President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

What on God's Green Earth does TDS mean?

IT has too meanings.

First is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Those who have an irrational hate of Trump and cannot see when he does something right or good.

And the other is Trump Defense Syndrome. Those who have an irrational love of Trump and cannot see when he does something wrong or poorly.

Just cause it's your thread, it doesn't give you license to change definitions.

TDS = TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

Always has, always will.

From the link:

President Trump and first lady Melania Trump appeared in Iraq on Wednesday for a surprise visit with troops and senior military leadership at Al Asad Air Base. There, he said it's because of U.S. military gains against the Islamic State terror group that he can withdraw 2,000 forces from Syria.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

mission-accomplished.jpg

I’d like to take a moment to apologize to Golfing Gator.

While I can appreciate you giving props to President Trump, I didn’t know how sensitive you were to criticism of obama by our troops. I shouldn’t have commented on how he was despised.

This thread has me thinking you’re striving to become a rational thinker. Someone who is learning how lucky we are to have Trump as our president, and not hillary.

That said.... I’ll step aside and limit my posts to an occasional pic of the smiles our troops had when they met a president they can respect and appreciate.

IT has too meanings.

First is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Those who have an irrational hate of Trump and cannot see when he does something right or good.

And the other is Trump Defense Syndrome. Those who have an irrational love of Trump and cannot see when he does something wrong or poorly.

Always has, always will.

That one has a habit of making shit up

Wow...............Trump read from a teleprompter once, and managed to keep most of his side comments out of it, and people talked about how "presidential" he looked.

Now, they are saying the same thing about Trump for going to a war zone for the first time since he's been president. Yeah, I get it, it can be a good morale booster for the troops to see their president come and talk to them. But, like I said, this is the first one that Trump has ever done and people are fawning over him like he's the inventor of sliced bread. Got news for you, Obama visited the troops in combat zones SEVEN different times. He even did a visit his first year as president.

I find it kind of interesting that Trump was tweeting out just before Christmas that he was stuck in DC by himself and didn't like it much. My guess is that he got with his staff to figure out any excuse to get out of town that made him look good, and this is what they came up with. Probably figured it was a 2 birds with 1 stone kind of thing, he'd get out of town and look good, and finally stop questions as to why he hasn't visited the troops yet.

My question is.....................how many more times do you think he will do it, or is this just a one and done kind of thing?

I also kinda think it's pretty stupid to tell the military that he's gonna keep the government closed until he gets his wall. They all know that they won't get paid until the government reopens. And, payday is coming next week, and military people have Christmas bills to pay for. Gonna suck if they have to wait a long time for their checks, like Trump has promised.

Xmas- Troops

another photo op for Goldilocks, and another distraction from his fuck ups.

an entertainer has got to entertain ...

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
:206::206::206::206::206:
you are really hateful, mad, jealous/etc.....aren't you?
Trump could give some $$$$ to charity and you would complain

You mean stealing money from his own charity to pay for his illegal bills or Eric trump stealing money from kids who have cancer.
yes, Trump stealing $$$$$$
hahahahhahahhahahaha

Yes it's true hahahahaha

IT has too meanings.

Always has, always will.
First, there was BDS. Bush Derangement Syndrome. Coined by Charles Krauthammer in 2003.

Then there was ODS.

Today, TDS.

It's so great to have a real leader who doesn't signal his intentions to the enemy, like Obama did. Even two days after announcing the pullout of US troops from Syria, our artillery units are hammering the crap out of insurgents.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

I am not going to fault for for whatever reasons he might have had.

The troops that are far from home truly appreciate this sort of thing, they do not care about his motivations so I will not either.

Why can we not just let a good thing be good thing...just this once.
because its fucking lakota....nuff said?....

I have this exact same jacket. It's awesome. I wore it today, in fact.

jacket.jpg

jacket.jpg

I had a similar jacket issued to me when I got to the squadron. Loved those things, they were warm, durable, and I liked the pockets on the sleeve. And, you were also allowed to put on your squadron patch on the front, and your cruise patches on the back, and still be allowed to wear it in uniform.

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

I am not going to fault for for whatever reasons he might have had.

The troops that are far from home truly appreciate this sort of thing, they do not care about his motivations so I will not either.

Why can we not just let a good thing be good thing...just this once.

It was a good thing - but Trump is just trying to divert attention to another shiny object and away from all the scandals surrounding him. His motives are self-serving political survival.
it was a good thing after gator got on your post.....

IT has too meanings.

Cutting to the chase, Democrats are Lunatics. Yea or Nay?

jacket.jpg

I had a similar jacket issued to me when I got to the squadron. Loved those things, they were warm, durable, and I liked the pockets on the sleeve. And, you were also allowed to put on your squadron patch on the front, and your cruise patches on the back, and still be allowed to wear it in uniform.
It's amazing how lightweight and yet unbelievably warm it is.

The velcro inside the side pockets is starting to detach from the jacket, but other than that it is holding up amazingly well after all these years.

I wonder how our troops in Iraq feel about Trump giving Syria to Putin ?

They are hoping they are next to get to come home.

Most people in the military are far smarter than you and realize there is no winning side for the US in Syria.

It is only chicken shits like you that have no skin in the game that wants to keep our troops there.

So, fuck off and stay on topic or get the hell out of my thread.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

General Brainspur is the prick that doesn't have any skin in the game.

I've been against occupation in the mid east since day fucking one, so feel free to kiss my Texas ass.
sure you have.....

jacket.jpg

The velcro inside the side pockets is starting to detach from the jacket, but other than that it is holding up amazingly well after all these years.

Yeah, I held on to mine until about 5 years after I retired, then I ended up losing it. Not only did it bum me out because those things are freaking expensive to replace (around 250.00), but I also ended up losing the cruise patches on the back of it, and those had a lot of sentimental value to me.

jacket.jpg

Yeah, I held on to mine until about 5 years after I retired, then I ended up losing it. Not only did it bum me out because those things are freaking expensive to replace (around 250.00), but I also ended up losing the cruise patches on the back of it, and those had a lot of sentimental value to me.
Bummer.

jacket.jpg

Why should anyone care?
Besides, you're off topic.

Forum List

Back