President Trump and the First lady sends best wishes from Iraq

Isn’t it strange that the press did not know that the President and First Lady left on Christmas Eve to go to Iraq?
Maxine Watters told the little press apparatchiks to get in his face on Christmas no matter what, and the dummies did as ordered. The trouble with digging someone's grave who is not dead, is that you could be digging your own fate. :dig:

Isn’t it strange that the press did not know that the President and First Lady left on Christmas Eve to go to Iraq?
Maxine Watters told the little press apparatchiks to get in his face on Christmas no matter what, and the dummies did as ordered. The trouble with digging someone's grave who is not dead, is that you could be digging your own fate. :dig:

Yes, the Sioux have a nickname for her: Maxine 'Two-Shovels' Watters.

What on God's Green Earth does TDS mean?

IT has too meanings.

First is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Those who have an irrational hate of Trump and cannot see when he does something right or good.

And the other is Trump Defense Syndrome. Those who have an irrational love of Trump and cannot see when he does something wrong or poorly.

Cutting to the chase, Democrats are Lunatics. Yea or Nay?

partisans are lunatics...matters not which sheep pen the reside in

Trump, first lady in Iraq for surprise visit with troops

Well done Mr Trump. I held no punches about you not going to see the front line troops, and I will applaud you for doing so.

What a very nice Christmas surprise for the troops.

Desperation to save his ass!

Trump Visits Iraq, His First Trip To A Combat Zone In His Life
That link to the Huff and Puff Press was loaded with hateful diatribes on Orange man bad. They're always full of bull. :cow:

Trump has been very good to our military folk, his popularity among them speaks for itself.

There is no reason for us to be in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan…

Trump hasn't been good to the troops where have you've been lol.

1.Mocking John McCain because he was captured

2.Mocking gold star family's

3.Mr bone spur
Lol
He is an improvement over Obama in every way when it comes to troops

Donald Trump and the First Lady pulled a fast one on the media. They spent all night late on Christmas flying in Air Force One to visit troops stationed in Iraq.....right when the media was blasting him for not going.

This is priceless.

first_president_since_2002.png

Overnight on Christmas and into the morning of December 26, a bevy of news websites published articles pronouncing that Donald Trump was the first President since 2002 not to visit U.S. military troops over the Christmas holiday. Shortly thereafter, on the 26th, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that the President and First Lady had touched down in Iraq, and thus that bevy of news websites frantically began editing their headlines.

NBC broke the "news" on Christmas day with a 4:13 p.m. EST piece entitled, “Trump becomes first president since 2002 not to visit troops at Christmastime.” That article inspired a deluge of similar headlines by prominent news outlets such as The Hill, Newsweek, and Salon.com, all of whom were eager to join in pointing and scoffing at the President’s apparent break with tradition.

Then, at 2:18 p.m. on Wednesday, the White House Press Secretary’s Twitter account published the following tweet:

Yep, All progressives are fucked in the head

That's right all you fucking Trump haters at CNN/MSNBC et al The PRESIDENT!!!!!! left on Christmas eve to fly to Iraq to visit the troops.
Let's see...........how long before the fucking LIBs start bitching about the fuel cost and 'climate warming'?????????
Donald and Melania Trump make surprise visit to Iraq | Daily Mail Online

It's also apparently the first time First Lady has gone over to visit the troops. Seems Trump is wisely partnering with his wife, a wise move.

I knew this was be a good idea when I heard from one of the MSM news sources that Melanias popularity had "plummeted". They probably caught wind of his strategy early on (dirty leakers) and wanted to get their two cents in to give the appearance it's a bad idea. Really, what would have happened in a few week period for her popularity to slide? It made no sense.

Trump and Pence on the ticket, with Melania an invisible hand of support. Brilliant idea. She's smart, speaks multiple languages, loves America as an immigrant and is raising a child while supporting the President. It's a partnership few other politicians can match.

IT has too meanings.

First is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Those who have an irrational hate of Trump and cannot see when he does something right or good.

