fucks like you that just make up shit because their entire life has to be about partisan politics.

Can't just have a good moment, you have to make it about politics..and the spread bullshit along the way.
Look... I can appreciate you wanting to highlight the importance of Trump’s visit. Mentioning how obama was hated doesn’t take away from that.

The problem is that you are the pile of shit...

Xmas- Troops

another photo op for Goldilocks, and another distraction from his fuck ups.

an entertainer has got to entertain ...

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
:206::206::206::206::206:
you are really hateful, mad, jealous/etc.....aren't you?
Trump could give some $$$$ to charity and you would complain

Because I support President Trump?

It was a good thing - but Trump is just trying to divert attention to another shiny object and away from all the scandals surrounding him. His motives are self-serving political survival.

No, that would be Scum-Willy firing cruise missiles at a Sudan aspirin factory to scare Monica into believing he was the baddest man on the planet, too scary to testify against.

It is both Trump and Clifton and Bush II and Bush and Reagan and Obama....they are all the same

I am holding out hope he is different. I am giving him two more years to prove he is.the way we will find out IF he is different from those evil warmongers is if he gets rid of the CIA and FED like our last great president Kennedy tried to do. they are the reason the world is in the mess it is and WHY wars always start.If he doesnt get rid of them then we will know he is no different. I just cant see him doing it cause as we all know,Kennedy paid the deadly price for trying to do that.Well Trump ALSO risk paying that price? i just dont see it and I am afraid you are right. Glad to see you are one of the few that understand that Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has all expanded on.

p-lo.jpg

Donald Trump has bizarre meltdown about his Iraq visit
Bill Palmer | 3:56 pm EST December 26, 2018
Palmer Report » Analysis

donald-trump-golf-150x150.jpg

Facebook ShareTwitter ShareEmail this articlePrint Article
LinkedinGoogleWhatsappPinterestRedditStumbleuponBufferTumblrPocketLine

This afternoon Donald Trump revealed that he and Melania snuck off to visit U.S. troops stationed in Iraq last night, in an obvious attempt at a distraction after his Secretary of Defense resigned in protest and just as his fake bone spurs were confirmed. Trump has never previously visited a combat zone, making this a shady opportunistic stunt. Trump also managed to screw it up simply by opening his mouth.

According to the newly released White House pool report posted by Time Magazine, a reporter asked Donald Trump if he had any concerns about visiting Iraq. His tone-deaf answer: “Sure, When I heard what you had to go through.” When the reporter asked him to elaborate, he dissolved into a bizarre rambling meltdown.

The pool report says that Donald Trump gave this jarring followup answer: “If you would have [seen] what we had to go through in the darkened plane with all the windows closed with no light anywhere. Pitch black. I’ve been on many airplanes. All shapes and sizes.” In other words, Trump the draft dodger is trying to paint himself as the one taking on the danger, when he’s visiting troops who are risking their lives in a combat zone. In addition, his incoherent “many airplanes” remark is a reminder that his cognitive abilities are failing worse than ever.

So there you have it. Donald Trump dodged the draft, then committed treason to rig the election in his favor, then spent two years dodging combat zones, and now that he’s being exposed as a draft dodging traitor, he’s finally visiting a combat zone – even while trying to make it all about himself and making no sense in the process.

Facebook ShareTwitter ShareEmail this article

bill-palmer-100x100.jpg

Bill Palmer
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report

https://www.palmerreport.com

← So this explains why Air Force One was spotted over England today
Comments
© 2018 Palmer Report | Powered by Beaver Builder

Take this stupid shit out of my thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Can you not just recognize a good thing for what it is and not make it about petty partisan politics?

you people are fucking unreal.

Shut the hell up the reason why he's over there is because it's a pr stunt with all the stuff going on around him.

Mr.bone spurs does not care read the article again he's making it about himself.He said he was afraid to go over there yet when the Florida shooting happened he said I would run in there without a gun and save the children lol.

Because I support President Trump?

as i just said,i am giving him two more years,his first term to prove me wrong that he is different than all the warmonger presidents we have had since Reagan,he will have to prove to me he is sincere about caring about America by getting rid of the CIA,the FBI and the fed as our last great president kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it. If he does not,then that says it all about him. well YOU still support him if he does not get rid of those evil organizations?

BRAVO ZULU Trump and the first lady..............

May the fighting end soon so our forces can come home and be at home for next x-mas

Xmas- Troops

You mean stealing money from his own charity to pay for his illegal bills or Eric trump stealing money from kids who have cancer.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Agreed...even if he was goaded into it, I applaud him finally going.

Why the fuck should he be applauded for doing something that other presidents did routinely?????

Because they were applauded when they did it.

No, they were not.
It was expected.

Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime
Dec. 25, 2018 / 3:13 PM CST
By Elyse Perlmutter-Gumbiner

Editor's note: On Wednesday, a day after this article was published, President Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to greet U.S. troops. It was his first presidential visit to a combat zone.

The reason George W. Bush didn't visit troops overseas during Christmas 2002 was due to extreme caution after the 9/11 attack.

Worthless piece of shit? Common shit has value.

p-lo.jpg

Donald Trump has bizarre meltdown about his Iraq visit
Bill Palmer | 3:56 pm EST December 26, 2018
Palmer Report » Analysis

donald-trump-golf-150x150.jpg

Facebook ShareTwitter ShareEmail this articlePrint Article
LinkedinGoogleWhatsappPinterestRedditStumbleuponBufferTumblrPocketLine

This afternoon Donald Trump revealed that he and Melania snuck off to visit U.S. troops stationed in Iraq last night, in an obvious attempt at a distraction after his Secretary of Defense resigned in protest and just as his fake bone spurs were confirmed. Trump has never previously visited a combat zone, making this a shady opportunistic stunt. Trump also managed to screw it up simply by opening his mouth.

According to the newly released White House pool report posted by Time Magazine, a reporter asked Donald Trump if he had any concerns about visiting Iraq. His tone-deaf answer: “Sure, When I heard what you had to go through.” When the reporter asked him to elaborate, he dissolved into a bizarre rambling meltdown.

The pool report says that Donald Trump gave this jarring followup answer: “If you would have [seen] what we had to go through in the darkened plane with all the windows closed with no light anywhere. Pitch black. I’ve been on many airplanes. All shapes and sizes.” In other words, Trump the draft dodger is trying to paint himself as the one taking on the danger, when he’s visiting troops who are risking their lives in a combat zone. In addition, his incoherent “many airplanes” remark is a reminder that his cognitive abilities are failing worse than ever.

So there you have it. Donald Trump dodged the draft, then committed treason to rig the election in his favor, then spent two years dodging combat zones, and now that he’s being exposed as a draft dodging traitor, he’s finally visiting a combat zone – even while trying to make it all about himself and making no sense in the process.

Facebook ShareTwitter ShareEmail this article

bill-palmer-100x100.jpg

Bill Palmer
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report

https://www.palmerreport.com

← So this explains why Air Force One was spotted over England today
Comments
© 2018 Palmer Report | Powered by Beaver Builder

Take this stupid shit out of my thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Can you not just recognize a good thing for what it is and not make it about petty partisan politics?

you people are fucking unreal.

I won't lower the bar for Trump.
It's already too low.
So when he finally does something normal presidents do, we're supposed to be grateful.
Fuck that.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Agreed...even if he was goaded into it, I applaud him finally going.

Why the fuck should he be applauded for doing something that other presidents did routinely?????

Because they were applauded when they did it.

No, they were not.
It was expected.

Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime
Dec. 25, 2018 / 3:13 PM CST
By Elyse Perlmutter-Gumbiner

Editor's note: On Wednesday, a day after this article was published, President Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq to greet U.S. troops. It was his first presidential visit to a combat zone.

The reason George W. Bush didn't visit troops overseas during Christmas 2002 was due to extreme caution after the 9/11 attack.

Such TDS pettiness.

It was a good thing - but Trump is just trying to divert attention to another shiny object and away from all the scandals surrounding him. His motives are self-serving political survival.

No, that would be Scum-Willy firing cruise missiles at a Sudan aspirin factory to scare Monica into believing he was the baddest man on the planet, too scary to testify against.

It is both Trump and Clifton and Bush II and Bush and Reagan and Obama....they are all the same

I am holding out hope he is different. I am giving him two more years to prove he is.the way we will find out IF he is different from those evil warmongers is if he gets rid of the CIA and FED like our last great president Kennedy tried to do. they are the reason the world is in the mess it is and WHY wars always start.If he doesnt get rid of them then we will know he is no different. I just cant see him doing it cause as we all know,Kennedy paid the deadly price for trying to do that.Well Trump ALSO risk paying that price? i just dont see it and I am afraid you are right. Glad to see you are one of the few that understand that Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has all expanded on.
You're waiting to see if Trump is different from his predecessors?

Sleeps with hookers, bribes them, suborns his lawyer and the National Enquirer to violate campaign finance laws, doubles the deficit, spends more of other people's money than any human in history, starts a failing trade war, increases the trade deficit, hires the most corrupt people in the country to run the government...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!

Xmas- Troops

You mean stealing money from his own charity to pay for his illegal bills or Eric trump stealing money from kids who have cancer.
yes, Trump stealing $$$$$$
hahahahhahahhahahaha

Forum List

Back