And the other is Trump Defense Syndrome. Those who have an irrational love of Trump and cannot see when he does something wrong or poorly.

WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SLOBBERING ABOUT ME BEING PARTISAN, TRUMP WAS ON STAGE BLAMING THE BIRTH OF ISIS ON OBAMA.

if you're going to blow about partisanship get on Donnie's fat ass.

THE END

IT has too meanings.

And you are sane and so advanced.
How did you do it?

I have this exact same jacket. It's awesome. I wore it today, in fact.

jacket.jpg

You wore a flack jacket today? That is a modern flack jacket.

You have obviously never served with either the Air Force, nor have you served in a Naval Aviation squadron, because if you had, you would know for a fact that what Trump is currently wearing ISN'T a flack jacket, it is a FLIGHT jacket, worn by damn near everyone who is in Naval aviation.

And, since you apparently don't know what a flack jacket is, here is a link with a whole bunch of images so that you are never confused again.

Flak Jacket Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

IT has too meanings.

WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SLOBBERING ABOUT ME BEING PARTISAN, TRUMP WAS ON STAGE BLAMING THE BIRTH OF ISIS ON OBAMA.

if you're going to blow about partisanship get on Donnie's fat ass.

THE END
Does your pussy hurt?

carpe diem

That's right all you fucking Trump haters at CNN/MSNBC et al The PRESIDENT!!!!!! left on Christmas eve to fly to Iraq to visit the troops.
Let's see...........how long before the fucking LIBs start bitching about the fuel cost and 'climate warming'?????????
Donald and Melania Trump make surprise visit to Iraq | Daily Mail Online

It's also apparently the first time First Lady has gone over to visit the troops. Seems Trump is wisely partnering with his wife, a wise move.

I knew this was be a good idea when I heard from one of the MSM news sources that Melanias popularity had "plummeted". They probably caught wind of his strategy early on (dirty leakers) and wanted to get their two cents in to give the appearance it's a bad idea. Really, what would have happened in a few week period for her popularity to slide? It made no sense.

Trump and Pence on the ticket, with Melania an invisible hand of support. Brilliant idea. She's smart, speaks multiple languages, loves America as an immigrant and is raising a child while supporting the President. It's a partnership few other politicians can match.

I guess that you haven't noticed that American MSM periodically downs her, and when not doing that, they overall ignore her.

Trump has been very good to our military folk, his popularity among them speaks for itself.

3.Mr bone spur
Lol

Actually there's no proof of that nice try lol

3.Mr bone spur
Lol

Lol
Actually there is, military folk don’t vote for progressives

Xmas- Troops

another photo op for Goldilocks, and another distraction from his fuck ups.

an entertainer has got to entertain ...

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
:206::206::206::206::206:
you are really hateful, mad, jealous/etc.....aren't you?
Trump could give some $$$$ to charity and you would complain

You mean stealing money from his own charity to pay for his illegal bills or Eric trump stealing money from kids who have cancer.
yes, Trump stealing $$$$$$
hahahahhahahhahahaha

Yes it's true hahahahaha
Trump
you people are a bunch of whiners
Trump visited the troops :206::206::206::206::206::206:
whiners and dumbasses

3.Mr bone spur
Lol

Lol
Actually there is, military folk don’t vote for progressives

Especially not the current far Lefttard versions.
They'll eventually find out after Nancy and Chuck kowtow to their far left and royally F up in 2019.

I have this exact same jacket. It's awesome. I wore it today, in fact.

jacket.jpg

You wore a flack jacket today? That is a modern flack jacket.

You have obviously never served with either the Air Force, nor have you served in a Naval Aviation squadron, because if you had, you would know for a fact that what Trump is currently wearing ISN'T a flack jacket, it is a FLIGHT jacket, worn by damn near everyone who is in Naval aviation.

And, since you apparently don't know what a flack jacket is, here is a link with a whole bunch of images so that you are never confused again.

Flak Jacket Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

I wish I had saved my Flack Jacket and Mae West, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back